Projects > Other Projects

EarthBound: MotherBound UPDATE: 5/07

(1/4) > >>

Arctic Ferret:
I started a project with DJvenom a while back before Mother 3 was announced as almost finished. I put it off to the side waiting for Mother 3 to come out and see how the story unfolds in hopes it doesn't go against my Fan Game's story. Unfortunately it does, so I'm currently working with DJ in rewriting some things in the story and we're going to be working on the game this summer. It's now title MotherBound (formerly Newfound Hope) and is going to take place between Mother 2 (EarthBound in US) and Mother 3.

Trailer 1:
http://linksquest.phreake.net/MotherBoundTrailer.html

Here are some early mockups:

Q.K.:
That looks pretty good so far. And I'm wondering.... you've been keeping in touch with DJ? How? I thought he wasn't able to go online or something, for whatever reason?

Soulja:
Looks good! I especially like that you are using some new characters. Oh, and I like your Ness sprite. It's interesting to see him without a hat.

I have to ask, what is this being made in? RPG Maker? C++? Is it a rom heck? None of the above?  :P

Anyway, good luck with this project. I have high expectations for it!  ;)

sjegtp:
This is looking very good. :) I'll love to see it finished.

Chaotic_Death:

--- Quote from: Q.K. on April 28, 2006, 04:25:45 am ---That looks pretty good so far. And I'm wondering.... you've been keeping in touch with DJ? How? I thought he wasn't able to go online or something, for whatever reason?

--- End quote ---

Uhhh... since when?  He's on Pixeltendo (tSR's forum) like every day.  That's how I contacted him to ask premission to use one of his sprites.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Go to full version