Projects > Zelda Projects

Zelda NES in GM

(1/3) > >>

xtremeexe:
I did this in 2 days a while ago, the map is not finished, but it works, I did this only to see if I can create that room to room change like in the original Zelda, never attempted to finish. But I opened it few days ago and worked on it
Controls:
Arrows:Move
Z:Sword
Enter:Start
Insert, Supr: Add or delete hearts
Start,end: Add or remove HP

The only enemes are an armos Statue and some octoroks in the start screen, I think the armos works better than the original one, you can??t kill the enemies yet

Done:
Sword engine (spin charge and sword beam done)
Armos Statue
red octorok
Raft.... (doodeeleedoodeedoo)
Ladder
Heart Engine
Room to Room engine
Almost finished map
some other small stuff

I don??t think you need any screens, as it looks exactly like the original, but in full screen, this is from the NES game:

Download here:
http://www.mysharefile.com/v/8299884/Zelda_1.zip.html
you need to wait a few seconds before downloading

Enjoy!

Credits:
Graphics and sounds:Nintendo
Coding:Enrique Carbajal AKA xtremeexe

Mewgull:
its good and all, but I think the movement is wrong, and you don't get a game over XD

xtremeexe:
The movement is not wrong, is just that I don??t like the NES movement, so I tried a more lttp like movement, and yes you can??t die yet :P

shanech:
It looks good so far! I know things are missing or incomplete (rocks pass through you without doing damage, etc.) but then this is a work-in-progress. The room transitions work really well, but I do notice a longer pause before the room change as compared to the original (but this may be because of my slow computer.) Do you plan to finish this?

Moon_child:
The demo was all good and such but it seems pointless to me to make it in the same style.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Go to full version