Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Laserdome!  (Read 4698 times)

Laserdome!
« on: April 12, 2006, 11:20:33 am »
  • Lul
Anyone who likes to play Laserdome??? I have only played it twice but I love it!
But the place where I have played Laserdome isn't that big, it would be awesome to play in a huge space!
Oh and anyone who protects their knees with anything? It really hurts in the knees after a while since you have to sit
so freaking much ... sometimes <____<

Ben

Re: Laserdome!
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2006, 11:27:08 am »
Er I'm not entirely sure what it is.
Is it anything like Laser Force where you have light guns and you have to shoot the other people in the packs they're wearing?
No?
Oh well.
:-p
Want a place to upload your sprites and games for FREE? Look no further than GameDevotion
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2006, 11:49:29 am »
  • Lul
Yeah :D You have played it?
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2006, 12:46:22 pm »
I prefer paintball or airsoft XD, much more fun. Get to shoot all the n00bs in the back of the head, among other places....
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2006, 06:14:25 pm »
  • The Broken King
There are a bunch of places like that, but we've always called them 'laser-tag'. They don't actually allow sitting, I don't think, at the ones I've been too. I haven't been in almost a year now...
  • Broken Kings [Temp Site]
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2006, 06:46:11 pm »
LOL, they call it Laser Quest over here...

Ive played it on a friends birthday years ago. It was awesome, it was a great place too.
But its !@#$% expensive.

I would love to do it again though ^__^
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2006, 06:48:02 pm »
  • Its the joeshmo!
Hint: The guns can reflect bullets.
  • Netterra Virtual Pets
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2006, 06:51:05 pm »
  • The Broken King
LOL, they call it Laser Quest over here...

Ive played it on a friends birthday years ago. It was awesome, it was a great place too.
But its F*ckING expensive.

I would love to do it again though ^__^

It's expensive? It'as actually really cheap here...
  • Broken Kings [Temp Site]
« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2006, 08:24:17 pm »
Its pretty costy here and its known as laser quest or quasar/quazar (not sure which).

Weirdly enough me and some friends are most likely going soon and were talkinga bout it earlier today hehe. The don't allow jumping in the one I go to, which is sad really as before that rule was put in play I leaped down the stairs etc  :-\

I ♥ Open Girlfriend (What!? I didn't add this.. must have been Solly!)
  • My DevArt Account

Limey

« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2006, 09:41:55 pm »
Its called "laser-tag", though individual places call it dumb things to fit the theme :P

And its okay... I used to have birthday parties where we'd go to a lazer tag place. (l33test on ever XD).  Though a couple years ago I tried paintball for a birthday... I haven't gone back to lazertag in a while XD

(Seriously, paintball is SO fun! n___n)
« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2006, 10:01:32 pm »

Try airsoft, thats pretty awesome. Theres a place near me that have some abandonded offices that they play in, its great fun, running around shooting people on automatic with metal ball bearings.
« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2006, 10:08:55 pm »
  • Doesn't afraid of anything
it's laser tag over here..it was always my fav game to play and I'd love to play it again..

i love big weenies and i cannot lie
« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2006, 10:19:56 pm »

Try airsoft, thats pretty awesome. Theres a place near me that have some abandonded offices that they play in, its great fun, running around shooting people on automatic with metal ball bearings.

Ah I've messed around with a few Airsoft guns, all made for the plastic balls though, all automatic though gass/electric. An ingram, ak-47 & a glock. All good fun.

I ♥ Open Girlfriend (What!? I didn't add this.. must have been Solly!)
  • My DevArt Account
« Reply #13 on: April 12, 2006, 10:30:03 pm »
Yah. Laser Tag for me too. Love that. I F-ing love it. There is a really cool one in Wisconsin where there is 2 floors with sniping holes in them, Bases*, A MAZE OF MIRRORS! *beastly* ,And 4 color teams.

*if you dont know what they are...There little things on the celing that you can shoot for hundreds of points. (thought it risks being sniped at by another team.

No it does not hurt my knees. I dunno what your talking about. In wisconsin though I usually run behind the nearest wall and sit down until my gun is re-activated.

Limey

« Reply #14 on: April 12, 2006, 10:31:52 pm »

But dont airsoft guns hurt a *lot* more?  Thats what I've heard :/
« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2006, 10:39:05 pm »

Only if you get shot in the eye XD.

Have you ever tryed a martyr mission in paintballing, now THAT hurts. What happens at the place i go to is there 2 teams of 50 people and the play area is made up of 2 wooded areas on either side of a road with a chair on it, each team has to get a barrel that the other team has on there side and run to the chair and site on it for 2 minutes to win, and trust me those 2 minutes feel a lot longer when your being shot non-stop.

Limey

« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2006, 10:49:27 pm »

Only if you get shot in the eye XD.

Have you ever tryed a martyr mission in paintballing, now THAT hurts. What happens at the place i go to is there 2 teams of 50 people and the play area is made up of 2 wooded areas on either side of a road with a chair on it, each team has to get a barrel that the other team has on there side and run to the chair and site on it for 2 minutes to win, and trust me those 2 minutes feel a lot longer when your being shot non-stop.

XD Sounds painfull as hell.  I dont own a paintball gun or anything, so I have to rent a shitty one.  The games arent' as big as yours, but they're pretty big (proably 2 teams of 20 each).  Elimination is fun, I hate it when you keep getting shot when you're down though >.<

They hurt like hell, but I love it.  Plus the whole point of them not hurting is so you have a reason to dodge shots :P  Like in lazertag there's no REAL point... Its okay to get shot, no pain whatsoever n__n

(PS To anyone... Sorry if my posts sound intelligible or my typing is bad today... I'm really tired right now :()

Fox

Turnbeutelvergesser since 1988.
« Reply #17 on: April 13, 2006, 04:28:19 pm »
... I didn't even know that something like that exists. It's real life isn't it? XD
EDIT: I also don't think that something like this exists around here, cause you know:
Germanyland = Boringoland.
  • Me on deviantART
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.2 seconds with 70 queries.

anything