Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Beyond Good & Evil 2 (fake?) gameplay video  (Read 2128 times)

Beyond Good & Evil 2 (fake?) gameplay video
« on: May 09, 2009, 06:42:09 am »
  • :D
http://kotaku.com/5246177/is-this-new-beyond-good--evil-2-footage

Wow, it looks like 3rd person Mirrors edge, but in a world more like that in BG&E-- there is a distinct lack of animals though (as in, intelligent, human-like ones).  Possibly animal-racism within the BG&E world? The developers talked about topics of fear mongering, etc.

Anyways, the animations are way too smooth and the camera movement is way too snappy and perfect-- there is no way this is gameplay (if it is, I am DAMN impressed.)  It definitely looks like it could be the rendering engine though.

Mamoruanime

@Mamoruanime
Re: Beyond Good & Evil 2 (fake?) gameplay video
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2009, 06:45:42 am »
  • ^Not actually me.
Meh; Ubisoft is one of my least favorite developers (close 2nd to EA), so the game doesn't interest me at all.

I am however a leak junkie. I love seeing leaks of videos and !@#$%. Fake or not, this is pretty neat.
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2009, 11:57:58 pm »
While it looks like Jade, same weapon, and use of a vehicle; there's no camera, no green streak in her hair, and some other wrong things. But !@#$% that, look at this ACTUAL SCREENSHOT OF BG&E2

Exactly the same look. This MUST be the real deal.
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2009, 04:15:53 am »
While it looks like Jade, same weapon, and use of a vehicle; there's no camera, no green streak in her hair, and some other wrong things. But !@#$% that, look at this ACTUAL SCREENSHOT OF BG&E2

I'm pretty sure that was said to be pre-rendered footage, not in game.  I can't remember for sure, but even if they didn't announce it, it can be assumed.  Meh.  Anyway, the video looks amazing, though again I'm going to say that's pre-rendered.  As to whether it's actually from BG&E2, who knows, but it wouldn't surprise me.  We'll know for sure in about a month.

Also, hey.  Sup.
You rich !@#$%. I wish I could afford AIDs.
Payback's a !@#$% :P BTW Mamoruanime was here
  • [my deviantART gallery]
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2009, 08:45:23 pm »

I'm pretty sure that was said to be pre-rendered footage, not in game.  I can't remember for sure, but even if they didn't announce it, it can be assumed.  Meh.  Anyway, the video looks amazing, though again I'm going to say that's pre-rendered.  As to whether it's actually from BG&E2, who knows, but it wouldn't surprise me.  We'll know for sure in about a month.

Also, hey.  Sup.

Haha, what up man? How've you been?

@ the topic at hand: Yeah, I'm fairly certain that video was pre-rendered; but yeah, it did look !@#$% awesome.
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2009, 05:13:14 am »

Also, hey.  Sup.

@ the topic at hand: Yeah, I'm fairly certain that video was pre-rendered; but yeah, it did look !@#$% awesome.

Not much is new, just doing the whole college thing, working full time, throwing shows, (i.e. concerts), at my place every other weekend or so, etc.  I actually don't even have a computer anymore, which explains my absence, along with being preoccupied with other stuff.  Anyway... the place seems to have died down quite a bit since I was last active.  What happened?

Getting back on topic, after looking at and reading a variety of sources, past info, interviews, etc., I definitely think the video is authentic.  I still don't think it's in game though.  Nonetheless, if they're able to get the actual gameplay anywhere near that, I'll be happy.  The camera-work alone is amazing.  If they're able to replicate that in game, I'll be floored.  Fingers crossed.

One last thing...  speaking of possible leaked footage of highly anticipated games:
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xF3fED8EXl4" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xF3fED8EXl4</a>

This is supposedly leaked footage of Team ICO's third game, "Project Trico".  Based on what we already know about the project, as well as the overall quality...  This is real.  It has to be.  I might need to change my pants.  Also, Falcor may have met his match.

You rich !@#$%. I wish I could afford AIDs.
Payback's a !@#$% :P BTW Mamoruanime was here
  • [my deviantART gallery]

Mamoruanime

@Mamoruanime
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2009, 05:22:54 am »
  • ^Not actually me.
O_O Domo, you just found my console seller D:!
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2009, 12:36:14 pm »

Also, hey.  Sup.

Not much is new, just doing the whole college thing, working full time, throwing shows, (i.e. concerts), at my place every other weekend or so, etc.  I actually don't even have a computer anymore, which explains my absence, along with being preoccupied with other stuff.  Anyway... the place seems to have died down quite a bit since I was last active.  What happened?

Getting back on topic, after looking at and reading a variety of sources, past info, interviews, etc., I definitely think the video is authentic.  I still don't think it's in game though.  Nonetheless, if they're able to get the actual gameplay anywhere near that, I'll be happy.  The camera-work alone is amazing.  If they're able to replicate that in game, I'll be floored.  Fingers crossed.

One last thing...  speaking of possible leaked footage of highly anticipated games:
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xF3fED8EXl4" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xF3fED8EXl4</a>

This is supposedly leaked footage of Team ICO's third game, "Project Trico".  Based on what we already know about the project, as well as the overall quality...  This is real.  It has to be.  I might need to change my pants.  Also, Falcor may have met his match.

First of all, awesome, college ftw (about to graduate hs here).  Yeah, ZFGC is pretty inactive, and often shitty, but I still stick around and post a couple times a day.  You still see some interesting converstations, see old zfgcers every once in a while (like right now, lulz), etc.

and by the way, !@#$% YES.  Team ico ftw.  This game looks !@#$% crazy and amazing, saw the video last night.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.046 seconds with 54 queries.