Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: So... How many of you are gunna try to take me on...  (Read 1431 times)

Mamoruanime

@Mamoruanime
So... How many of you are gunna try to take me o...
« on: September 28, 2007, 05:06:14 am »
  • ^Not actually me.
I, much like many others in the world, am anticipating the release of GH3 for quite a few reasons, but one of which... is online multiplayer :p...

So the question is; who's gunna partake in some wicked string bending pwnage given out by the one and only (and a little egotistical when it comes to Guitar Hero) Mammy? :p

Seriously though, after my roommate left for the navy I have absolutely no Guitar Hero competition rofl... so Ima need some peeps to battle lol Anyone here getting Guitar Hero 3 for the 360?

Re: So... How many of you are gunna try to take ...
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2007, 05:33:48 am »
This is probably the game I am worst at, of all time. I couldn't beat the first level thing on the easiest mode. I got laughed at for that one :P
Oldschool.

Mamoruanime

@Mamoruanime
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2007, 05:50:50 am »
  • ^Not actually me.
:o... I beat all songs on expert, except for Jordan, but theres a reason for that (my guitars blue button is sticky, and trilling between that button and another kinda makes it stay down :\... so the trills in the solo are nearly impossible :( and with the blue button being the 4th button up the fretboard, it makes hitting any lower notes impossible :\)

AND! I have no 3 star experts; all are 4+ stars lol some of the hardest ones are 5 stars, and the ones that arent are just ones I havent played since I first beat it lol... I love that game lol
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2007, 08:04:25 pm »
I will :D!

But yeah, I'll probably get my 360 soon, since I already have my copy of Halo <.<

But yeah bro, I'll definitely play you, I'll lose, but I'll play you ;p

.TakaM was here.
so my friend stole a giant bag of ketchup out of the ketchup pumping things and brought it to our table and we took it in the bathroom and i smashed it over the sink and kicked it around the bathroom and smeared it everywhere and we all took turns kicking the ketchup out of it and when we were done it looked like an african village was murdered in the bathroom
XFD.
  • Awesome Land
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2007, 01:21:40 am »
I'll definitely play against you. I'm not that great, though. I can play most experts, but I'm not exactly exceptional at any of them. If you want to play in the future, or if you're up for a game of Halo or Gears, my gamertag is the same as my username (InvaderLupus).

"It is a terrible thing for a man to find out suddenly that all his life he has been speaking nothing but the truth" - Jack, The Importance of Being Ernest
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2007, 01:26:46 am »
John, we're playing when I get my 360.

Halo that is.
And GH3.

AND MAYBE GEARS IF I GET IT.

o:<.

.TakaM was here.
so my friend stole a giant bag of ketchup out of the ketchup pumping things and brought it to our table and we took it in the bathroom and i smashed it over the sink and kicked it around the bathroom and smeared it everywhere and we all took turns kicking the ketchup out of it and when we were done it looked like an african village was murdered in the bathroom
XFD.
  • Awesome Land

uma

« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2007, 01:37:17 am »
  • Ghosts can have Aliens too you know.
Taaaaaake ooooon meeeee *Take on me*
Taaaaaake meeee oooon *Take on me*
I'll be gone
COUNT TILL 2~

Sorry for the A-ha reference. The title just reminded me of the song...
Ghosts of Aliens
Entire project progress: About 20%

My FurAffinity!
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/umathefurry/

Busternaut

« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2007, 02:01:46 am »
love to but no.
« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2007, 06:27:33 pm »
  • n___n
love to but no.

What a great contribution to this topic.

I probably will when I get GHIII, but if it comes out anywhere near or between the releases Asassins parkour, Mass Effect and/or GTA IV, it will have to wait.
yo yo yo

araknid_kid@yahoo.com = email and MSN
HellsExecutionR = AIM
araknidude = XBox Live gamertag

Mamoruanime

@Mamoruanime
« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2007, 09:56:35 am »
  • ^Not actually me.
lol when GH3 comes out I am basically going to spend 99% of my time mastering Through The Fire and Flames by Dragonforce... lol I dont think that song looks as hard as jordan (different styles of soloing... although... through the fire and flames is like 7+ minutes long, depending on which version they use.... that could get tiring)... I know I beat Encore: Rocks the 80s in like less than a couple hours or so; went through each song no problem beating them on my first try o.0, so I'm really hoping GH3 provides a bit more of a challenge... I dont really wanna clock the game so quickly after buying it lol

But yeah; when it comes out, lemme know if you wanna have a coop or battle match on it :P my game days are pretty much tuesdays and wednesdays (since those are the only days I have net)... I might be on Halo 3 this wednesday doing matches, so if anyone wants to join in on that (or do a co op run), lemme know :P
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.084 seconds with 57 queries.

anything