Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [Request] Whip sprites  (Read 2389 times)

[Request] Whip sprites
« on: January 26, 2012, 10:30:49 pm »
hello all, ive made progress to my fan game where i have finished epona. the only thing thats nessisary right now is the bottom sprites to show how many boosts you have, and right now im using unfitting supersized carrot sprites.. so what im asking is for a 40 by 40 whip sprite, like a curled up flail/whip or something, fitting the style below(well kind of. its like LTTP with possibly a bit more detail?) and have one thats regular and one thats blacked out or something to show that you have used it. thank you for anyone who contributes, credit will be given where needed.
-Whitay

STYLE:

zeldahuman

*Master Shortpants*
Re: [Request] Whip sprites
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2012, 10:54:45 pm »
Hey. I'll try to make something in the next couple minutes. But by whip, do you mean something like the Snake Whip from Spirit Tracks? If I can get a frame of reference, I can make a decent and detailed sprite of the whip for you.

~zeldahuman
  • The Hidden Forest
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2012, 11:09:34 pm »
thanks! and im not really picky on this. just a rolled up whip or something that you would hit a horse or ox with to get them going. just kind of rolled up in a circle, and i was thinking something yellowish gold handle, or im not sure. i want it to fit the "style" of the carrots and hit thing that was in twilight princess, but in the graphical style of my game. just a rolled up whip and then a blacked out version. along the lines of this, http://www.abhilashaintl.com/horse-whip.htm but the circle of whip starting at the end of the handle immediatly, and the swirl inside(where the whip is going in circles) to have some space between the peice of whip.

zeldahuman

*Master Shortpants*
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2012, 11:13:50 pm »
Well technically you hit horses with a sort of rod or stick to get them to go faster... as last I think.

I'll try a whip, but I might just make a more detailed version of the carrot. ;)
  • The Hidden Forest
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2012, 11:37:19 pm »
Well its like a stick with some rope on the end and stuff, and if you just go for a detailed carrot that would also be fine if you cannot or do not want to do the whip thing.

zeldahuman

*Master Shortpants*
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2012, 12:11:35 am »
Here's my try:

It's hard drawing in ALttP style, because the shading is awkward in my opinion. I guess I'm used to Minish Cap's style. Lol. I hope I helped in some way!
  • The Hidden Forest
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2012, 12:30:41 am »
yeah it is.. thats why its annoying to make graphics:P but thanks! those will work out fine.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.331 seconds with 53 queries.

anything