Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: LOL! New Zelda This has got to be fake  (Read 6395 times)

Re: LOL! New Zelda This has got to be fake
« Reply #40 on: July 01, 2007, 06:15:50 am »
  • hehe
when i was first on this forum there was a topic on this matter. it was bought up that hyrule may never get technology as they have almost no wars, (except ganon who is always cleared up by a hero) and they are all  very cofortable. to fight and for comfort are the main reasons technology devoloped.
« Reply #41 on: July 01, 2007, 05:51:26 pm »
star wars+ zelda=good? o_0
This is an english website, please speak it.
l0l wut? o_0
« Reply #42 on: July 01, 2007, 07:01:25 pm »
  • Modrill made the avatar. I command you to like it.
So long as the series doesn't end up being Link versus Stormtroopers, I think a future Zelda might a swell idea.

So...

star wars+ zelda=good? o_0

Yes but no. :D

My Brawl FC is 1289-8196-4511. Don't expect me to be on all the time though.
  • Super Smash Karts
« Reply #43 on: July 01, 2007, 08:10:44 pm »
  • IBV
o_O Didn't anyone read my post at all?

HELLO!?

This was not supposed to be a fake official trailer.
It was supposed to be a fake UNofficial trailer!
My signature is empty.
« Reply #44 on: July 01, 2007, 10:27:08 pm »
  • Tyrant Rave!
Wow, am I the only one who thought that this would be somewhat of a cool idea if everything came together correctly? I mean hell, there can only be so many zeldas until the same old formula has been played over so many times that it feels like you've already played the "new game" in the series (TP and OOT anyone???). So why not take it in a completely different (if not risky and awkward) direction. It would probably be a big pile of awesomeness, especially the whole half-link half-cloud strife combo. And futuristic temples like that would also be interesting, fairly interesting. *TP SPOILERS* Plus, didn't anyone else think that temple in the twilight zone was awesome? I mean heck, it had a crazy futuristic feel to it, and that was part of its awesomeness.

GUILTY GEAR RULES!!! I AM AWESOME!!! WHY ARE YOU READING MY SIG?
« Reply #45 on: July 01, 2007, 10:28:45 pm »
um. 1. this is OLDER then DIRT. this came out like when TP was released for Wii. And for 2; confirmed to be fake, and its a stupid idea anyways.
[...The mystery of wireless, revealed...]

[...Ninjas...]
« Reply #46 on: July 01, 2007, 10:55:37 pm »
Wow, am I the only one who thought that this would be somewhat of a cool idea if everything came together correctly? I mean hell, there can only be so many zeldas until the same old formula has been played over so many times that it feels like you've already played the "new game" in the series (TP and OOT anyone???). So why not take it in a completely different (if not risky and awkward) direction. It would probably be a big pile of awesomeness, especially the whole half-link half-cloud strife combo. And futuristic temples like that would also be interesting, fairly interesting. *TP SPOILERS* Plus, didn't anyone else think that temple in the twilight zone was awesome? I mean heck, it had a crazy futuristic feel to it, and that was part of its awesomeness.
I think futuristic temples would rock, but... not a whole Zelda game, that would change too much the essence of the game.
« Reply #47 on: July 01, 2007, 11:26:51 pm »

HELLO!?

We know, now we are simply discussing if a future setting would be cool for Zelda.
« Reply #48 on: July 02, 2007, 01:13:34 am »
  • Evil's origin begins in TLOZ AO...
It would be an interesting direction to take Zelda, once. I can already picture Link speeding (on a motorcycle) across a ruined futuristic city with cyborg moblins on speeders chasing him, and him taking them out with his futuristic Master Sword. I almost think it would be better to start a game with 1 dungeon in medieval ages and then switch to futuristic. Interesting concept, I'd play it.
« Reply #49 on: July 02, 2007, 01:21:21 am »
  • IBV

HELLO!?

We know, now we are simply discussing if a future setting would be cool for Zelda.

Well, I'm talking about the people who say "If this is true I'm going to kill the people at Nintendo"...
My signature is empty.
« Reply #50 on: July 02, 2007, 01:24:18 am »
Well, I've been kinda busy the last 3 or so months so excuse me for not seeing it earlier, some of us DO have lives away from the PC you know, Mr "Older than Jesus".

Hehe, anyway a futuristic zelda does exist, it's called Metroid. :P
You have to admit that they do play very similarly in the exploration, hell even Super Metroids labrinth was raminicent of AoL's levels. Both Zelda 2 and Metroid 2 are the worst in the series and you can bet your ass that the next Zelda will be first person, I'll eat my hat if it's not (okay, i'll buy a hat THEN eat it). I'm not saying I want a FP Zelda but it's almost bound to happen.
I have a bit of a life too, I just saw this from a link on ZU. But anyways, I actually doubt that Zelda would go FP, it just wouldn't be like Zelda without the third-person view, I'm not sure Miyamoto would allow that... But who knows, it might - I just doubt that they'd be that stupid/adventurous.
too bad miyamoto doesnt direct the Zelda series anymore <_<
[...The mystery of wireless, revealed...]

