Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Due to my misfortune of not having a Wii...  (Read 1599 times)

Jeod

Team Dekunutz, Doubleteam
Due to my misfortune of not having a Wii...
« on: June 30, 2009, 01:26:14 am »
Could somebody please sum up the Tales of Symphonia 2 story for me? I really want to know what happened after the events of TOS. (I'm actually playing it all the way through this time, but don't worry. I already know the story.)
"You should challenge your fates. When all else fails, you can still die fighting." ~Yune

Zelda GBC+ Engine for Multimedia Fusion 2
  • Doubleteam Project Page

Mamoruanime

@Mamoruanime
Re: Due to my misfortune of not having a Wii...
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2009, 07:02:57 am »
  • ^Not actually me.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tales_of_Symphonia_2#Plot

Also, a girl once said your subject line to me once o.o
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2009, 07:44:59 am »
  • And if they dont dance, they're no friend of mine
Could somebody please sum up the Tales of Symphonia 2 story for me? I really want to know what happened after the events of TOS. (I'm actually playing it all the way through this time, but don't worry. I already know the story.)

Unfortunately, Its not out where I live yet.  :-\

Art by Kyuumu, banner by me
Screw this, im off to Hogwarts...

Jeod

« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2009, 12:23:19 pm »
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tales_of_Symphonia_2#Plot

Also, a girl once said your subject line to me once o.o

Looked at it already. Doesn't really give me enough detail.
"You should challenge your fates. When all else fails, you can still die fighting." ~Yune

« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2009, 02:21:41 am »
here is the plot, with every massive  spoilers

Show content
During the events of the first game, Lloyd Irving and his companions embarked to a journey that led to the merging of the twin worlds of Sylvarant and Tethe'alla. After the lands became one, however, maps were rendered useless and the climate went through many vast changes: desert towns became frozen wastelands and lakes dried up into valleys. All of this stems from an overlooked factor in the unification of the worlds: the spirit of the old Kharlan Tree, Ratatosk, still exists somewhere, and its slumber has sent the world into chaos.[3] To complicate matters, tensions have quickly escalated between the people of the two worlds. The Tethe'allans look down upon the Sylvaranti due to their inferior technology, and the Sylvaranti fear the Tethe'allans for their power. Two years have passed since the worlds were first merged, and the Sylvaranti have created an army, known as the Vanguard, with which to rise against the Church of Martel and the Tethe'allans.

One day, the Church of Martel goes to war with the Vanguard, and Sylvarant's city of Palmacosta is caught in the crossfire. Countless innocent lives are lost and the city is consumed in flames. This event comes to be known as the "Blood Purge," a massacre allegedly led by the same Lloyd Irving who helped unite the worlds two years before. Emil Castagnier, a Palmacostan boy, is forced to watch as his parents are killed by Lloyd; after this traumatic incident, he is sent to Luin to live with his aunt and uncle. He suffers continual mistreatment from them, however, and he is further ostracized by the people of the city, who view Lloyd as a hero.

Emil's life takes a dramatic turn when he befriends Marta Lualdi, a girl who is being hunted by the Vanguard and the enigmatic Richter Abend alike. Determined to protect her, Emil confronts Richter and helps Marta escape with the aid of Tenebrae, a centurion spirit who serves Ratatosk. Tenebrae states that there are other centurions who lie in a dormant state: to restore balance to the world's environment, all of them should be awoken in order to revive Ratatosk. Emil forms a pact with Tenebrae, and in so doing becomes the Knight of Ratatosk. So it is that Emil and Marta embark on their journey of revenge and restoration.

They go to collect all of the centureon cores, along the way they find lloyd a few times and find out that the lloyd who caused the blood purge is a fake one, dexus a guy who serves a machochist named alice, used the earth centureon's core to change, look, and sound like lloyd. You also find out that marta's father runs the vanguard. Near the end of the game you fight her father and win, and find out he was being controlled by a centureon's core. Also, you find out that Ratotosk's core on Marta's head is fake and that Ratitosk has been inside emil all along.

Richter is trying to kill ratistosk because ratitosk killed his friend Astor, after Ratitosk killed astor his took Astor's form and is now Emil, at the end of the game, Ratitosk and Richtor join forces to try and seal the evil seeping into the world from ratitosk's portal. Emil is freed from ratitosk and joins marta to have hot sex with her.

Jeod

« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2009, 02:24:15 am »
Thanks Fissure. I was wondering who Aster was and what the centurion cores did.

« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2009, 03:11:19 am »
Thanks Fissure. I was wondering who Aster was and what the centurion cores did.

No problem :)

astir and the centirion cores

Show content
Astir and Richter used to be Researchers at the Maltokio( i think it was) research facility, they were researching ratitosk, the centirion cores are basically centiron eggs, Marta can hatch them into Centirions. there is a centirion for each element. If a normal person holds a centirion core for too long it changes them.

Jeod

« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2009, 03:13:25 am »
Thanks!

« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2009, 03:51:48 am »
No problem, if you need anything else just ask, i will try to help if i remember the answer :)

Bludleef

Forum Dragon
« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2009, 08:27:12 am »
  • Everybody's Gotta Eat.
Also look it up on youtube there are complete walkthroughs of the game where you can watch the game proceed like a movie if you want.

SOME LINKS
 -> Bludsoft Productions
  • Bludsoft
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.161 seconds with 57 queries.