Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: 3D model - Lesser Demon  (Read 5490 times)

Re: 3D model - Lesser Demon
« Reply #20 on: August 11, 2006, 09:26:05 pm »
Looks neat!
« Reply #21 on: August 11, 2006, 09:56:06 pm »
  • Seppuku Arts
Hey thanks for the comments. So those who have seen it, do you think I should increase the realism of my Link model so I can include bosses like this one into my Zelda game (I'd have to optimise this model a bit) But if I get my sword code working, I can image having a boss like this one. (The high detailed version would be included in FMV's)
Project: Shadow Behind The Leaves
Dark Basic Pro | Cinema 4D 6 | Hexagon 2 | Blender |  Photoshop 6 | C++/Ogre/Irrlicht | C#/Delphi/Truevision | Torque Game Engine 1.4
« Reply #22 on: August 11, 2006, 10:04:00 pm »
  • Seppuku Arts
A dog? That is a strange thing to remind you of, while doing it, it reminded me of the pokemon Machamp (I feel like a wee kid again just knowing his name). But a dog? You're a loony, but then, when you look at the face, there is the resemblance ;)
Dark Basic Pro | Cinema 4D 6 | Hexagon 2 | Blender |  Photoshop 6 | C++/Ogre/Irrlicht | C#/Delphi/Truevision | Torque Game Engine 1.4
« Reply #23 on: August 12, 2006, 07:46:02 am »
  • Audio Engineer
Wow, that's a neat job seppuku! I guess there can be reasons for the arms to stay like that, gives it the scary strong-type look that brings fear to the one who will face it *in the perspective of the hero character, in this case Link  :D*.

« Reply #24 on: August 12, 2006, 07:28:53 pm »
great job! It's like what would happen if Shiva and Anubis mated.

"It is a terrible thing for a man to find out suddenly that all his life he has been speaking nothing but the truth" - Jack, The Importance of Being Ernest
« Reply #25 on: August 12, 2006, 08:34:36 pm »
  • Personal Text
lol, he has no crotch!
unless its a girl >_> XD

uma

« Reply #26 on: August 13, 2006, 01:25:10 am »
  • Ghosts can have Aliens too you know.
lol, he has no crotch!
unless its a girl >_> XD

Pervert!
Ghosts of Aliens
Entire project progress: About 20%

My FurAffinity!
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/umathefurry/
« Reply #27 on: August 13, 2006, 01:52:58 am »
  • Personal Text
lol, he has no crotch!
unless its a girl >_> XD

Pervert!

:P

[To mod: I know, blah-blah "Put more word into your posts" whatever...  ;D]
« Reply #28 on: August 19, 2006, 03:30:31 pm »
  • Seppuku Arts
lol, he has no crotch!
unless its a girl >_> XD

lol you wouldn't be the first to say that, and pretty much thats the reaction people get when modelling naked demons, lets just say his 'crotch' is detachable for arguments sake, a strap on because some cruel guy who thought it would be funny to slay him cut it off, but never lived to tell the tail. ::)

Wow, that's a neat job seppuku! I guess there can be reasons for the arms to stay like that, gives it the scary strong-type look that brings fear to the one who will face it *in the perspective of the hero character, in this case Link

Thanks, the real reason I put him into that position, yes to look more scary, but because I didn't fancy straightening him out to rig him, the good thing about that pose, is its his realistic pose and it won't cause any problems if I try to rig him from there ;)

Demons' can't have sex

Well...depends what kind of sites you look at  ::) The nerd at school I know watches an anime show with his girlfriend that has a demon orgy...perverted fool ;)
« Reply #29 on: August 20, 2006, 01:28:35 pm »
  • Seppuku Arts
Texture test:

I wasn#t really in the mood for editing the model itself, so I decided to experiment with textures for the moment. The ugly white bits are due to rushed UVMapping, the final texture, will (or should) not have them. As a crap 2D artist, I am happy with the result.

« Reply #30 on: August 21, 2006, 01:31:54 pm »
  • Personal Text
truly amazing!
now for the main characters Textures ;)
I think you should change your characters textures... if you are that good at making textures, or useing the ones that are given to you, I think this would be a snap.
(*also, try yo extract the textures from OoT...*)
« Reply #31 on: August 21, 2006, 03:32:49 pm »
  • odens knop
Awesome seppuku!  ;D
|LEUS HERTAN MINAT|
« Reply #32 on: August 21, 2006, 05:53:29 pm »
  • Seppuku Arts
thanks for the replies, I've extracted the textures from OOT anyway. I'm not such a good texture artist, but what gets dones works, I think I'll use alread made images and use photoshop to make them work on the model.
However, I've just started a Work in Progress on 3D competition where the prize is Bodypaint 3D 2.6, which is a very good 3D painting tool, it will allow you to paint directly onto the model with out UVMapping and has tonnes of tools, I have tried the demo and it is really cool, which will mean good textures are easy, I tent to refer to it as the photoshop for the 3D world. But of course I have to win first ;) I've almost won on these things 8 competitions a go when they gave away gentica 2 (A professional texture generator) but my computer went schizo and I couldn't finish, I mean I really loved what I was going for, Sephiroth beheading pikachu. I had the blood effect and everything ready, all I needed to do was finish pikachu and pose Sephiroth. (Kicks PC)

Minus the rambling, this is proberly my last update until I have confident progress on my competition work in progress.

« Reply #33 on: August 22, 2006, 07:33:48 pm »
Wow, Mehrunes Dagon reminder....

100 outa 10, dude. Very nice job :D
« Reply #34 on: August 22, 2006, 10:52:07 pm »
  • Seppuku Arts
thank you very much
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.286 seconds with 65 queries.