Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: US army are pussies.  (Read 18077 times)

Re: US army are pussies.
« Reply #20 on: August 18, 2008, 11:23:25 pm »
Chippermonkey, oil is power.  The United States does not necessarily need the oil, but it wants the oil; it also does not want a lot of others to have access to that oil.  No country wants to be weak at all.  The humanitarian reasons for being there have all been debunked or made into hypocrisies with how some of our allies impose the same restrictions on liberties that are being fought for.  I will say though that the United States presence there has not made us that safer, but it has at least made our enemies states instead of lose terrorists - there are also terrorists who go state-sponsored and are then more visible.

Kren, I do not know the whole story, but there are going to be motives on both sides.  Killing doesn't give the right to kill back though if that can be avoided.  Civilian deaths are avoidable.
« Reply #21 on: August 18, 2008, 11:29:15 pm »
Chippermonkey, oil is power.  The United States does not necessarily need the oil, but it wants the oil; it also does not want a lot of others to have access to that oil.  No country wants to be weak at all.  The humanitarian reasons for being there have all been debunked or made into hypocrisies with how some of our allies impose the same restrictions on liberties that are being fought for.  I will say though that the United States presence there has not made us that safer, but it has at least made our enemies states instead of lose terrorists - there are also terrorists who go state-sponsored and are then more visible.

Kren, I do not know the whole story, but there are going to be motives on both sides.  Killing doesn't give the right to kill back though if that can be avoided.  Civilian deaths are avoidable.
Yes, I understand that, but Georgia did killed innocent people, same for russian I know it is not justified, but still I don't think Russia will stop until they get what they want (which I am not so sure, I though the NATO was something that this province wants and not georgia <.<) IMO we should jsut ignore it, there was not a new world war by USA invading Irak and they will not be a new world war by Russia invading Georgia with better reasons. USA is not a !@#$% they just don't find a good reason to enter in this war..

Dantztron 3030

Mammy's Favorite Storyteller!
« Reply #22 on: August 18, 2008, 11:37:49 pm »
  • b e p i s
My god Drew, you might be one of the most cynical, bitter, and jaded people I've ever met. Seriously.

EDIT: By the way, you're preaching to the choir anyway...no one really likes Bush :P
well i dont have that system and it is very hard to care about everything when you are single

Kyubi

GET ON THE BALL!
« Reply #23 on: August 18, 2008, 11:53:35 pm »
  • :3
If this was posted on 4chan /b/ there would have been an absolute shitstorm that would take up over 10 pages on here. You should try that and report your findings.
Gannon-banned brother.

« Reply #24 on: August 19, 2008, 01:44:12 am »
  • (b'-')b Jesus Guitar d('-'d)
Of course oil is power, but that doesn't mean that's what we're over there for.

You get a job because you need money, but not everyone works at a job for the money. Some work at a job because they actually enjoy it. The money is just a bonus.
T H I R T Y - T H R E E   T H R E E

Blog | Myspace | Facebook | Clan LmS
« Reply #25 on: August 19, 2008, 02:32:18 am »
My god Drew, you might be one of the most cynical, bitter, and jaded people I've ever met. Seriously.

EDIT: By the way, you're preaching to the choir anyway...no one really likes Bush :P

Uhh, you seem to have me confused with THE WORLD.

Just because I make the world sound cynical, evil, and jaded(which it is), doesn't mean I am. Although I do sound bitter doing it.
Just stating facts.

btw, US is apparently holding big meetings now, and have stating "Russia will be punished for their actions."

BRB WW3

Dantztron 3030

« Reply #26 on: August 19, 2008, 02:41:43 am »
  • b e p i s
No, you are bitter. You are cynical. You are paranoid. You are a pessimist. You're just going to respond with more hard-edged, angry "LOL EVERYTHING IS GOING TO HELL XDXDXD" !@#$% because for some reason, taking an angry attitude about everything makes you feel like a big !@#$% man.

Yes, the world has problems. Yes, the country I live in has mistakes. But you're not going to change a goddamn thing if you keep blabbering on like Thomas !@#$% Hobbes about how everything is going to be destroyed in a haze of evil human nature. The cancer killing the world isn't Russia, it's not materialism, it's not big government, it's not corporate expansion. It's people like you. And it makes me !@#$% sick to my stomach.
well i dont have that system and it is very hard to care about everything when you are single
« Reply #27 on: August 19, 2008, 03:03:08 am »
No, you are bitter. You are cynical. You are paranoid. You are a pessimist. You're just going to respond with more hard-edged, angry "LOL EVERYTHING IS GOING TO HELL XDXDXD" !@#$% because for some reason, taking an angry attitude about everything makes you feel like a big !@#$% man.

