Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 52   Go Down

Author Topic: The Legend of Zelda: The Shadowgazer is dead - long live The Shadowgazer!  (Read 386296 times)

Re: [Demo] The Legend of Zelda: The Shadowgazer ...
« Reply #860 on: October 20, 2008, 04:24:00 pm »
  • I cannot lose!
Nice.
MGS4 == Best game ever. Srsly.
« Reply #861 on: October 21, 2008, 04:36:33 am »
I'm a bit confused. KM, are you releasing a new demo for NCFC? Cuz I don't see a new one up - unless you just haven't gotten to it yet.

King Tetiro

Leader of Phoenix Heart
« Reply #862 on: October 21, 2008, 05:05:14 am »
He doesn't have one and I doubt he'll win. The first day booths some are freaking awesome.
  • Phoenix Heart

Hoffy

Hero of Fire
« Reply #863 on: October 21, 2008, 07:11:21 am »
  • Silly cat!
Nintendo are gonna come knocking on your door sooner or later, and when they do, you'll end up either very rich or very poor :P.

Every new look into this game gets me excited, I'm astounded at how creative you are. The constellations thing is a nice new touch, and unique in it's own right, but still Zelda-esque. And I loved what I saw of the dream world... even if it is another "two worlds" concept for the Zelda series, I loved the idea of this hero wandering around in people's nightmares, saving them. I expect Link will be known as the "Hero of Dreams" here :P.

It pains me to think that the development for this game will take so long. I'm sure when it's over The Legend of Zelda: The Shadowgazer will be a worldwide internet phenomenon, and perhaps more than that.

Hoffy.

King Tetiro

Leader of Phoenix Heart
« Reply #864 on: October 21, 2008, 08:20:10 am »
Hoffy, there already is a game with the Hero of Dreams. It's one of the best ZClassic quests there will ever be.
  • Phoenix Heart
« Reply #865 on: October 21, 2008, 03:54:35 pm »
The demo was great, I just have a few questions.
1-Are you planning on adding joystick/joypad support?
2-Will there be some patch or alternative file to have the text show in different languages?(not needed tho, but my mom was playing the demo today and her English it's worst than mine so she couldn't understand anything...I'm not saying that you need to add this just for my mom xD but it would be a nice thing to add so even more people can enjoy this awesome game).
This is an english website, please speak it.
l0l wut? o_0

Ahruon

I'm living in the tree in your backyard...
« Reply #866 on: October 21, 2008, 06:59:46 pm »
  • Bring it on...
I think this game will be known in every corner in the Internet, people will ask you how you did it and how long it took to change from a nightmare to a dream come true...
« Reply #867 on: October 25, 2008, 01:32:45 am »
  • Evil's origin begins in TLOZ AO...
Do you think we'll see a demo within say... a year's time?
Someone asked your % total progress for the whole thing in the other topic, an estimate please?
« Reply #868 on: October 25, 2008, 02:06:58 am »
  • Minalien
Do you think we'll see a demo within say... a year's time?
Someone asked your % total progress for the whole thing in the other topic, an estimate please?
Here's an estimate: Shut up and just !@#$% wait. Would you rather a quality game release, or periodic garbage demos?
There's such a double standard about religion in the modern world. Catholics can gather, wear white robes, and say "In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti" and be considered normal.

But if my friends and I gather, wear black robes, and say  "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn", we're considered cultists.
  • Development Blog
« Reply #869 on: October 25, 2008, 02:55:30 am »
  • Evil's origin begins in TLOZ AO...
Sheesh, I was just asking.

(I know this is probably spam)
« Reply #870 on: October 25, 2008, 05:54:20 pm »
Just found this forum (so, yes I'm slow  XD)
But I loved the minish cap style so naturally I am extremely impressed by the effort you are putting into the art of this game. When you released the new trailer I almost started crying from mental zelda excitement overload. (like this....  )

\;(>_<);/

Haha, anyway, I just hope you will continue too feel inspired and work along your pace to make the great game this will be. I don't know nothin bout you but this SHEER ESTHETIC PERFECTION you´ve made and for that , I love you man !  ;) wooh, marry me! or finish the game! or both! haha ^____^
- Viewing at the moment: Project Runway [TV-series].
- Reading at the moment: Kuragehime [manga], Uncanny X-men issues 37 - 66 [comics].
- Listening to at the moment:
- Playing at the moment: Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles [GCN], FFCC: Ring of Fates [NDS].
- Let's Play in-the-making at the moment: Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles [GCN]
- Studying at the moment: University course "French, Preparatory Course" for a re-examination on subcourse "Grammar and Translation" in August, University course "Basic Course in the Humanities" for a re-examination on subcourse "The Concept of Culture" in August.
« Reply #871 on: October 25, 2008, 09:56:12 pm »
Sticky'd

This is probably the only project that I think is deserving of being sticky'd.

