Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The Legend of Zelda: The Tempus Temple (2D and 3D)  (Read 1183 times)

The Legend of Zelda: The Tempus Temple (2D and 3...
« on: April 27, 2010, 07:49:54 pm »
  • You heard of the thing from the place with stuff?
Take note that this project belongs to Light's Shadow and not Random.
So recently I found a really great MC spriter in RL and he told me that he will help me with sprites on my project if I help him with coding for his game. He is making a game called The Tempus Temple which was thought of when seeing an april fools last year --> http://www.hyrule.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=10695 <--. The april fools was a fake wii game in TWW style where PH link must send letters to ST link fo the safty of Hyrule. So, he decided to base a new game on that idea. The Tempus Door takes place both before and after Four Swords Adventure. He is making two versions of the game, a 3D version in TWW style, and a 2D version in MC style. (It is technicaly FS style. The stories arn't the same.)
In the intro, link starts out as the spoiled 13-year-old son of a succesful investor. Until one day, his father betted more than he had and was sentaced to a gietean for death. Link and his older sister, Oni, were sent to an orphanige in Dont island were link then learned how to be a knight. Oni became 20 and got a job as a banker for Dont islands, in result link was adopted by his sister at the age of 15. Link fell into the wrong crowd which caused him to break the island's Crest. Oni then game him two options, to go to Nayog Island to reform himself or become a knight. (By the way, up until now, this is all the intro.) If you choose to become a knight, you start your 3D game on Dont Island. If you choose to go to Nayog Island, you start your 2D game. (Nayog scrambled is Agony.)

Again, this is not Random's game, it is Light's Shadow's game.

Completion 5%
Sorry, I can't think of a more interesting sig. > .>
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.104 seconds with 39 queries.