Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Urinating in a public bathroom.  (Read 3375 times)

Pedlya

Pederp
Urinating in a public bathroom.
« on: June 04, 2006, 08:00:17 am »
  • Vote for Harvey!~
Every time im in a public restroom and I use the urinals there cant be anyone else around...mind you im not embarrased about anything or am I afraid someones going to try to sneak a peek, I just cant go if anyone else is in there. Am I the only one?
So what! I wanna get out! 'Cos there's so much out there! So many different people, living different lives! Incredibly good guys, bad guys... Folks completely different from us! It's one huge melting pot! See, it's not about success, dying in the streets, who's better, who's not! I just want to be a part of it! I realized that even if I've no connections, no talent, even if I'm one big loser, I want to use my hands and feet to think and move, to shape my own life! We can just die here or we can try, see what we've got!

Fox

Turnbeutelvergesser since 1988.
Re: Urinating in a public bathroom.
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2006, 08:07:06 am »
I don't have that problem myself, but I feel more comfortable if I'm alone or if there are small walls between the urinals. It however is a problem if you can't let go in a public one. :S
  • Me on deviantART
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2006, 08:39:00 am »
I have a similar problem, i just cant get it to come out, it takes twice as long with people around than without...
  • Elliott Parkinson

Pedlya

Pederp
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2006, 08:41:15 am »
  • Vote for Harvey!~
Ugh...dont lock this topic mods im not being gross im being serious.

So what! I wanna get out! 'Cos there's so much out there! So many different people, living different lives! Incredibly good guys, bad guys... Folks completely different from us! It's one huge melting pot! See, it's not about success, dying in the streets, who's better, who's not! I just want to be a part of it! I realized that even if I've no connections, no talent, even if I'm one big loser, I want to use my hands and feet to think and move, to shape my own life! We can just die here or we can try, see what we've got!

Gilgamesh

« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2006, 08:58:38 am »
I'm just flattered when they try to sneak a peak.
<_<
>_>
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2006, 09:10:07 am »
I go into the stalls, I NEVER urinate in the urinals... People automatically go "Hmm..." *peek*
the a o d c
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2006, 10:10:07 am »
I used to not find it a problem at all, but last time I just couldnt do it. Must have been ages too. I hate public restrooms anyway.
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2006, 12:16:44 pm »
  • Personal Text
You should change the title in brackets "No girls allowed" XD
anyways
I have the exact same problem, but the problem is, everyone tries to look at me...
I have a TON of gay people in my school.   One tried to pull me out away from the urnal.  and when I asked why, he litterally said
"I wanted to see your DICK" 
I hate people who try and act cool..  But I punched him the stomach later on ;D
« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2006, 01:46:51 pm »
You should change the title in brackets "No girls allowed" XD
anyways
I have the exact same problem, but the problem is, everyone tries to look at me...
I have a TON of gay people in my school.   One tried to pull me out away from the urnal.  and when I asked why, he litterally said
"I wanted to see your DICK" 
I hate people who try and act cool..  But I punched him the stomach later on ;D

Someone did that to me once too, I just pissed on them. XD Then when they went over to the sink to "clean up" I put my $h1t in and walked over and kicked him in the nutz from behind.

Anyway, public bathrooms are no issue for me. :P
« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2006, 02:41:15 pm »
  • Personal Text
lol

[Limey edit: Please try to add more content to your posts ;)]
« Last Edit: June 04, 2006, 05:31:13 pm by Darth Limecake »
« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2006, 03:28:38 pm »
XD! This reminds me of when I went to the movies. Me, my uncle and my cousin went to go see the Poseidon and after the movie me and my cousin went to the bathroom. We both went up to the urinals and two guys were on each side and we both walked away at the same exact time. XD! Needless to say, we had to wait quite a bit to use the boothes.

So yes, you're not alone. I feel uncomfortable with people around me. I am a private person.

Someone did that to me once too, I just pissed on them. XD Then when they went over to the sink to "clean up" I put my $h1t in and walked over and kicked him in the nutz from behind.

Anyway, public bathrooms are no issue for me

ROFLMAO! !@#$% OWNED!

