Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: I think Nintendo should remake the 2D zelda's into 3D.  (Read 5161 times)

Re: I think Nintendo should remake the 2D zelda'...
« Reply #20 on: June 07, 2006, 05:43:36 pm »
Hehe I disagree I like the 2D zelda games best... but then I'm a fan of 2D style games all round... I think remaking some of the old ones in the way PH now looks might work... but I'm unsure I would play them to be honest... allready done most 100% so it would feel just meh.

I ♥ Open Girlfriend (What!? I didn't add this.. must have been Solly!)
  • My DevArt Account
« Reply #21 on: June 07, 2006, 05:52:31 pm »
  • Lurking With Style
Hmm, the 2D games are fine as they are. I'd rather play a new game.

Mind you, I do prefer 2D zeldas to 3D ones.
  • Kousou Games
« Reply #22 on: June 07, 2006, 06:36:35 pm »
2d Zeldas own but a 3d remake wouldnt be bad

Busternaut

« Reply #23 on: June 07, 2006, 06:57:51 pm »
it sounded to me like you said that you only hated 2D Zeldas cause they were 2D
« Reply #24 on: June 11, 2006, 12:10:17 am »
You should seriously beat alttp all the way through. I think you would love it. I think if it was 3d it would kind of suck. But I still love zelda games in 3d. Lots of the old 2d they did wasn't very good 2d.

Can I just ask you one thing though. You claim to be 100% serious, that this is no joke right? Why did you join zfgc? I am guessing you heard about oot being redone in crappy 2d graphics and fell off your chair then raced here as fast as you could to become a member for a long time to come. Because you cant stand 2d graphics right? It makes perfect sense! The game was already 3d which is what you love. Why would you have even come here if that was the case?
We may be human. But we're still animals.
« Reply #25 on: June 11, 2006, 12:47:41 am »
You should seriously beat alttp all the way through. I think you would love it. I think if it was 3d it would kind of suck. But I still love zelda games in 3d. Lots of the old 2d they did wasn't very good 2d.

Can I just ask you one thing though. You claim to be 100% serious, that this is no joke right? Why did you join zfgc? I am guessing you heard about oot being redone in crappy 2d graphics and fell off your chair then raced here as fast as you could to become a member for a long time to come. Because you cant stand 2d graphics right? It makes perfect sense! The game was already 3d which is what you love. Why would you have even come here if that was the case?

because a few years ago i wanted to see how well trm would make the transition from 3D into 2D.

pxl_moon (dotyue)

Team Dekunutz
« Reply #26 on: June 16, 2006, 06:56:41 am »
  • .越//
That game looks cool, what is it out for? I would love to play it.

Ys 1&2 for some older systems and PC
Ys3 for snes ( 3d remake on pc & ps2 )
4 for snes ( 3d remake on ps2 )
5 for snes ( 3d remake on ps2 )
6 on pc, ps2 and psp
Ys Strategy on NDS

its really a cool game especially the 3d remakes... it got oldskool feeling on it even in the remakes... and is what i thought would be fit to a zelda remake... the view and feeling of the classic, with a modern 3D chibi like look

~~Resources~~
~Minish Cap Style~

Minish Cap Beta:Firerod Icon, Majoras Mask:ChuChu, Ocarina of Time:Gossip Stone, Oracle Series:Link plays the "Herpes of Ages", Impa, Wand Maker: HUD
~GB-Zelda Style~
Ocarina of Time: Deku Caca
~Other~
Paper Mario Style Zelda&Link, Tetra Trackers HUD-Cleanups

« Reply #27 on: June 16, 2006, 06:42:28 pm »
Ahh awesome. Do you have any screens of the PC version? I may look into it someday

pxl_moon (dotyue)

Team Dekunutz
« Reply #28 on: June 17, 2006, 06:25:16 am »
  • .越//
Ahh awesome. Do you have any screens of the PC version? I may look into it someday

look at the screens... these are pc... the last screen is psp

~~Resources~~
~Minish Cap Style~

Minish Cap Beta:Firerod Icon, Majoras Mask:ChuChu, Ocarina of Time:Gossip Stone, Oracle Series:Link plays the "Herpes of Ages", Impa, Wand Maker: HUD
~GB-Zelda Style~
~Other~