Xiphirx

wat
« Reply #872 on: October 25, 2008, 11:41:54 pm »
  • Xiphirx
Sticky'd

This is probably the only project that I think is deserving of being sticky'd.

QFT

• For The Swarm
« Reply #873 on: October 27, 2008, 11:10:20 am »
I just saw the new trailer. And it's even looking better then the last time! If I didn't knew better I would think Nintendo was making it.

kcarvalho

« Reply #874 on: October 28, 2008, 05:30:05 am »
Hey King,

Please email me when ou have a chance.  I would love to chat with you about a couple of things.

-Kenny

D-Pad

A.K.A. Gyrowolf
« Reply #875 on: October 31, 2008, 04:27:54 pm »
Hey King,

Please email me when ou have a chance.  I would love to chat with you about a couple of things.

-Kenny

"Post: 1"

It's Reggie! Do it, man!

In all seriousness, this game is looking absolutely awesome! Don't stop! You can't stop!

dainbramage

« Reply #876 on: November 01, 2008, 08:51:26 am »
/lurk

I'm assuming kcarvalho is Kenny Carvalho. A google surch turns up http://www.linkedin.com/in/kcarvalho - a la art recruiter for Blizzard and owner of parasytic moon; the website of the latter hasn't been updated for 3 years, as far as I can tell, however it's preumably still alive as it's listed as a current job.

So, poaching for blizzard or parasytic moon (assuming my random searching is correct), more likely than Nintendo D-pad :p.

On topic, I've been paying attention to this for ~6ish months now, and it's looking awesome. Hopefully we'll get too see it completed, keep up the good work!
« Reply #877 on: November 03, 2008, 10:18:58 pm »
/lurk

I'm assuming kcarvalho is Kenny Carvalho. A google surch turns up http://www.linkedin.com/in/kcarvalho - a la art recruiter for Blizzard and owner of parasytic moon; the website of the latter hasn't been updated for 3 years, as far as I can tell, however it's preumably still alive as it's listed as a current job.

So, poaching for blizzard or parasytic moon (assuming my random searching is correct), more likely than Nintendo D-pad :p.
WTF are you talking about? :o
« Reply #878 on: November 04, 2008, 12:45:23 am »
WTF are you talking about?
Read the whole topic before commenting. It makes perfect sense if you read the post 3 posts before hand.

Omeron

« Reply #879 on: November 07, 2008, 05:06:08 pm »
 Let's just hope that Nintendo doesn't hire a psycho assasin to run you over with a car, like they did with Dampe (the one who got his OOT2D 95 % done).

Just kidding, or am I? xD

So sorry about the (horrible) joke I posted earlier (really ,was it a joke?) *Shut up shadow "me".*

Well anyway.... Ahem, this game sure has a lot of potential. Even if you only accomplished half of what you've been telling us it would still be woth playing (but I wouldn't be too excited about it though). I can't exactly comment your coding since I've only tried GM a couple of times and have yet to learn that language (isn't Norwegian, German and English enough for you?)*gah stop interrupting* (choking myself to kill the other "me"). Well I think that you're simply one among the best game makers who's not employed by either Nintendo, Sony, Microsoft or similar companies.

Please do not spoil too much of the story ok?

Anyway, will monsters drop special items like in Wind Waker?
 Is the villain original and someone I can truly think of as "evil" (like Ganon)?
 Will you include the gerudos, or the kokiris?

And simply out of curioity: have you ever considered implementing the Gossip stones, as warp stones, or siply "gossip stones" (although the latter isn't neccesary since you have the constellation collecting)?

Lots of questions there, but you don't have to answer if you find them "not worth answering".

Ah! One more question "editing post". Are you confident that the story will be able to stand tall among the other brilliant "real" Zelda games (just asking, since if you don't consider the story good, well.. how can any other do?)?

But this project is something I found a week ago since I was rather bored and bursting with ideas I wanted to express and searched the net for tips on game making, then I stumbled across (thank God!) your game's website. At first I wondered what crappy game I had stumbled acroos (although I was very surprised to see such good art for a fan game), then I watched the youtube movies and played the demos... You have heard it a lot lately, but it doesn't make it less true: your game is among the best fanmade games ever created (or under developement)! So don't fail, and don't get run over by a car ok(hire a bodyguard or something)?

Wah! "Editing again"  xD Will you make side quests that doesn't centre around nightmares? Like: finding the man's (from the demo) mail. Please do so o.o (if you do = me => forever grateful).

Merged your posts, please don't double post ~Darklight
Editing again: sorry for double posting o.o
« Last Edit: November 08, 2008, 11:11:14 am by Omeron »
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 52   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.418 seconds with 78 queries.