Yes, the world has problems. Yes, the country I live in has mistakes. But you're not going to change a goddamn thing if you keep blabbering on like Thomas !@#$% Hobbes about how everything is going to be destroyed in a haze of evil human nature. The cancer killing the world isn't Russia, it's not materialism, it's not big government, it's not corporate expansion. It's people like you. And it makes me !@#$% sick to my stomach.

People like me are destroying the world...? haha... haha.
Yea, I'm totally some CEO billionaire running a huge oil company. I'm totally a member of the corrupt government. Yea, I'm totally some huge drug dealing criminal ring in Korea.
You admit the same !@#$% I do, except I take a more pissed off approach, cuz it pisses me off. Yet you're like "Yeah the world's !@#$%, but it's perfectly fine. la de da de doo."
It's people like YOU who just sit through all this !@#$% and don't even care about making change or admitting who's in the wrong. You're ignorant and live in your own little world.

If you honestly think the government takes "the people's" best interests to heart, or that huge companies running marketplaces give a !@#$% about the consumers and less about making money, you're the biggest fuckin idiot in the world. Go ahead, flame me and attack me, you're only proving my point if you're actually blind enough to sit here and defend your stupid views on the world.

Get out more, take a trip around the world, see how "slaves" with feces crusted to their hands make your packaged foods in China and Korea. See how waste and byproducts are dumped into random market products to save companies money on disposal fees.
See how criminal governments run !@#$% in Africa. Take a look at how the monetary gap between rich and poor has increased drastically over the past 50 years.

Do all of that and THEN tell me your views on the world. Don't fuckin sit all comfy in your little suburban home and tell me the world's perfect. !@#$%.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2008, 03:05:25 am by Drewdelz »
« Reply #28 on: August 19, 2008, 03:03:27 am »
  • Don't Worry Sir, I'm From The Internet.
No, you are bitter. You are cynical. You are paranoid. You are a pessimist. You're just going to respond with more hard-edged, angry "LOL EVERYTHING IS GOING TO HELL XDXDXD" Awesomeness because for some reason, taking an angry attitude about everything makes you feel like a big !@#$% man.

Bravo.

I must say that it is damn hilarious when people jump on the "big government is controlling wars for oil, bush is an idiot, secret conspiracy blah blah blah" crap. Perhaps the government invaded the middle east as revenge and hasn't had the guts to admit they were wrong going there in the first place.

The United States has problems, the poor/rich difference, military problems, etc. But so does Canada. So does Great Britain. So does Japan. Every country (except...Norway?) lives in glass houses, yet finds it trendy to bash the U.S.
Grimace is the demiurge, the creator. From him all things in McDonaldland have sprung. He is not a sin, he's not a menu item, he's just Grimace. He exists. He rolls his lidless eyes and flaps his lipless mouth, formless and terrible, a protean idiot thing from the depths of pre-history.
« Reply #29 on: August 19, 2008, 03:05:34 am »
I might take you a little more seriously Dantz if you stop injecting the word "!@#$%" and other swear words into points you are making when you are angry; or when you are angry telling someone that they are angry.  Your analysis is correct that the problems of all mankind are born from the individual, but the group dynamic of human communal relations is there to either ignore, approve of, or deny the individual.

The interesting thing about humanity is that the only positive things that come on a large scale happen to arise from the worst occurrences and often the best intentions lead to more suffering; e.g. Israel, refuge for the Jews after World War II, in a sense causing the rise of terrorism over the loss of Palestine.  I happen to be of the mindset that society can either make the individual "evil" or continue their trek towards "good"; where the individual fails or succeeds, either blaming themselves for their faults or taking grievance towards society inclines their direction.  I do not think that the bad things that people do to survive if necessary makes them evil either; i.e. stealing bread to eat.

The whole Russia-Georgia thing can be avoided if those involved are willing to go forward rather than mire in past disputes and will also proceed if people can be level-headed.  Sometimes you have to point out the fire before someone knows to put it out though, so being negative is not always a bad thing.  Anyway, meh, being opinionated is cool.

Edit: Oh, and the last post of Drewdelz has a lot of good points in it.  Nice write-up.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2008, 03:08:08 am by 4Sword »

Mirby

Drifter
« Reply #30 on: August 19, 2008, 03:07:49 am »
  • To bomb or not to bomb...
War is bad. Child labor is bad. Deforestation is bad. But do large governments and corporations care? No. All this !@#$% that goes on shouldn't. But does anyone with power care? No, because at the end of the day they get a big !@#$% paycheck and go to their big !@#$% houses, not caring about anyone else, whether they be dead or dying. As long as they have their money, they couldn't be happier. To quote a Papa Roach song, it's too bad the world is based on greed. Or to quote a Linkin Park song, when the rich wage war its the poor who die.

