Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Zora throne room  (Read 5346 times)

Zora throne room
« on: October 11, 2015, 06:09:02 pm »
  • Just call me Brad
I made this beautiful room for the Zora.
I think that it is one of the best mapping I have done, its trully beautiful. Look at this while listening to the twilight princess Zora´s domain, trust me.

I think that this can most definitely be accepted?

If you look in the Zora´s domain map of the overworld, there is a cave at the bottom of the domain, just beside the last pond. This is where Zora village will be.
Re: Zora throne room
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2015, 03:11:28 am »
  • It's just Max.
Haha, now I kinda don't want to just accept it because you sound overconfident ;p

Anyway, I do really want to ask a couple things. With those statues with the swords, before we go using them willy-nilly, we should remember that all of our tribes (Goron, Zora, Hylian) have developed separately with different cultures. If we've used these statues in Hyrule Town or Castle, (I don't thiiiink we have) or if we'd like to use them in the Castle (which isn't finished if I'm remembering right?), we shouldn't use them in the Zora's area since they should have different artistic styles and shouldn't have the same statues. Also, would it make sense for their statues to use swords? Do they value their warriors as a high part of their culture and do those warriors use swords, or is it spears? It could be cool if we made custom statues that were more Zora related.

Anyway, what's in the chest and I guess there's a piece of heart just lying around on the right side? I'd personally feel more rewarded if I had to work for a piece of heart (or else, feel cheated if I worked hard to get a piece of heart when others are just lying around.), at least a little.

But overall, I do agree that it looks good and does its job.

Miles07

Knight of ERA
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2015, 11:44:58 am »
  • Long live the Chaos!!
Anyway, I do really want to ask a couple things. With those statues with the swords, before we go using them willy-nilly, we should remember that all of our tribes (Goron, Zora, Hylian) have developed separately with different cultures. If we've used these statues in Hyrule Town or Castle, (I don't thiiiink we have) or if we'd like to use them in the Castle (which isn't finished if I'm remembering right?), we shouldn't use them in the Zora's area since they should have different artistic styles and shouldn't have the same statues. Also, would it make sense for their statues to use swords? Do they value their warriors as a high part of their culture and do those warriors use swords, or is it spears? It could be cool if we made custom statues that were more Zora related.

Perhaps not their warriors, per se, but their guardianship. Instead of statues with swords, perhaps a better idea would be statues with spears, as the Zoras of Twilight Princess use spears/lances as their main "weapon" (we never see them actually fight, do we?). Given that this is also the throne room of the Zora tribe, the statues would be there to "guard" the royalty.
I was talking to my friend last night, and he was mentioning about how in 1980, he thought the internet would become this amazing place where people from across the world would share ideas. I was telling him about how this project [KOT] has worked, lurching along for years and drawn by different people from across the globe, and he thought it was beautiful. And he was right, it's awesome. :D

Zelda Items Spritesheet album (OUT OF DATE) - (link here)
A Link Across Time project - (link here)
Boss Keys project (Metroid) - (link here)
Boss Keys project (Zelda) - (link here)
Boss Keys project Trello Board - (link here)
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2015, 04:07:04 pm »
  • Doesn't afraid of anything
Sorry this kind of fell off the radar for me.  I'm assuming that somewhere else in the Zora's Domain will be a room for the Zora Princess?  I'm fine with the princess and king being separate, just want to clarify what the plan for that is.

And Max, I don't think we used those statues in the town so we should be fine regarding your concern.

i love big weenies and i cannot lie
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2015, 05:09:30 pm »
  • Just call me Brad
Sorry this kind of fell off the radar for me.  I'm assuming that somewhere else in the Zora's Domain will be a room for the Zora Princess?  I'm fine with the princess and king being separate, just want to clarify what the plan for that is.

And Max, I don't think we used those statues in the town so we should be fine regarding your concern.

We didn´t use them in the town, I checked. And they kinda look like zoras too!
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2015, 12:18:11 am »
  • It's just Max.
Cool, that's fine then. Let's use them in the Zora temple also. Especially if we can edit them slightly to be a little more Zora-like (maybe with spears or those Zora dorsal fin things on the head tail or fins somewhere, I dunno. I'll look into it.) since we're fighting against potential player awareness that they were originally statues from the Minish Sanctuary.

But anyway, yeah establishing where this is is relevant. I'm partially confused because we didn't develop  quite enough specifics for the Zora arc. Link finds out that some of the royalty has been kidnapped, from someone. Perhaps there's some royals left (in this throne room), and others have been kidnapped, or this is the royal throne room for the Zora village, but nobody's there except a guard who explains the situation.

As for where it fits in the Zora's domain, I assume it's the cave at the very top. If that's the case, you swim in the outside, so instead of a stone landing at the door, it seems like you swim in and should still be in the water, and have to swim up to the stone floor where the throne is.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.023 seconds with 49 queries.

anything