[...Ninjas...]
« Reply #51 on: July 03, 2007, 03:11:17 pm »
  • CRUNCH! I'll add it to the heap!
I would go on a killing spree if I would ever be forced to cross the Hyrule Freeway to get the master gun. This was probably a stunt made to get more people to visit their site.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2007, 05:45:00 pm by Dracon »
And now after years of mocking him the pretending he played a massive part in our lives when really we couldn't care less just to ease our consciounse over said mocking healing can begin <_<

It's Steve Irwin all over again.
« Reply #52 on: July 04, 2007, 02:24:29 pm »
  • Loopier than a bowl of Cheerios
um. 1. this is OLDER then DIRT.

Yeah. Also, it's "than dirt" not "then dirt" it's not actually FROM the past. :P

Dantztron 3030

Mammy's Favorite Storyteller!
« Reply #53 on: July 04, 2007, 03:09:04 pm »
  • b e p i s
Lawls, this has made me realize how little I fit into most of the Zelda fanbase. I love this idea...a futuristic Zelda would be a nice changeup for the series.

Too bad it's fake.
well i dont have that system and it is very hard to care about everything when you are single
« Reply #54 on: July 04, 2007, 10:37:55 pm »
  • Loopier than a bowl of Cheerios
Nah, I've discussed before ways Nintendo should rejuvenate the franchise, things like unarmed combat, chancing battles, more side quests (look at Majoras Masks 20+ optional sidestories and compare them to TP's meager 3 or 4). Maybe give Link a bit more of a personality, Ganondorf a more interesting back story, these are whats needed in Zelda, not motor cycles and guns, thats what Zelda would become if Sega made it *looks at Shadow the Hedgehog-and dies alittle inside*

« Reply #55 on: July 04, 2007, 11:02:38 pm »
Shadow the Hedgehog isn't so bad.  It's what I would've expected from Sega.  Regardless of what Sega tried to make the game into, I still felt it was fun.  Not the best Sonic game, though.

Zelda may not need those sorts of things, and probably not any guns, but it would be some kind of new theme they could work with like the masks in MM or the seasons in OoS or the sea in TWW.  Besides that, it doesn't have to have anything we might expect to be in the future; it could have lightsabers or power suits or metroids or other things not thought of instead.  Maybe it would give us a break from the Master Sword and Ganon as well.
- Click to go to thread
« Reply #56 on: July 05, 2007, 01:41:20 am »
*Watches link whip a gun out of his ass*
"Die, Mo' Fucka's!" BLAM BLAM.

But seriously... a motorcycle called Epona? Talk about a passionate killer with sub machine guns and swords. ^__^
I'd call her Hoebag. Or something...
« Reply #57 on: July 05, 2007, 02:06:45 am »
  • Modrill made the avatar. I command you to like it.
Maybe give Link a bit more of a personality,

No. There's a reason why Link's always silent, why he barely shows any sort of personality (although in WW, he was portrayed as foolish).

Link was named Link in order to emphasize the "link" between player and avatar. In other words, YOU are Link. (The also reason is rumored to be because of a singer. XD)

Giving Link a personality would destroy the whole spirit of the game... Well, not that drastically, but still... :P

(Another game series where this applies in is Dragon Quest)

My Brawl FC is 1289-8196-4511. Don't expect me to be on all the time though.
  • Super Smash Karts
« Reply #58 on: July 05, 2007, 03:33:36 am »
I'm not so sure about that anymore.  Link has showed lots of emotions in TP, even if he can't express them in words.  And I didn't feel like saving Hyrule from something nobody knew about.
- Click to go to thread
« Reply #59 on: July 05, 2007, 03:35:16 am »
  • :D
Maybe give Link a bit more of a personality,

No. There's a reason why Link's always silent, why he barely shows any sort of personality (although in WW, he was portrayed as foolish).

Link was named Link in order to emphasize the "link" between player and avatar. In other words, YOU are Link. (The also reason is rumored to be because of a singer. XD)

Giving Link a personality would destroy the whole spirit of the game... Well, not that drastically, but still... :P

(Another game series where this applies in is Dragon Quest)

I don't mind a silent character in a game, as long as you ACTUALLY DO control the character.  I mean, yes, obviously you control link, but why can't you CHOOSE for YOURSELF what you want to do then?  The whole point is YOU are the character... yet the stuff you down such a narrow linear path.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.06 seconds with 77 queries.