Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Nintendo 3DS  (Read 3926 times)

Re: Nintendo 3DS
« Reply #20 on: March 28, 2010, 07:55:09 am »
It's going to suck trying to play a handheld that's rumbling when i;m trying to move, Yeah Nintendo, great job there buds.
Jumping to conclusions on how it'll all work from one general statement (not even from the creator) and putting it down from that conclusion? lol

I've seen the first mobile phone to use a "3D" screen (from hitachi) and well it's interesting... but not something I'd want to use for every day use or anything. Wasn't too easy on the eyes either.
But that was the first one and I doubt nintendo would just stick in some random gimmick that seems cool without making sure it works solidly or anything. Especially after virtual boy.

I'm pretty sure the touch screen/dual screens mentioned at the start of the DS's life was also seen as some gimmicky crap and that all games used just as some gimmick to help sell themselves over fun. But it seems to of gone well in the end.
I obviously have no idea how it will end up, but also because of that and nintendo's excellent record, I'll wait before fully experiencing before doubting it.

You obviously missed the start, where i said If it does have it

There seems to be only two options where they could put rumble, into the pack, or into the handheld itself, both things will make it shake when you're doing crap, i really don't see how that would be a good thing.

« Reply #21 on: March 28, 2010, 08:01:29 am »
  • 笑い男
Only time will tell I guess :P

Also what's wrong with the wii's controls? Worked fine for all game's I've played.
But yeah, everyone thought those were just some crap gimmick at first too. Now its gone so far their competition's copying it.
As far as I know, the motion plus just makes the motion sensing even better. Sure, there's "well why wasn't it that good in the first place? D:" though.

Up until now, the "gimmicks" with the DS and Wii have just been down to how the games have used them. Have they used them to make the gameplay more fun? Or have they just stuck them in for the hell of it?

この世に悪があるとすれば、それは人の心だ
  • .hack//The World
« Reply #22 on: March 28, 2010, 08:09:03 am »
Only time will tell I guess :P

Also what's wrong with the wii's controls? Worked fine for all game's I've played.
But yeah, everyone thought those were just some crap gimmick at first too. Now its gone so far their competition's copying it.
As far as I know, the motion plus just makes the motion sensing even better. Sure, there's "well why wasn't it that good in the first place? D:" though.

Up until now, the "gimmicks" with the DS and Wii have just been down to how the games have used them. Have they used them to make the gameplay more fun? Or have they just stuck them in for the hell of it?

The Wii controls usually aren't horrible, it's just some games seem to tack them on for no reason, other to be there, Twilight Princess, which i still refuse to even admit has a Wii version.

The DS, Phantom Hourglass, ironically seems more tacked on then spirits tracks controls, i liked spirit tracks ones, they somehow worked better even if it's the same thing. Some games have touch screen only controls where walking would of been fine, Phantom Hourglass, Starfox, Sonic Chronicles of the dark brotherhood of whatever. Mario And Luigi 3 with the attacking has pretty much destroyed my touch screen THANK YOU !@#$% GIANT BOWSER BATTLES.

I put tacked on as games really don't need them, Only real "wii" game i can think of that does this is Twilight Princess, !@#$% Nintendo, delay my !@#$% a year for tacked on controls will you.

Also, some of the levels for NSMB Wii that i played by myself, the boat one where you control the light with the wiimote was annoying.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.141 seconds with 43 queries.