Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Recent Affiliate  (Read 2923 times)

Recent Affiliate
« on: March 15, 2009, 05:44:03 am »
http://z8.invisionfree.com/Deku_Leaf_Island/index.php

A few days ago, ZFGC affiliated with a newer forum called Deku Leaf Island. This partnership will involve some of our news items posted over there and in addition some of their news items may be posted here. Obi-Wan Shinobi is their leader. Deku Leaf Island focuses on articles, Nintendo news, and monthly raffle prizes such as signatures, avatars, and more.

So yeah, just so you know.

Xiphirx

wat
Re: Recent Affiliate
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2009, 06:00:25 am »
  • Xiphirx
A little off topic.

Am I supposed to see the "News/Updates" board?

On Topic:

Another affiliate yay!
  • For The Swarm
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2009, 06:02:20 am »
Yes, I made it public and moved the board to the ZFGC.com category. Others and I felt that doing this would make the news more public and could possibly get users to potentially visit the site more often.

Xiphirx

wat
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2009, 06:03:43 am »
  • Xiphirx
Yes, I made it public and moved the board to the ZFGC.com category. Others and I felt that doing this would make the news more public and could possibly get users to potentially visit the site more often.

Ah, ok. *good move*
  • For The Swarm
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2009, 06:27:48 am »
Although i'm a little confused on why we've become affiliates with a forum that has a total of 5 users?

« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2009, 06:31:27 am »
I had sinister motives. I figured that if anything, it would give the Project of the Month articles somewhere else to be where they would get wowed at, if their forum failed we could get some active users from it, and if someone went there and saw what we had here and were more interested that they would come here instead.
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2009, 06:40:28 am »
So basically you added it so you could steal their members?

That's devilish, i like it.

Mamoruanime

@Mamoruanime
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2009, 06:42:53 am »
  • ^Not actually me.
They know they're being affiliated, right? XD

Xiphirx

wat
« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2009, 06:43:41 am »
  • Xiphirx

*notices both of your guys' avatars*

O.o;
  • For The Swarm
« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2009, 06:53:45 am »
They know they're being affiliated, right? XD

They initially contacted us about the the affiliation and the staff had asked him to provide a banner for his affiliation so yeah.  But the other ones I am not sure about. I am going to go through them later and make it so the others know. Deku Leaf Island's affiliation though is helpful in that the Project of the Month is posted over there in such a way that a lot of the information makes the users there visit our site.

Well he went through all the effort of seeking the affiliation that saying no or ignoring it would have been counter-productive.

*notices both of your guys' avatars*

O.o;

This avatar seems to fit on me for some reason. Typically I had been prone to just use nothing.

Obi-Wan Shinobi

Recent Affiliate
« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2009, 03:55:49 pm »
I find your lack of faith disturbing :P . But you're free to think what you want about how well it will do...im sure it will pick up pretty soon.
« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2009, 05:18:49 pm »
lol, this is awkward but I deserve that for speaking as I do, >.<. But even in a successful state of your forum, your affiliation has given back more than most of the current affiliations as is even though it is small.

Obi-Wan Shinobi

Recent Affiliate
« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2009, 06:09:23 pm »
As I said in my e-mails, my intentions are to build a strong and friendly community, where both Deku Leaf Island and whoever chooses to work with us will benefit. There is no need for plotting or scheming, thats all part of the idea.

And on a side note, especially to the other members here << , im not new at this whole site thing.

Smooth

I hurt myself today, to see if i still feel.
« Reply #13 on: March 15, 2009, 06:18:25 pm »
So you're Saying that you are gonna build a strong and growing community through invision and a free verision, i mean its an okay engine to make forums in, but i have a few tips to you, dont know if you'll take em on but, i have some experience as i've been working for a webdesign company, and made a few sites myself and is currently working on one, first off, you dont release antyhing before you got some decent graphics, i mean the first expression is everything, and what i saw when i went to that forum of yours it had some eye candy killing graphics, sure it might be just temporary graphics, but if so, dont uppload, you might be working on some other parts than grafics on the website, then i shall not whine about that. anyway, thats probably the first thing to think about, that you have around 15 seconds to catch the visiter's eye's or the'll probably leave the place.
« Reply #14 on: March 15, 2009, 06:19:23 pm »
You are right and for my language I am sorry. My twisted words arose from my personal liking of the portrayal of demons in theatre and the notion of anticipating worst-case scenarios. I mean well, I really do, I am just the kind of person who cannot dwell on positives. I'm quirky and sometimes stupid, in fact often I am very stupid. Just a while ago I tried for five minutes to shut off my television with my Nintendo Wii remote.

But yeah, I look forward to our partnership and I will try to sound nicer in the future.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.072 seconds with 67 queries.