Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Started Watching Power Rangers..  (Read 1683 times)

Started Watching Power Rangers..
« on: June 25, 2009, 05:39:53 pm »
That !@#$% is terrible :S

The power rangers are dicks, the seem to like throwing around a lot of insults and making fat jokes, Adults always seem to blame those who aren't responsible and whenever the power rangers begin fighting, the scene seems to jump to a different area.

Also the technology seems out of whack, Billy can create all these cool things in his garage, like magical flying cars and narrow beam transmission modules that will allow wave function over an extended interval yet people still use public phones because no one has invented mobile phones yet :<
Re: Started Watching Power Rangers..
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2009, 02:35:27 am »
  • CRUNCH! I'll add it to the heap!
Yeah, and on top of that, how could Wiley Coyote survive the impact of a 1000 kg anvil dropped from a height of 30 meters? Clearly the writers were unaware of the formula for gravitational acceleration.
And now after years of mocking him the pretending he played a massive part in our lives when really we couldn't care less just to ease our consciounse over said mocking healing can begin <_<

It's Steve Irwin all over again.
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2009, 06:25:03 am »
Yeah, and on top of that, how could Wiley Coyote survive the impact of a 1000 kg anvil dropped from a height of 30 meters? Clearly the writers were unaware of the formula for gravitational acceleration.

Quoted for tru... something or another.. 

Anyway, a couple years ago I watched some of the old TMNT cartoon and had a somewhat similar experience.  It was !@#$% terrible.  The first few episodes were tolerable, but after that it's like seeing an elderly women giving a rimjob to  partially rotted elephant corpse while her grandchildren are forced to watch.  Yeah... I went there.  It's that bad.

In conclusion, sometimes it's better to look back nostalgically than to revisit, and in turn ruin, our childhood memories.

Fin.
You rich !@#$%. I wish I could afford AIDs.
Payback's a !@#$% :P BTW Mamoruanime was here
  • [my deviantART gallery]
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2009, 07:03:14 am »
By avoiding it.
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2009, 09:06:10 am »
Because the anvil is drawn on paper and the paper does not weigh much so while it may look like 1000 kg to you it is actually mere grams as well when the pictures were put together into an animation they were quite likely lying flat and thus gravitational forces do not apply. :P
I made a thing! Please try the thing, it's what the kids are calling a "vidja game" for the iOS Splashy Bucket
  • Fictitious Spoon Productions
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2009, 10:11:37 am »
In the power rangers the buildings were also cardboard boxes. Which means they are easily rebuild and can bend with every blow of wind. And in a cardboard city don't live any people so they can't be trampled.

Maybe I'm still a kid, but I still kind of like the power rangers. And because it is still a kids show I don't really mind the bad storytelling and special effects. You can't show such actions in a realistic setting anyway.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.795 seconds with 50 queries.