Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8   Go Down

Author Topic: Brawl Tourney.  (Read 19225 times)

Re: Brawl Tourney.
« Reply #20 on: May 17, 2008, 01:07:11 am »
  • ๏̯͡๏﴿
How would it be captured? DVD recorder, video camera, webcam?
It would be a video camera that i would use to film the matches.

Hammer Bro. Mike

Hammer Bro. Mike
« Reply #21 on: May 17, 2008, 01:47:23 am »
  • The Mike
If you record off of a HDTV with a video camera, you'd get a better quality shot then a normal TV. Just pointing something out just in case.

• Zelda Eternity
« Reply #22 on: May 17, 2008, 01:50:31 am »
  • ๏̯͡๏﴿
If you record off of a HDTV with a video camera, you'd get a better quality shot then a normal TV. Just pointing something out just in case.
I do not believe I have an HDTV, but I do have a big screen TV.
« Reply #23 on: May 17, 2008, 02:27:30 am »
Why not have it 1 vs 1 with a spectator that dodges all hits (doesn't matter if they get hit, really) that is a witness?
« Reply #24 on: May 17, 2008, 02:35:03 am »
Why not have it 1 vs 1 with a spectator that dodges all hits (doesn't matter if they get hit, really) that is a witness?
If you die, you can still watch.  If the point for the observer is to not get hit, the best way for the observer to do this is to be dead.
« Reply #25 on: May 17, 2008, 02:40:16 am »
  • ๏̯͡๏﴿
Everyone who joins would have to have my friend code and it will be stock matches only, I'll kill myself off at the beggining and just watch. Also I'd probably just film one match for each round.
« Reply #26 on: May 17, 2008, 02:41:43 am »
  • Your expression has changed too
This sound fun. I'm definately up for this if it happens. :)
Ghoster Poster
  • I have a Twitter if you're into that kinda thing
« Reply #27 on: May 17, 2008, 04:18:31 am »
So what day and time?
So give me you're code and add mine:
Code: 4296-2644-3642

Sorry guys.  I just don't have the time anymore for the CP.  Working two jobs and just having a couple hours to play my Wii and continue learning programming just is not leaving me free time to focus on the CP.  I feel that it's my obligation to step aside as Level Director.  It's just a time issue.  Since I am also a global mod that also takes some of my focus from the CP.  So, it's nothing against anybody or what not, I'm just out of time anymore it seems.  Sorry again.
wtf, i remember posts that used to have content explaining reasons rather than ways to get rises out of users with a youtube video and no reason as to why!

How to post maturely:
epic intolerance, I caught aids from the stupidity in your post

why not issue everyone 5 opinion tokens for each year, if they voice their opinion without presenting a token- they can be legally murdered
Make sure every post you make is mature like these two (and there's many more). You just can't beat ZFGC's friendliness and maturity!
« Reply #28 on: May 17, 2008, 04:21:56 am »
  • ๏̯͡๏﴿
So what day and time?
Geez Louise! Can't you wait a bit? It's gonna span at least a week and a half.

Hammer Bro. Mike

Hammer Bro. Mike
« Reply #29 on: May 17, 2008, 04:06:35 pm »
  • The Mike
So what day and time?
So, should we organize this now? Sign ups would be a good idea right now.

EDIT: We could have divisions like the Character Competition.

• Zelda Eternity
« Reply #30 on: May 17, 2008, 06:42:21 pm »
You think with too much haste.  Should we have sign-ups now?  The tournament has to have enough interest in it for this to have a point.  This topic is to generate that interest.  Divisions would be pointless as the numbers are still too small.

Anyway, like someone said in this topic if they did or not, having the tournament on one day would be impossible due to scheduling conflicts, timezone differences, recording of the matches, and it would just be stupid in that the whole thing would be over too quickly.  It would be better to have as many things as possible possibly.  Like one main tournament, some warm-up matches, and maybe a multiman contest to see who can take out the most computer players.
« Reply #31 on: May 18, 2008, 01:06:12 am »
  • ๏̯͡๏﴿
So what day and time?

