Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: <DEFEATED> Bobular, the Stick Figure!  (Read 6172 times)

Re: Bobular, the Stick Figure!
« Reply #20 on: July 10, 2007, 06:22:48 pm »
  • I choose you, Zorua!
I don't see LOL IT SUX anywhere there. I feel that how important a characters story is and how its written is just as important as the art work that accompanies that character. Goroneater has an interesting story, but the "artwork" looks like baby throw up, IMO. I'm not trying to be offensive, but its really hard when you can just say so many things about something.
Of course there wasn't any literal 'LOL IT SUX' out there, but by the sheer abundance of you stating you didn't like those "baby throw up" characters you were pretty much saying something similar.

The point is not, uma, that you will have to adore Goroneater to death, but that you consider that I did put some time into him. Getting some healthy criticism is always good, but having !@#$% thrown at him in every topic makes me mad. He's definitely not as bad as you make him out to be, for one. And for two, stating your point once will make it come across. Doing it over and over makes it get annoying.
My name is Pitt

Hammer Bro. Mike

Hammer Bro. Mike
Re: Bobular, the Stick Figure!
« Reply #21 on: July 10, 2007, 06:56:25 pm »
  • The Mike
Bobular is training as we speak, he's coming up with something new to transform into.

• Zelda Eternity
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 41 queries.