Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [Solved] Zelda Title Screen graphics  (Read 7712 times)

IrishMetal

[Solved] Zelda Title Screen graphics
« on: April 02, 2006, 03:42:29 am »
I need the big ZELDA title that you see at the beginning of LTTP and Also the text that they use underneath for the subtitle. Does anyone have them?
« Last Edit: September 06, 2011, 11:09:34 am by MaJoRa »
Re: Request: Zelda Title Screen graphics
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2006, 04:00:14 am »
  • w00t
Well, here's the LttP title screen itself with the "A Link to the Past" text cut out:

Note that I just took a screenshot using ZSNES, so there might be a row at the top or bottom that needs cropping off, but I'm not sure...

And here's the letters to make your own with (made by Revan I believe):

EDIT:  if that's not what you're looking for, then this might help you out.  These were taken from Moffermn's Game Maker LttP intro engine:

The part of the Z that goes in the blank (the part that the sword is behind):

The sword to go behind it:

And the letters can be found above.

If this is for Game Maker, then you could simply use Moffermn's engine.  Do you want me to upload it?
« Last Edit: April 02, 2006, 04:06:57 am by dantheman »
What do you mean I need a life?  =P  Hm... Lives... Isn't that something that you get in Super Mario Bros?  You know, those green mushrooms?  That's a life, right?

My one and only fangame, Link Maze, may be viewed at http://www.zfgc.com/forum/index.php?topic=82.0
  • Link Maze - Zelda mini fangame

IrishMetal

« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2006, 04:06:38 am »
Thanks for the text, but as for the title screen, I only want the text THE LEGEND OF and then the big Zelda text not the bg,sword,or triforce. Maybe someone could photoshop this?
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2006, 04:10:13 am »
  • w00t
I just edited my post with those images.  I hope it helps.
What do you mean I need a life?  =P  Hm... Lives... Isn't that something that you get in Super Mario Bros?  You know, those green mushrooms?  That's a life, right?

My one and only fangame, Link Maze, may be viewed at http://www.zfgc.com/forum/index.php?topic=82.0

IrishMetal

« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2006, 04:17:45 am »
Thanks, could you upload the intro zelda engine that moffermm made?

Thanks again  :)
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2006, 04:30:55 am »
  • w00t
Here you go:
http://d.turboupload.com/d/476828/Intro.gmd.html

Be sure to credit Moffermn for it. 

The only issue I have with it is that sometimes it won't work.  For instance, my computer doesn't play it right - it will start showing the spinning Triforce parts, but then restart itself in a new position, and then do it once more, until the next screen fades in with the real logo.  Still, it should work.  It was made for Game Maker 5.2 by the way.  I know it's compatible with Game Maker 5.3A, but I don't know if it will work in 6.x or anything.

« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2006, 10:18:21 am »
  • odens knop
Well, here's the LttP title screen itself with the "A Link to the Past" text cut out:

Note that I just took a screenshot using ZSNES, so there might be a row at the top or bottom that needs cropping off, but I'm not sure...

And here's the letters to make your own with (made by Revan I believe):

EDIT:  if that's not what you're looking for, then this might help you out.  These were taken from Moffermn's Game Maker LttP intro engine:

The part of the Z that goes in the blank (the part that the sword is behind):

The sword to go behind it:

And the letters can be found above.

If this is for Game Maker, then you could simply use Moffermn's engine.  Do you want me to upload it?

Wow, you are truly dan, the man...
|LEUS HERTAN MINAT|
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2006, 09:42:35 pm »
  • w00t
IrishMetal, I just realized after reading another post that Moffermn is now known as SilverLink.  If you're going to use his engine, change the credits accordingly.  Sorry about that.  I had completely forgotten about his name change. 

« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2006, 04:29:04 pm »
  • Sage of Darkness
Don't sweat about it.
Ill make a new version soon for Gamemaker 6.1
Member of ZFGC since the EZboard Days
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.065 seconds with 54 queries.