Also, is there a debates board still? Because I think this should be moved there if there is.

Mirby Studios | Share & Enjoy now available! (Links above!) | Games I've Beaten
Quote from: Mamoruanime
I like-like it :D
  • Mirby Studios

Dantztron 3030

« Reply #31 on: August 19, 2008, 03:13:28 am »
  • b e p i s

Yea, I'm totally some CEO billionaire running a huge oil company. I'm totally a member of the corrupt government.
You admit the same !@#$% I do, except I take a more pissed off approach, cuz it pisses me off. Yet you're like "Yeah the world's !@#$%, but it's perfectly fine. la de da de doo."
It's people like YOU who just sit through all this !@#$% and don't even care about making change or admitting who's in the wrong. You're ignorant and live in your own little world.

If you honestly think the government takes "the people's" best interests to heart, or that huge companies running marketplaces give a !@#$% about the consumers and less about making money, you're the biggest fuckin idiot in the world. Go ahead, flame me and attack me, you're only proving my point if you're actually blind enough to sit here and defend your stupid views on the world.

Get out more, take a trip around the world, see how "slaves" with feces crusted to their hands make your packaged foods in China and Korea. See how waste and byproducts are dumped into random market products to save companies money on disposal fees.
See how criminal governments run !@#$% in Africa. Take a look at how the monetary gap between rich and poor has increased drastically over the past 50 years.

Do all of that and THEN tell me your views on the world. Don't fuckin sit all comfy in your little suburban home and tell me the world's perfect. !@#$%.

Look, I don't agree with the way things go. I have very little faith in my government, I honestly have a pretty negative view of the human race, I do not approve of corporations and their dominance over the economy, and despise social classes as an institution. I don't live some sheltered life in the middle of suburbia with tons of money, a nice car, a perfect family and plenty of money to do whatever I want with. I'm a real person too.

What gets me angry is when you take the approach that everything is impossible to fix. That kind of attitude, and the fact that millions of people around the world have it, only makes the problem exponentially worse. Constant negativity just for the sake of being negative doesn't make you sound informed, it makes you sound like an internet tough guy (ironically enough.) Your attitude doesn't seem to come out of an educated viewpoint; rather, it's like a really bad hardcore metal song: screaming, clanging, and blaring noise with no direction, purpose, or meaning other than to express pure and virulent rage.

Also, do you know how ignorant it makes you sound to call my views blind? Do you think I'm uneducated despite being literate, a high-school graduate, and a college student? Do you somehow hold the view that all Americans are ignorant tards simply because we have a moron for a president? Is that what you're saying right now? You call me ignorant and uninformed, and yet you assume I live the American !@#$% dream? The American dream belongs to the top 2% that our administration makes tax cuts for, not hard-working people like me and the family I DO have that are simply trying to do something with whatever life we've got.

tl;dr: I'm glad you hate the world, but you're not fixing it by simply listing problems and no solutions.

EDIT: To everyone, I apologize for losing my cool, I've had a bit of a rough day. I'm not setting a very good example as an administrator right now. My apologies.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2008, 03:19:25 am by Dantz »
« Reply #32 on: August 19, 2008, 03:17:42 am »
  • Super Hero Time!
Moved to Debates due to debating.
!@#$% I lost my entire post, god dammit.

Mirby

Drifter
« Reply #33 on: August 19, 2008, 03:21:48 am »
Thank you Pyro, for noticing my post. If that's what caused you to move it... Still, everyone does bad things, as much as they do good things. Everyone makes mistakes as much as they do what they planned correctly. There is good and bad in everyone. How it manifests and which manifests more determines the person.

• Mirby Studios
« Reply #34 on: August 19, 2008, 03:23:34 am »

Yea, I'm totally some CEO billionaire running a huge oil company. I'm totally a member of the corrupt government.

Look, I don't agree with the way things go. I have very little faith in my government, I honestly have a pretty negative view of the human race, I do not approve of corporations and their dominance over the economy, and despise social classes as an institution. I don't live some sheltered life in the middle of suburbia with tons of money, a nice car, a perfect family and plenty of money to do whatever I want with. I'm a real person too.

What gets me angry is when you take the approach that everything is impossible to fix. That kind of attitude, and the fact that millions of people around the world have it, only makes the problem exponentially worse. Constant negativity just for the sake of being negative doesn't make you sound informed, it makes you sound like an internet tough guy (ironically enough.) Your attitude doesn't seem to come out of an educated viewpoint; rather, it's like a really bad hardcore metal song: screaming, clanging, and blaring noise with no direction, purpose, or meaning other than to express pure and virulent rage.