We aren't going to organize now as we need more people who are interested in this before so. Also i did want it to be like the Character competition, Like it would show in the place of the characters would be the character you are using in the competition, and where the %'s would go in the CC would be the username.

Hammer Bro. Mike

Hammer Bro. Mike
« Reply #32 on: May 18, 2008, 04:34:05 am »
  • The Mike
So what day and time?

We aren't going to organize now as we need more people who are interested in this before so. Also i did want it to be like the Character competition, Like it would show in the place of the characters would be the character you are using in the competition, and where the %'s would go in the CC would be the username.
Why not compile a list of people who'd be interested around the forum? For the character image, we could use the different character colours thanks to rips from Spriter's Resource. The setup wouldn't be too hard anyway.

• Zelda Eternity
« Reply #33 on: May 18, 2008, 04:35:45 am »
  • ๏̯͡๏﴿
So what day and time?

Why not compile a list of people who'd be interested around the forum? For the character image, we could use the different character colours thanks to rips from Spriter's Resource. The setup wouldn't be too hard anyway.
The character images we'd use there mugshots from the dojo.

Hammer Bro. Mike

Hammer Bro. Mike
« Reply #34 on: May 18, 2008, 04:47:01 am »
  • The Mike
So what day and time?

Why don't we use the correct character colours that people use? It'd be easy and we could just add in a background behind them. I don't mind doing it because it's not a hard job though there are a lot of character colours.

• Zelda Eternity
« Reply #35 on: May 18, 2008, 04:48:38 am »
  • ๏̯͡๏﴿
So what day and time?

Why don't we use the correct character colours that people use? It'd be easy and we could just add in a background behind them. I don't mind doing it because it's not a hard job though there are a lot of character colours.
I'd hope we won't have duplicates, and if you want you can do it like that.

Hammer Bro. Mike

Hammer Bro. Mike
« Reply #36 on: May 18, 2008, 05:19:09 am »
  • The Mike
So what day and time?

I'd hope we won't have duplicates, and if you want you can do it like that.
Are you talking about if people just happen to be the same character and same colour? It would still be easy to figure out with the usernames underneath the character image.

• Zelda Eternity
« Reply #37 on: May 18, 2008, 06:05:03 am »
You could use the character stock icons and then use the lettering from the stage names to do something like this:

Although, it would be simpler to list the names how the online system already has it set up, as some names are huge and assembling an image bracket would be complicated (i.e. Takuthehedgehog, Hammer Bro. Mike, CrystalAngel04, Regulustheheroic, Takuthehedgehog, etc)
« Reply #38 on: May 18, 2008, 11:16:54 pm »
  • ๏̯͡๏﴿
You could use the character stock icons and then use the lettering from the stage names to do something like this:

Although, it would be simpler to list the names how the online system already has it set up, as some names are huge and assembling an image bracket would be complicated (i.e. Takuthehedgehog, Hammer Bro. Mike, CrystalAngel04, Regulustheheroic, Takuthehedgehog, etc)
I like that actually. That would look allot cooler in my opinion.

Everyone who is interested in a brawl tourney:
-Myself, obviously...but i won't compete...?
-4Sword
-CrystalAngel04
-Fissure
-Scooternew
-Hammer Bro. Mike
-MG Zero
-Zero Beat(Sora)
-luigi
-Jetstorm4
-Kylink
-Takuthehedgehog
12 people are for this idea...we could do with another couple people.

Giverny

Christ on Acid
« Reply #39 on: May 18, 2008, 11:42:38 pm »
  • Bitte Scheiße
Add me, but when will this happen?
THEGivernyPROJECT
~LynkW-Surrender Global
  • Surrender Global Forums
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.05 seconds with 74 queries.

anything