Limey

« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2006, 03:33:35 pm »
O___o @ This topic

But I dont really mind... I just hate it when somebody takes the urinal next to you when there are soooo many other empty urnials O__o
« Reply #12 on: June 04, 2006, 04:56:59 pm »
  • Personal Text
ya thats kinda freaky...
I just remembered this experience:
This is no lie.
okay:
I was in a urinal, and someone came right beside me, and I was like "You know there are other urinals" and hes like
"Ya I know" short pause "Why don't you use one?" I asked "Becuase I want to be beside you." and I was all "okay, you know your gay right?" and hes like "Dont say that to me" and so I was "done" ;) by this time, and right after he was done.  He tried to swing at me(fist) and I was like "Dude what your problem?" and he like "You called me gay!" and so he goes at me again, and I dodged it, and I flicked water at his face and ran. XD
That was the same guy that tried to pull me out of the urinal.
so in conclusion, that guy is gay(no names being said)

it was funny when I look back at it :D
« Reply #13 on: June 04, 2006, 05:12:46 pm »
XD! Well, sounds to me he's a bit insecure. :P
« Reply #14 on: June 04, 2006, 08:33:22 pm »
What's with people attacking others for being called gay? It's such a bland and overused insult.
  • Google Profile

aab

^ Evolved from a Hobbit
« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2006, 08:36:35 pm »
What's with people attacking others for being called gay? It's such a bland and overused insult.
Insecure masculinity?

It goes beyond subconcious insecurity though: After a life of 18 years its a habit to not be able to physically release stress in that situation.
Same here, though i still can, just not if there are no free urinals with free ones on either side so that i get space.
Ill always go to the furthest possible one away from everyone else.
Im not the only one though ... this other guy i know has the same habit.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2006, 08:38:13 pm by Captain aab »

I ♥ Sol
.... I ♥ Sol ? wtf how long has that been there? >_> *rrrrrrrrar*
  • MySpace

Fox

« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2006, 09:06:54 pm »
You guys are slightly manic, thinking that guys are looking at your little comrade when you urinate. It's not like they all lean over to you, I guess they have their own. And don't go tell me that men always try to "compare". Just... let it go.

Edit: Mewgull, that was stupid. You're not as hot as you may think that people will go nuts for you... >_>; I guess he was kidding. Or bored. Or drunk. Or stupid. End of edit.

Reminds me of how I was in town and I needed to, but the only chance nearby was that "Ritz Carlton" of Berlin. I stepped in, sorta stumbled over the carpet and asked that maid where the bathroom is. She's like "Please follow me." and I was like "!@#$%, "follow"? I just wanna go pee-pee, lady! O_O " She guided me to the lobby and said "Through this and to the right" and geez, I felt uncomfortable.

Boy, did I ever see such a bathroom.
I even took a photo with my mobile, but I had to hurry as I was up with some other guys waiting for me.

The washbowl had frickin flowers on it! REAL FLOWERS! O___O You should have seen the urinals! Best pee of my whole life!! I need to gain more money to get to such hotels. Geez.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2006, 09:10:32 pm by Fox »
  • Me on deviantART
« Reply #17 on: June 04, 2006, 09:14:06 pm »
I should have shat when I was in KaDeWe....It would have been marble taps too. >_>
« Reply #18 on: June 04, 2006, 09:27:07 pm »
You guys are slightly manic, thinking that guys are looking at your little comrade when you urinate. It's not like they all lean over to you, I guess they have their own. And don't go tell me that men always try to "compare". Just... let it go.

I contest that post on the grounds that you said little! XD Just kidding... it's more of that I feel uncomfortable going around people. Like I said, I'm a private person.

Fox

« Reply #19 on: June 04, 2006, 09:34:04 pm »
I should have shat when I was in KaDeWe....It would have been marble taps too. >_>
YOU were in frickin KaDeWe!? Like... the most expensive buy-stuff-house of Berlin! O_O Like, uh.

I contest that post on the grounds that you said little! XD Just kidding...
:P All persons and things that are smaller than me are considered to be "small". XD

• Me on deviantART
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.052 seconds with 78 queries.

anything