Also, do you know how ignorant it makes you sound to call my views blind? Do you think I'm uneducated despite being literate, a high-school graduate, and a college student? Do you somehow hold the view that all Americans are ignorant tards simply because we have a moron for a president? Is that what you're saying right now? You call me ignorant and uninformed, and yet you assume I live the American !@#$% dream? The American dream belongs to the top 2% that our administration makes tax cuts for, not hard-working people like me and the family I DO have that are simply trying to do something with whatever life we've got.

tl;dr: I'm glad you hate the world, but you're not fixing it by simply listing problems and no solutions.

I dunno why you keep bringing up the fact that you're an American, considering I never mentioned it once. Pretty !@#$% defensive over something I never even called you out on. o_O
I never once mentioned America or how it's worse than say, Canada.
You do know America isn't the only Country with a government, right? D: When I say "the government", I mean all governments. I didn't say "The American government." And I never said you were "an uninformed American".

Sooo, yeah, really don't know how to continue debating about something when your response makes no sense.

But also, I'm not talking about these things negatively in the sense that "nothing can ever be done.", it's more like "something NEEDS to be done, so get off your asses and see the world for what it really is".

« Last Edit: August 19, 2008, 03:30:02 am by Drewdelz »

Dantztron 3030

« Reply #35 on: August 19, 2008, 03:25:10 am »
  • b e p i s

I dunno why you keep bringing up the fact that you're an American, considering I never mentioned it once. Pretty !@#$% defensive over something I never even called you out on. o_O
I never once mentioned America or how it's worse than say, Canada.
You do know America isn't the only Country with a government, right? D: When I say "the government", I mean all governments. I didn't say "The American governments." And I never said you were "an uninformed American".

Sooo, yeah, really don't know how to continue debating about something when your response makes no sense.

But also, I'm not talking about these things negatively in the sense that "nothing can ever be done.", it's more like "something NEEDS to be done, so get off your asses and see the world for what it really is".

Well, you did mention the US army in the first post, and you also said I lived in a "comfy suburban home..." Just saying.

Look, I've had a hell of a day. My bad man. I'm just going to get the !@#$% out of here.

Mirby

Drifter
« Reply #36 on: August 19, 2008, 03:27:43 am »
I see the world for what it is. Its full of morons in power who don't see the true repercussions of their actions and decisions. And by "in power" I don't mean governments. I mean anyone in power of anything.

• Mirby Studios
« Reply #37 on: August 19, 2008, 03:32:00 am »
I see the world for what it is. Its full of morons in power who don't see the true repercussions of their actions and decisions. And by "in power" I don't mean governments. I mean anyone in power of anything.

They see the repercussions, they just don't give a !@#$%.
All they want is more money, no matter what the costs to our health and well-being.

Mirby

Drifter
« Reply #38 on: August 19, 2008, 03:34:35 am »
Hence how in my first post, I mentioned the line from the Papa Roach song. It's too bad the world is based on greed. All they care about is they paycheck at the end of the day; !@#$% everyone else.

• Mirby Studios
« Reply #39 on: August 19, 2008, 03:37:54 am »
Yeah, we are such pussies.

Could it ever occur to you to see a bigger picture?
Russia needs Georgia for a couple of things:
1.  If they had become apart of NATO, missile silos would soon get placed there.  Russia would be a little more than threatened by that aspect.
2.  It leads them to Israel.  Israel is a very militaristic geographic position.  You have a meeting of pretty much three continents there.  Russia has wanted Israel for a very long time.

Oh and this about ,"The US wants oil!"

Okay, then why the !@#$% am I paying $4 for oil when they, by your statement, just captured a bunch?

Seriously, the rest of the world acts like America is out to get them.
So, we screwed up.  When other countries screw up, no one keeps being hateful at them.
You know how many times the USA has saved your all's asses?
Seriously, over the course of more than 200 years, think how often USA intervened?
Hmm...Let me just use one example, World War II.

You know what, if America's "!@#$%" army hadn't saved Europe's ass, you all in Europe would be speaking German and saluting images of Hitler. (LOL Japan just HAD to bomb a harbor..)

So, one mistake by one man, condemns the USA forever?

If so, then I truly think this world is full of !@#$% and has no hope.

I also MOCK anyone  who thinks removing a man from office will make things either better or change,  at least immediately.

!@#$%, if we have such a bad army and a poor leader, then let's just leave every country we have troops in and let you guys fend for yourselves.  Oh, and by the way, while we are at it, we'll cut all funding to every country we lend money to.  We'll stop buying your products.
We'll completely close up our borders and leave the world alone to itself.  I guess the world we be better off without the USA, right?

Everyone blames the USA for bad things that happen yet the world still relies to heavily upon us.

Maybe that's why we are hated. lol

just a rant and some thought...XD
  • Super Fan Gamers!
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.153 seconds with 73 queries.