Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [Solved] I need textures.  (Read 3457 times)

Pedlya

Pederp
[Solved] I need textures.
« on: May 31, 2006, 11:03:02 pm »
  • Vote for Harvey!~
Simple as that... I need any textures for any game you wanna post on here. Thx (by textures I mean the sprites you place on 3d models)
« Last Edit: September 01, 2011, 09:35:02 pm by शेफाली »
So what! I wanna get out! 'Cos there's so much out there! So many different people, living different lives! Incredibly good guys, bad guys... Folks completely different from us! It's one huge melting pot! See, it's not about success, dying in the streets, who's better, who's not! I just want to be a part of it! I realized that even if I've no connections, no talent, even if I'm one big loser, I want to use my hands and feet to think and move, to shape my own life! We can just die here or we can try, see what we've got!

Pedlya

Pederp
Re: I need textures.
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2006, 11:20:59 pm »
  • Vote for Harvey!~
thanks but im talking about texture packs...like sprites technically....not actual pictures
So what! I wanna get out! 'Cos there's so much out there! So many different people, living different lives! Incredibly good guys, bad guys... Folks completely different from us! It's one huge melting pot! See, it's not about success, dying in the streets, who's better, who's not! I just want to be a part of it! I realized that even if I've no connections, no talent, even if I'm one big loser, I want to use my hands and feet to think and move, to shape my own life! We can just die here or we can try, see what we've got!
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2006, 11:26:59 pm »
  • Its the joeshmo!
Sprites? Why would you need sprites for 3d? If you meant for UV placement, you have to make them yourself or search yourself.
  • Netterra Virtual Pets

Pedlya

Pederp
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2006, 11:34:31 pm »
  • Vote for Harvey!~

thats an example of one
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2006, 11:36:35 pm »
  • Its the joeshmo!
I can't see what that is.

Joeshmos version of textures- An image that can be copied, warped and patterened along a 3d object in a way generated by the renderer or in a way the user see's fit. Sticking an image onto a 3d object as is is called UV location.

Is that what you want? Textures?
  • Netterra Virtual Pets

Pedlya

Pederp
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2006, 11:49:36 pm »
  • Vote for Harvey!~
joe...go out right now...play any game ever made...look at the walls...they are pixelated..i need ALREADY made video game textures...i specificly need a sky and grass
« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2006, 12:00:44 am »
  • Its the joeshmo!
Get nemu64, get the lemmys exporter, export your textures. Find links yourself, Im trying to get it to work for me right now.
  • Netterra Virtual Pets
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.168 seconds with 50 queries.