Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Need some ideas  (Read 3034 times)

Need some ideas
« on: April 12, 2006, 01:10:44 am »
Ok, I have an idea for a mix of oracle of ages, seasons, and lttp mixed, all in lttp style. But i need some help with thinking of what items to put in it :-\ So far I have:master sword,magic sword,hylain shield,magic shield(not mirror),the 3 tunics, hookshot, rod of seasons, harp of ages. I dunno what coul;d be the first sword or the first shield you get.
Re: Need some ideas
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2006, 03:58:25 am »
the crack sheild and a rusty sword.

thenoblesheep

« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2006, 01:04:30 am »
 Conjuering items probably isn't the right step for your game right now. The first thing you should always do when developing a game is write a story, while Zelda games aren't as story driven as RPGs it still helps the development process. As far as items go, you could think of what dungeons your game will consist of and what overworld obstacles you want, the items should fall into place. I suppose I could contribute still though. I'm going to describe a few items that could work...

-Lightning Rod=A magic rod with electric projectiles that serve both a combat and adventure purpose.
-Toy Octork=As unepic as it sounds, it would basically be like a slingshot, that looked like an octorok.
-Magnet Boots=Used to scale large metallic walls, and some rock cliffs with adequate iron in them.
-Flail=A large spiked ball attached to a chain, could deal massive damage, but render link defenceless.
-Rain Stick=Would replace song of storms, could serve several interesting purposes.

King Tetiro

Leader of Phoenix Heart
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2006, 08:31:48 am »
Hover Boots, Hookshot, Bow, Boomerang, Bombs, Magic Cape, Lantern, do you want a list?
  • Phoenix Heart

Piers

« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2006, 01:00:05 pm »
Thats not to good of an idea to make your game like this. Think about what items that you NEED to get past the temples. If you do it like this you'll come into problems. (Trust me)

King Tetiro

Leader of Phoenix Heart
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2006, 09:06:27 pm »
Not true in some cases you need to know what items you can and can't do before you get stuck in (same with other stuff)
  • Phoenix Heart
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 47 queries.

anything