Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [Recruiting] Zelda Pokemon häck, Spriters wanted(Updated)  (Read 4707 times)

[Recruiting] Zelda Pokemon häck, Spriters wanted...
« on: July 14, 2014, 06:29:19 pm »
THE LEGEND OF ZELDA: ECHOES OF TIME
A Fire Red heck

Over at Pokecommunity, I'm working on starting up a h@ck of Fire Red for GBA that turns the game into a Zelda game.

What if there was a Zelda h@ck of Pokemon that had no Pokemon, instead, only Zelda creatures, and their moves were based on what they'd have in the Zelda games?

STORY:

Imagine the game doesn't play like a Pokemon game at all. Instead, it's like a Gameboy Zelda game but with Pokemon battles as the new game mechanic. There are no gyms, instead, there are dungeons. There's no Pokemon League, but a final boss. No Pokemon Centers, instead, Fairy Fountains.

In this story, you'd assume the role of Link, but without a sword.
Instead, as we've been coming up with in this thread, Link will use his Triforce of Courage to use the power of Farore to capture creatures in crystals. The higher quality crystal, the higher catch rate.

We're thinking something along the lines of a meta crisis, in which the Zelda timeline has been thrown together into one new version of Hyrule. Link will need to tame and defeat monsters and creatures and save Hyrule to restore order.

CREATURES:

Not based on one specific Zelda game, it could have monsters from all of the Zelda games, obtainable and trainable, and also evolving. Here's a quick list of monsters I was just thinking of:

Show content
STARTERS:
Deku
Business Scrub
Deku King (Majora's Mask)

Baby Goron
Goron
Goron Elder (Darunia or

Young Zora
Zora
Zora Queen(Grown Ruto?)

OTHERS:

Okto
Oktorok
Big Okto

Mini Baba
Deku Baba
Big Deku Baba

Keese

Keaton

Cucco(Could be OP for a chicken :D)

Wolfos
White Wolfos

Armos
Death Armos
Iron Knuckle

Poe

Tektite

Wallmaster

Skull Kids

Dinofols

Stall Children

Redead
Gibdo

Skullwalltula
Skulltula

LEGENDARIES:

Gohma Larva
Baby Gohma
Queen Gohma

Baby Dodongo
Dodongo
King Dodongo

Volvagia

Bongo Bongo

etc etc etc

-Here's a page where you can find Zelda enemies-

Different evolutions that don't exist in the Zelda games could be created, if they seem to be in a Zelda style.

COMPLETED SPRITES:

Show content
Young Deku, will need a custom name in-game. This will be the grass starter.

Baby Zora. The water starter.

Baby Goron, the Fire starter.

The Oktorok, as seen in Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask

Fairies, colors based on Navi(OoT) and Tael(MM)

Moosh, the ridable flying bear from Ocacle of Seasons and Ages

Ricky, the ridable kangaroo from Oracle of Seasons and Ages

Tiles and overworld graphics will be in a revamped variant of the Gameboy Color Zelda games, drawing inspiration from other 2D Zelda games, particularly the Capcom games Oracle of Seasons and Ages.

Instead of a bike, Epona.

Instead of Running shoes, Pegasus boots.

Surfing could be changed through ASM to using the key item, flippers.

And since I mainly do mapping, graphics and text editing, I'd need the assistance of people who do scripting and ASM h@cking, other things could be possible, such as bombs, or maybe HMs would be the way to go for puzzles. This idea isn't thoroughly fleshed out yet, it's only an idea, but I believe it could be a strong one. What do you guys think?

I'm looking for any help with spriting, tile making, AND IDEAS FOR THE STORY!

Seriously, you guys here at ZFGC would be awesome to have on board with this game... can't think of another Zelda site I'd rather present this to than you guys.

PM me here, email me at danieljpalmer at live dotcom, or post on this thread or the one over at Pokecommunity:

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=331358

This could be an awesome game, but I'm looking for other Zelda fans to help make this dream come true :)
[/center]
« Last Edit: July 20, 2014, 03:12:21 am by InnerMobius »

• Sacred Paradox Official Site
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 36 queries.

anything