Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Quest for Camelot: Remake  (Read 2010 times)

Quest for Camelot: Remake
« on: September 09, 2006, 02:10:41 pm »
  • odens knop
Hey guys, I've been thinking for a while, and making a Quest for Camelot remake would be really cool IMO.  For those of you who don't know what Quest for camelot is, it's a game for GameBoy Color that is really underrated, it's a Zelda-style type game.  If I start working on this I will use edited/original MC sprites and various engines, and whatever other resources I find on my way. ;)  I think it's a fairly simple project and expect to hear more about this later.... but for now it remains an idea.

Screenshots:

Coming soon....

Demos:

Coming soon....

Trailers:

None available

Credits:

Linky - Project leader
Devis0r - Ripped Tiles
Nintendo - Original Tiles + Punlishing of Quest for Camelot and The Legend of Zelda the Minish Cap
Warner Bros. - Inspiration and makers or the motion picture Quest for Camelot

...more to come....

Links:

http://www.quest4camelot.com/main.html - Motion picture website

Progress:

Engine:
[IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII]

3.0%

Tiling:
[IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII]

4.0%

Sound:

0.0%

Sprites:

0.0%

Overall Progress:

1.0%

« Last Edit: September 10, 2006, 09:43:17 am by Linky »
|LEUS HERTAN MINAT|
Re: Quest for Camelot: Remake
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2006, 05:10:08 pm »
  • Hookshot to the Future!
WOW :P that was like my 2nd GB Game lol i remember it and like to see it :P
Check my ZRPG development blog at rev2k9blog.spaces.live.com
  • My Blog
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2006, 07:57:50 pm »
  • odens knop
WOW :P that was like my 2nd GB Game lol i remember it and like to see it :P

It's great isn't it? :P  I might actually make this a whole new game.  Although it will be related to Quest for camelot somehow. :P  Right now I'm just planning and tiling a little bit.
|LEUS HERTAN MINAT|
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2006, 03:04:23 am »
lol, I loved that game. I actually stole it from my friend XD But I never beat the last battle :O It was too hard for me lol. I guess I should of leveled more (It was an Action/RPG, wasn't it? :P) but then I started a new game xX; Anyway, good luck with this project!
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2006, 06:00:21 am »
  • odens knop
lol, I loved that game. I actually stole it from my friend XD But I never beat the last battle :O It was too hard for me lol. I guess I should of leveled more (It was an Action/RPG, wasn't it? :P) but then I started a new game xX; Anyway, good luck with this project!

I don't remember if it was an action/rpg, but I do remember that it was great and underrated.  I think I'm gonna make this a whole new game though, it's gonna be a Zelda-style RPG, I have an excelent walking engine, Zelda-style of course, becuase IMO Zelda-style>All.  So this is gonna be a completely new (probably Camelot related) Zelda-style game with levels (or maybe even no levels it will be just like Zelda.... :P  Anyways it's MC/FS style, wich is one of my favourite styles.  Right now I'm using Link for the testing area, but I'll soon edit him to a main character when I got that all planned out.  For now I have lots of schoolwork to do, but when I have free time I'll work on this.   I'm also testing kinda making a surprise game, another Misc., but that I think will be scrapped.  We'll see.  :P
|LEUS HERTAN MINAT|

Limzo

« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2006, 06:25:52 pm »
I had that game. But I was scared of it (I was six for goodness sake. Any six year old would be scared by that game) so I lent it to my sister. But I'm going to play it now. It looked pretty good actually.
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2006, 07:12:05 am »
  • odens knop
It is good, the style is amazing, the only thing I can complain about would be the amount of time it takes to warp through the doors and stuff.  I think I'm gonna use the Q4C style, but in a new game.   :)
|LEUS HERTAN MINAT|
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2006, 05:59:29 pm »
  • Loopier than a bowl of Cheerios
I can't wait for screenshots!  Hurry up or I'll poke you with a pencil! A chewed up pencil....thats still wet from being chewed so much!  >:(

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.041 seconds with 51 queries.

anything