GeekyLink

« Reply #29 on: June 17, 2006, 06:47:34 am »
2D to 3D. I had actually thought of that at one time, but for a very different reason. I really don't understand why you don't like 2D graphics, but who am I to say. I enjoy my atari 2600, and back then you normally played as a square, you were lucky if the sprites had more than one color! So I guess what I'm trying to say is to me the graphics in LttP look amazing, but I guess if your first video game was super Mario 64 or something like that then I can see why you hate 2D.

thenoblesheep

« Reply #30 on: June 19, 2006, 05:35:06 am »
 I myself am partial to 3d Zelda games, because of the gameplay, depth, and length. The 2d games are great aswell, but are played much differently. I find the 2d games to be much harder, and I can thank OOT for that. I grew up playing Ocarina of Time before any 2d Zelda adventures, so I went from targeting, jump-attacking, and rolling to feeling powerless in an 8-bit world. I have yet to beat the original Zelda game, I surrendered in the sixth dungeon due to frustration. I wouldn't be interested in seeing any of the 2d games converted to 3d other than for nostalgia purposes. I would like to see the 3d games in 2d though, to see if I truly dislike Zelda in 2d, or just the 2d games as of now. Note that out of all the 2d games, I enjoyed the Minish Cap the most. I attribute this to the rolling, sidequests, and added attack feats that restored my feeling of power.     
« Reply #31 on: June 19, 2006, 06:45:00 am »
  • MEOW
but I guess if your first video game was super Mario 64 or something like that then I can see why you hate 2D.

Good point.
« Reply #32 on: June 19, 2006, 07:39:15 am »
2D to 3D. I had actually thought of that at one time, but for a very different reason. I really don't understand why you don't like 2D graphics, but who am I to say. I enjoy my atari 2600, and back then you normally played as a square, you were lucky if the sprites had more than one color! So I guess what I'm trying to say is to me the graphics in LttP look amazing, but I guess if your first video game was super Mario 64 or something like that then I can see why you hate 2D.

Actually my first video game was duck hunt/Mario.

Pedlya

Pederp
« Reply #33 on: June 19, 2006, 09:12:12 am »
  • Vote for Harvey!~
:D duck hunt rules
So what! I wanna get out! 'Cos there's so much out there! So many different people, living different lives! Incredibly good guys, bad guys... Folks completely different from us! It's one huge melting pot! See, it's not about success, dying in the streets, who's better, who's not! I just want to be a part of it! I realized that even if I've no connections, no talent, even if I'm one big loser, I want to use my hands and feet to think and move, to shape my own life! We can just die here or we can try, see what we've got!

pxl_moon (dotyue)

Team Dekunutz
« Reply #34 on: June 19, 2006, 10:04:37 am »
  • .越//
 ;D did someone see the video to duckhunt 2 on wii?

~~Resources~~
~Minish Cap Style~

~GB-Zelda Style~
~Other~

« Reply #35 on: June 25, 2006, 02:35:39 am »
Yep.

I'm gonna try and give lttp another chance. I'm "buying" it right now on the gba. I plan on beating it no matter what.

pxl_moon (dotyue)

Team Dekunutz
« Reply #36 on: June 25, 2006, 06:34:28 am »
  • .越//
Yep.

I'm gonna try and give lttp another chance. I'm "buying" it right now on the gba. I plan on beating it no matter what.

when you have a snes then take the chance for the original ^^

~~Resources~~
~Minish Cap Style~

~GB-Zelda Style~
~Other~

« Reply #37 on: June 25, 2006, 06:42:37 am »
Yep.

when you have a snes then take the chance for the original ^^

don't have an snes

gba = easier to use with a keyboard

Pedlya

Pederp
« Reply #38 on: June 25, 2006, 07:01:41 am »
  • Vote for Harvey!~
Why dont you just wait till I finish lttp3d? It would be more fun XD
So what! I wanna get out! 'Cos there's so much out there! So many different people, living different lives! Incredibly good guys, bad guys... Folks completely different from us! It's one huge melting pot! See, it's not about success, dying in the streets, who's better, who's not! I just want to be a part of it! I realized that even if I've no connections, no talent, even if I'm one big loser, I want to use my hands and feet to think and move, to shape my own life! We can just die here or we can try, see what we've got!
« Reply #39 on: June 25, 2006, 07:02:57 am »
Why dont you just wait till I finish lttp3d? It would be more fun XD

Yes, it will be, but i think i will try the 2d version first ;)

besides, demo 6 isn't even out yet pedal

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.07 seconds with 78 queries.

anything