Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [Request] Leduardo MC Maps  (Read 2232 times)

[Request] Leduardo MC Maps
« on: February 02, 2012, 09:48:08 pm »
I have a request. This is something you can work on after you've finished anything you already have planned, however, you don't have to do it since this will require a ton of work. I saw how well you did the Anuki Village map in Minish Cap style, and was wondering if you could work on other maps as well.

Some that I would like to see:

Kokiri Forest, TP's Zora's Domain, Death Mountain (Don't care if it's TP or OoT), TP's Castle Town, Kakariko Village (Again, don't care abt which game its from), Outset Island, and several others, but I'm not going name them all because that might be a bit overloading.

Again, you don't have to if you don't want to, I just haven't found any of these maps in minish cap style.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2012, 10:23:24 pm by 4Sword »
Re: [Request] MC Maps
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2012, 10:02:14 pm »
Why don't you do them yourself?  There are maps of these in LttP style floating around.  Just start by replacing the LttP tiles with Minish Cap tiles.  Then clean it up a bit.

Seems pretty simple, albeit a time consuming process.  Easily doable on your own.
  • Super Fan Gamers!
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2012, 08:44:32 pm »
To Theforeshadower:

Because all I have on my computer is stupid paint!! I don't have photoshop or any other program that would let me do something like that. Why? Because my dad has control over what gets put onto my computer! :'( He's also lazy. Won't even update Adobe Flash on my computer...Can't keep asking, I'll get yelled at.

Believe me, if I could do it myself, I wouldn't ask. I'd do it. But I can't, so I have to swallow my pride and ask someone else.

But like I said in the post, he doesn't have to if he doesn't want to, it's just a request. I'll accept it if he decides not to. I'll just enjoy his other works instead! <3<3
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2012, 08:54:17 pm »
To Theforeshadower:

Because all I have on my computer is stupid paint!! I don't have photoshop or any other program that would let me do something like that. Why? Because my dad has control over what gets put onto my computer! :'( He's also lazy. Won't even update Adobe Flash on my computer...Can't keep asking, I'll get yelled at.

Believe me, if I could do it myself, I wouldn't ask. I'd do it. But I can't, so I have to swallow my pride and ask someone else.

But like I said in the post, he doesn't have to if he doesn't want to, it's just a request. I'll accept it if he decides not to. I'll just enjoy his other works instead! <3<3

Again, you can do it yourself.  Paint is just fine.  I use it for everything.  Sometimes I use GIMP(free btw).  To do spriting you don't need photoshop.

So, you can still do it yourself.  You have the tool: Paint.  Get started.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2012, 08:58:53 pm by Theforeshadower »
  • Super Fan Gamers!
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2012, 10:22:49 pm »
I split this off from Leduardo's topic because while at the beginning it made some sense in that you were asking to see more of what he had done, asking too much at once and then getting into a discussion of being able to do it yourself was off-track to what they topic was about (instead of commenting on what Leduardo, you had a sub-discussion about not being able to do something).
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.067 seconds with 47 queries.