ZFGC.com > Updates

NCFC 2016 Booth Registration is Open.

(1/3) > >>

KiddoCabbusses:
Ah, I have been busy for a while, so I have not had the chance to get all social-media crazy on this, but I did want to make sure you folks know that NCFC booth regs are open.

http://nintendocfc.com/

As of this posting there are about 25 days left. Excuse the short notice.

MG-Zero:
thanks for the update! :)

Miles07:
Perfect opportunity for Nintendo to issue DMCAs to everyone in attendance...

Zhello:

--- Quote from: Miles07 on September 03, 2016, 12:08:11 am ---Perfect opportunity for Nintendo to issue DMCAs to everyone in attendance...

--- End quote ---

Exactly, that's why I am a bit neutral on joining or not. Nintendo went after a project like the pokemon game and metroid, both of which that had underwent years of development and such.
This is why I make sure my game remains in a dead state, when it truly isn't, on the side, showing a non-Nintendo project.
I, and I am sure many more, have come waaaay to far with their development of said project to be stopped by Nintendo's legal team, so much for creativity.  >:(

Speaking of Nintendo, just about a month ago, they went after one of my old, noob youtube videos, for twilight princess music, vid wasn't taken down, but I got notice that Nintendo wants revenue from the video from 6 years back.... Those monsters...

Starforsaken101:
Yeah, what monsters for trying to protect their own creative content.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Go to full version