Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: NEW Final Fantasy Crystal Bearers trailer!  (Read 2127 times)

NEW Final Fantasy Crystal Bearers trailer!
« on: January 28, 2009, 10:53:03 am »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKeIm_gYmMk" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKeIm_gYmMk</a>
Well it appears to be still alive! And I don't really know what to say about the game... :o
Re: NEW Final Fantasy Crystal Bearers trailer!
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2009, 11:10:25 am »
Looks alright so far, the battlesystem looks good (action RPG), we'll see how it progresses though.

Manly men don't sass. Manly men get in FIGHTS! Fist fights using manly fists!
  • JetDesigns

Hoffy

Hero of Fire
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2009, 09:37:21 am »
  • Silly cat!
If Square put their whole ass into it and hype it up a little, I might buy it.

But I guess they really wouldn't want to overshadow FFXIII, now, would they?

Hoffy.
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2009, 02:46:16 am »

Well how could they overshadow it? Crystal Bearers is a TOTAL different final fantasy game...

Hoffy

Hero of Fire
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2009, 03:45:56 am »
  • Silly cat!

Well how could they overshadow it? Crystal Bearers is a TOTAL different final fantasy game...
Still has "Final Fantasy" in the name though. What I mean is, it wouldn't be wise of Square to be hyping Crystal Bearers as the "ZOMFG BEST FF SINCE FFVII" when a lot more of the company's employees and resources are going into the production of a game much bigger. PROFIT! etc.

That's the price of Nintendo designing an underpowered console, I suppose.

Hoffy.

Mamoruanime

@Mamoruanime
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2009, 04:49:19 am »
  • ^Not actually me.

Still has "Final Fantasy" in the name though. What I mean is, it wouldn't be wise of Square to be hyping Crystal Bearers as the "ZOMFG BEST FF SINCE FFVII" when a lot more of the company's employees and resources are going into the production of a game much bigger. PROFIT! etc.

Actually, Square has a tendency to develop games that they want to see as apposed to games other people want to see... Overshadowing profit... and getting them in trouble XD
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2009, 08:05:07 pm »

wtf crawled up your ass

first trailer of wii exclusive final fantasy and you're already whining that SE isn't hyping it enough? the !@#$%. give it time man
how the !@#$% is this spam

this is an alt account for hyrule_boy
« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2009, 10:36:20 pm »
  • And if they dont dance, they're no friend of mine

wtf crawled up your ass

first trailer of wii exclusive final fantasy and you're already whining that SE isn't hyping it enough? the !@#$%. give it time man

Umm Crystal Bearers was announced ages ago (as i recall) and I'm pretty sure there was a trailer. So the lack of updates in between (assuming I AM thinking about the right one) shows a lack of hyping.

Art by Kyuumu, banner by me
Screw this, im off to Hogwarts...
« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2009, 01:11:15 pm »

wtf crawled up your ass

Umm Crystal Bearers was announced ages ago (as i recall) and I'm pretty sure there was a trailer. So the lack of updates in between (assuming I AM thinking about the right one) shows a lack of hyping.
It's been over a year and a half since the last, short, teaser trailer.

If the game would be released next week, I'd call that a lack of hyping. However, the game isn't going to be released until end of the year or something. The hyping has yet to begun and they've got plenty of time to make up for their silence on this game.

« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2009, 02:06:22 pm »
  • And if they dont dance, they're no friend of mine

wtf crawled up your ass

It's been over a year and a half since the last, short, teaser trailer.

If the game would be released next week, I'd call that a lack of hyping. However, the game isn't going to be released until end of the year or something. The hyping has yet to begun and they've got plenty of time to make up for their silence on this game.

We never said that there was no hyping to come, we said there hadn't been any. But seeing as games that DO get hype (TP, Halo3, Gears 2, Fable 2, FFXIII etc.) all get hyped since the second the first trailer is shown, its possible this game isn't going to be hyped to any particular level of interest.

Art by Kyuumu, banner by me
Screw this, im off to Hogwarts...
« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2009, 07:01:20 pm »
Are you !@#$% comparing crystal bearer's marketing to that of high-profile sequels? Not only that, but FF13's hyping started VERY RECENTLY. It's only since last week that we've seen a new trailer that actually has in-game footage.

« Reply #11 on: February 01, 2009, 09:19:42 pm »
Are you !@#$% comparing crystal bearer's marketing to that of high-profile sequels? Not only that, but FF13's hyping started VERY RECENTLY. It's only since last week that we've seen a new trailer that actually has in-game footage.

Why are you getting all upset? :/ Hoffy said that if they put enough effort into the game, he may buy it. Then he made a general observation that because FFXIII is coming out, Square may not be advertising this CC game as much because they don't want the two games to compete and the chances are that FFXIII is going to make more money. So.. what is the issue?

And more on topic.. I'm not too sure about this. I'm not a huge fan of the CC series. And what is up with that music in the beginning? Haha. Strange choice.
  • My Photostream

Mamoruanime

@Mamoruanime
« Reply #12 on: February 01, 2009, 09:35:22 pm »
  • ^Not actually me.

Why are you getting all upset? :/ Hoffy said that if they put enough effort into the game, he may buy it. Then he made a general observation that because FFXIII is coming out, Square may not be advertising this CC game as much because they don't want the two games to compete and the chances are that FFXIII is going to make more money. So.. what is the issue?

And more on topic.. I'm not too sure about this. I'm not a huge fan of the CC series. And what is up with that music in the beginning? Haha. Strange choice.

I don't honestly think they would be worried about competing with themselves on 2 games released on opposing consoles, since people who can't buy FFXIII due to owning a wii will buy CB, and vice versa. Either way, I don't think this game is underhyped at all; I think it's early yet.

Also Dascupolice

Hoffy

Hero of Fire
« Reply #13 on: February 02, 2009, 05:53:05 am »
  • Silly cat!

Thank you for clearing up my argument for me, SC :P.

Hoffy.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.025 seconds with 66 queries.

anything