Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down

Author Topic: 6/6/06 = End of the world? (As we know it? XD)  (Read 7251 times)

YTMND

Re: 6/6/06 = End of the world? (As we know it? X...
« Reply #40 on: June 04, 2006, 01:01:34 am »
here?

Was anything said to have happened? And obviously the world didnt end...
« Reply #41 on: June 04, 2006, 01:02:48 am »
IM EDITIN THE QUOTED POST
It might of ended. No proof it hasn't.
  • Google Profile

YTMND

« Reply #42 on: June 04, 2006, 01:04:16 am »
What about all of history? What about Jesus? (I dont believe in him... but many do...). What about all the stuff found from that long ago?
« Reply #43 on: June 04, 2006, 01:04:49 am »
Who says the world couldn't be destroyed and reformed in a way that we can't notice?
  • Google Profile

YTMND

« Reply #44 on: June 04, 2006, 01:07:37 am »
Thinking about that makesm e head hurt... give an example or situation on what you are talking about (not one that really happened... just what may have happened that you are referring to...)
« Reply #45 on: June 04, 2006, 01:09:07 am »
DC comics' Crisis on Infinite Earths
  • Google Profile

YTMND

« Reply #46 on: June 04, 2006, 01:10:07 am »
..............what? 0_o
« Reply #47 on: June 04, 2006, 01:10:52 am »
tons of universes were destroyed and a new one was created. Nobody remembered it.
  • Google Profile

YTMND

« Reply #48 on: June 04, 2006, 01:12:24 am »
>_>..... destroyed how exactly? and how are we, any living thing, or any material thing here if we are destroyed in the first place?

Pedlya

Pederp
« Reply #49 on: June 04, 2006, 01:16:45 am »
  • Vote for Harvey!~
Its good to know we have someone like me COMICS anyway that is an interestig comic but its another crossover so it gets weird.
So what! I wanna get out! 'Cos there's so much out there! So many different people, living different lives! Incredibly good guys, bad guys... Folks completely different from us! It's one huge melting pot! See, it's not about success, dying in the streets, who's better, who's not! I just want to be a part of it! I realized that even if I've no connections, no talent, even if I'm one big loser, I want to use my hands and feet to think and move, to shape my own life! We can just die here or we can try, see what we've got!
« Reply #50 on: June 04, 2006, 01:27:32 am »
We have data that dates back BEFORE that time. If it ended and reformed, we wouldn't have that data. And obviously if it came back the same way, it didn't really end to begin with.
« Reply #51 on: June 04, 2006, 01:28:21 am »
It must have ended if it ended.
  • Google Profile

Swoftu

Super Fighting Robot
« Reply #52 on: June 04, 2006, 02:06:59 am »
Who says the world couldn't be destroyed and reformed in a way that we can't notice?

Who says that you're all just a bunch of loonies?

well, I do. but anyways..

<_<

cpprograms

Banned
« Reply #53 on: June 04, 2006, 02:21:34 am »
Okay, you guys really want my opinion on December 12, 2012? Here goes something...

SOMETHING will happen on that day. If nothing else a spectacular event in the skies above :P

http://www.greatdreams.com/2012.htm

Look there for some of the information. It also states that there are many issues with the date and that things may happen as early as this year June-October. The thing with the mayan calendar is that it's been right a few times before. The other thing, which that page doesn't state, is that the calendar ends on that date. It could mean a few things. Number one, the world (or mankind, a different thing) could end. Also, it could mean that it's the beginning of a new era. Finally, and quite likely, they just stopped there. To them going beyond now probably seemed quite pointless. But hey, I find end of the world theories fun :P

In conclusion, http://www.exitmundi.nl/. (My favorite site on end of the world crap. It's a good read if you're bored.)
  • cpprograms
« Reply #54 on: June 04, 2006, 03:39:54 am »
  • Personal Text
Okay, you guys really want my opinion on December 12, 2012? Here goes something...

SOMETHING will happen on that day. If nothing else a spectacular event in the skies above :P

Look there for some of the information. It also states that there are many issues with the date and that things may happen as early as this year June-October. The thing with the mayan calendar is that it's been right a few times before. The other thing, which that page doesn't state, is that the calendar ends on that date. It could mean a few things. Number one, the world (or mankind, a different thing) could end. Also, it could mean that it's the beginning of a new era. Finally, and quite likely, they just stopped there. To them going beyond now probably seemed quite pointless. But hey, I find end of the world theories fun :P

In conclusion, http://www.exitmundi.nl/. (My favorite site on end of the world crap. It's a good read if you're bored.)
NO!!! it is not good to read, its really emotional(emo)!
for anyone who hasn't viewed that sire yet, don't!  Only read if you REALLY OBSOLUTLY believe in god, I read it, but I really believe in god, so it didn't scar me for life, but it will for people who don't believe in god!  it will leave you thinking and questioning everything for your entire life and it might leave to suicide(which is illegal in Canada)
« Reply #55 on: June 04, 2006, 03:55:10 am »
  • Issac_Amisov
There was actually I wrong translation in the bibles text and the real number of the beast is "686"

Not Kidding.

Your all !@#$%.

I dont care. june 6th is when the omen comes out. Sweet movie cant wait to see it.

Plus afi's new album comes out. Doesnt look as good as the old ones, but still I will buy it. So I am looking forward to June6th no matter what ^^

wow. I cant believe I just read that entire page. o.o

Seems interesting.

I believe the world will end in 3 days or then.

Or whenever bush decided to launch his nukes. He can destroy the world in 72 seconds. :D ^^
« Reply #56 on: June 04, 2006, 04:00:37 am »
  • Personal Text
72 seconds?!
omg Majora's Mask like ;D
love that game
« Reply #57 on: June 04, 2006, 04:11:50 am »
  • Issac_Amisov
Not kidding.

And with Bush dumbass accomplis Stephen Harper. We are signing to NATO so now we gets nukes in our country and lower the world being able to be destroyed in 67 seconds ^^
« Reply #58 on: June 04, 2006, 02:39:20 pm »
Its supposed to be the Anti Christ is born... ITS A BABY IT CANT EVEN HOLD ITS OWN HEAD, AND IT CANT ACCIDENTLY CRAWL OVER THE 'DESTROY WORLD BUTTON' COS IT CANT EVEN CRAWL >.>
« Reply #59 on: June 04, 2006, 02:41:09 pm »
  • Txet Lanosrep
^ But that baby will grow and grow and grow until he becomes a single man living in his mom's basement posting on the interweb that he is teh chosen one111!!1!!!!

Retro
  • TITANIC
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.065 seconds with 77 queries.