Projects > Other Projects

Horn of Balance

<< < (299/333) > >>

Martijn dh:
I was a little too tired to add commentary yesterday, but the focus last week (and next week) is on polishing up the existing dungeons and bugfixing. To add a little development variation before going back to new content (and other plans). So if anybody has any unmentioned feedback about the existing demo, feel free to share so that I can consider it as well.

Finally adding some more visual indicators to the cannonball puzzle in dungeon 1 btw. Almost everybody I see recordings off seems to have trouble grasping that one somehow.

Martijn dh:
And here is the latest progress report.

Honestly, most progress has been going into preparing the plans for the original IP variant of this game. Now that the design document is coming along nicely, I've already been putting out small art commissions to get experience with that whole proces. It's both fun and terrifying to send out an assignment and wait to see how artists interpret my words and examples XD.

On that note, now might be a good time to show the intended hero Itin that I've already been spriting myself. I might go for brighter clothing eventually, but overall I'm pretty happy with the concept. What do you guys think? Does it spark the imagination? Does is come across as a kid / young adult?

Progress report:

--- Code: ---0.25.36 (22 november 2021)
* Made changes to dungeon 1 entrance room (for more logic consistency)
* Added visual indications to better show what is going on with the buttons in the cannonball puzzle in dungeon 1

0.25.37 (25nov-4dec 2021)
* Worked on more detailed darkness engine. Ended up scrapping this entirely for getting to complex and confusing.

0.25.38 (5 december 2021)
* Redesigned house with cell in the mining town dungeon
* Added failsafe for getting stuck in conditional blocks
* Darkness engine can now also handle angled walls
--- End code ---

gcatgrey:
Bonsoir,
Je suis où il y a la prison mais dans le dernier donjon je n'arrive pas pas à taper dans le deuxième cristal car devant il y a une tablette et avant 1 premier cristal que je tape avec le boomerang et je orends aussi les 2 diamants verts
Peux t_on m'aider et m'expliquer comment faire
Merçi

Martijn dh:
Si vous avez trouvé le boomerang amélioré, vous pouvez le faire rebondir sur les murs en diagonale.

--

If you have found the upgraded boomerang then you can bounce it off walls diagonally.

gcatgrey:
Bonsoir
Peux t-on me dire où est la clé du grand coffre après la prison car je pense que c'est le boomerang plus fort car je l'a cherche partout et je ne l'a trouve pas .
Merçi

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Go to full version