Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [Request] Looking for some small edits on this (sub)boss  (Read 2434 times)

[Request] Looking for some small edits on this (...
« on: November 20, 2011, 10:53:12 am »
Check the attachment for the sprites I am currently working with. I'm not sure how long it has been, but FrozenFire made these for me way back when. I FINALLY got around to actually using them. They are still rough though, meaning I still need to seperate the handle (and possible the head) from the rest of the sprite, but that is my concern.

Why I am posting this topic is because the arm's wave motion doesn't translate well in the actual game. They are used for when the character is swinging around a very large flail, but now that I'm partly done with the programming it is clear that the motions are too gentle. It is not noticable enough so I'm hoping someone here could edit them a little. Making the waving stand out more.

Any takers?

EDIT: When I mention the armswinging I'm talking about the last 8 sprites on the strip (just in case that wasn't clear).
« Last Edit: November 20, 2011, 10:55:13 am by Martijn dh »
Re: [Request] Looking for some small edits on th...
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2011, 07:30:16 am »
Just a gentle bump after a sweek or so. I'll be working on this guy again this weekend. With this I will hopefully be able to finish him then as well.

If anybody requires additional info, like a video to show what they'd be working on, in practice, just let me know.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.051 seconds with 42 queries.

anything