Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Down

Author Topic: [WIP] Legend of Zelda fan game  (Read 32377 times)

Re: [WIP] My Legend of Zelda fan game
« Reply #140 on: May 08, 2009, 02:50:38 pm »
Search up thakis' bmd viewer. Its in a forum called .szs explained. You need this tool along with like 4 others to extract a gamecube rom and all of its files and folders. Good luck.
Re: [WIP] My Legend of Zelda fan game
« Reply #141 on: June 10, 2009, 04:44:27 pm »
Switched styles, too annoying to use WW graphics. TP is way easier. So after much silence ive decided to show you what ive been slowly working on.

Ok now to explain what you dont see....link has like 100 animations and that took a huge while to get properly working. He can move much, much better than in my WW demo. He has no face or hood yet because they are separate and i havent added them yet. The sword is placed temporarily right now.

What ill be working on in the next few weeks is making link complete (face, hood) and making at least one working enemy that can correctly pathfind its way to link and attack and get killed when you attack it.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2009, 04:46:15 pm by edlucas1988 »
Re: [WIP] Legend of Zelda fan game
« Reply #142 on: June 18, 2009, 02:49:05 am »
hey does anyone know where i can get menu references, cuz i wanna program the menus soon so if someone could give me references of wind waker or something that would be much appreciated.

also ive been working on a lot of things and i plan to show it off pretty soon once i have more polish on it.

another thing where do you guys want to be the first location i model....a dungeon room, a village, outside hyrule or something. im open to all suggestions and ideas.
« Reply #143 on: June 18, 2009, 10:26:39 am »
I would like to have the first town done first becouse there you can do pretty much everything.
Climb, jump, swim, talk, enter houses and such things, that place would be the best becouse you can test pretty much everything there. There may be better places but thats the best i can think of right now.
« Reply #144 on: June 18, 2009, 10:11:30 pm »
@LTGH: Ill think about doing a town as my second thing cuz its a lot of work for a whole town, i was thinking more of a place to test out the combat system....so if you could suggest something along those lines. I WOULD LOVE IT if someone could give me reference pictures from OoT or MM or even WW to illustrate their idea better.

I have been working pretty hard these past couple of days. Youll all see what ive done in a youtube video soon!!!

A lot of features have been programmed and now im so motivated to keep going that the progress will just keep coming.

« Reply #145 on: June 20, 2009, 02:34:46 am »
Heres the promised video:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8POia_qX6g" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8POia_qX6g</a>
« Reply #146 on: June 20, 2009, 06:23:02 am »
It looks really good. Keep up the good work.
« Reply #147 on: June 23, 2009, 03:21:12 pm »
Maybe make it at the place where you get to see Epona, you know, the spring.
There you will be able to lift objects (stones, optional ofc), battle a few enemies, roll into the gate to test objects, maybe even talk with the girl? Hopefully be able to crawl in the hole, but i guess that wont be in :P, walk in water, and have a look at epona.

Thats more then i expect for a first preview so if you have all that, it would be awesome :P
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.049 seconds with 53 queries.