Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: [DEMO] ZeldaTheSwordsman's Majora's Mask 2d  (Read 10857 times)

Re: [DEMO] ZeldaTheSwordsman's Majora's Mask 2d
« Reply #20 on: April 16, 2007, 10:40:59 pm »
I'm not a beginner.This a project I started four years ago that I'm trying to get back on its feet. ;)
(Bloody computer crash,bloody fan-clogging dust,bloody heat,bloody global warming,bloody morons in power...)
« Last Edit: May 13, 2007, 04:42:12 am by ZeldaTheSwordsman »

If you're wondering about the I'm Sorry, that's aimed at TFW2005, for all the good it does.

Collided Worlds on indefinite hiatus due to being in need of heavy rewrites. I am instead working on some smaller crossovers, such as a My Little Pony and Power Rangers crossover.

Brony
  • Linkosaurus Forums
« Reply #21 on: September 20, 2007, 12:05:34 am »
  • You got the Master Sword!
zelda guy :D are you planning on doing a demo of majoras mask? like were you fight the first boss and that s it :huh: well i hope so :)

Come hither o traveler... I sing ye a song yet so melancholy, my voice speaketh the epitaph of darkness.Come into my world young Hylian.Darkest apocalypse hour approaches...Awaken from thy slumber whilst destiny's dreaming of ye soul. Dost thou haveith the time to end thy slumber? Lest thee interfere with my plan, death shall find ye!My mask sees the beginning is the end...I am Majora!
  • zfgc
« Reply #22 on: September 20, 2007, 01:19:09 am »
stop gravedigging D:
« Reply #23 on: September 20, 2007, 01:34:23 am »
stop gravedigging D:
LINK WAIT! i wasent grave digging its not dead >:( >:D

Come hither o traveler... I sing ye a song yet so melancholy, my voice speaketh the epitaph of darkness.Come into my world young Hylian.Darkest apocalypse hour approaches...Awaken from thy slumber whilst destiny's dreaming of ye soul. Dost thou haveith the time to end thy slumber? Lest thee interfere with my plan, death shall find ye!My mask sees the beginning is the end...I am Majora!
  • zfgc
« Reply #24 on: September 21, 2007, 02:48:35 am »
  • w00t
The last post was in April, a good 5 months ago.  It doesn't have to be in the "graveyard" section for it to be considered gravedigging.  Please check the date next time. 

We're usually lenient on gravedigging if it contributes significantly to the thread, but in this case it would have been best just to PM the author instead.  Try not to do it again if possible.
What do you mean I need a life?  =P  Hm... Lives... Isn't that something that you get in Super Mario Bros?  You know, those green mushrooms?  That's a life, right?

My one and only fangame, Link Maze, may be viewed at http://www.zfgc.com/forum/index.php?topic=82.0
  • Link Maze - Zelda mini fangame
« Reply #25 on: September 21, 2007, 06:05:20 pm »
  • Modrill made the avatar. I command you to like it.
With the reaction he got, I wouldn't doubt if he even forgot this place existed. Jeesh, you guys were harsh!

My Brawl FC is 1289-8196-4511. Don't expect me to be on all the time though.
  • Super Smash Karts
« Reply #26 on: September 22, 2007, 08:02:02 pm »
I'm still around,but I'm working on something else:Building a LEGO Jurassic Park!  :o And I will spare no expense!
 XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD
See ya!

If you're wondering about the I'm Sorry, that's aimed at TFW2005, for all the good it does.

Collided Worlds on indefinite hiatus due to being in need of heavy rewrites. I am instead working on some smaller crossovers, such as a My Little Pony and Power Rangers crossover.

Brony
  • Linkosaurus Forums
« Reply #27 on: September 22, 2007, 11:28:22 pm »
Cool, good luck with your Lego Jurassic Park :).

« Reply #28 on: September 22, 2007, 11:31:53 pm »
good luck with your Lego Jurassic Park 8)

• zfgc
« Reply #29 on: September 27, 2007, 03:03:39 am »
  • Don't Worry Sir, I'm From The Internet.
So...your not making the game...your making a lego jurrasic park?

good...luck?
Grimace is the demiurge, the creator. From him all things in McDonaldland have sprung. He is not a sin, he's not a menu item, he's just Grimace. He exists. He rolls his lidless eyes and flaps his lipless mouth, formless and terrible, a protean idiot thing from the depths of pre-history.
« Reply #30 on: October 20, 2007, 12:06:06 am »
Sorry I haven't checked up on the topic lately.I'm still going to make the game,but building a LEGO replica
of Jurassic Park is a much older ambition than Jurassic Park.BTW,I think it makes more sense to have the
button assignment that way,kylink.And if "a monkey could have come up with that",good!That means it's easy
to figure out.ALL my games work like that.I even set up my emulators with the letter on the key matching
the letter on the button.Even on the GBA ones. :)

Brony
  • Linkosaurus Forums
« Reply #31 on: October 21, 2007, 01:22:10 am »
  • Don't Worry Sir, I'm From The Internet.
Sorry I haven't checked up on the topic lately.I'm still going to make the game,but building a LEGO replica
of Jurassic Park is a much older ambition than Jurassic Park.BTW,I think it makes more sense to have the
button assignment that way,kylink.And if "a monkey could have come up with that",good!That means it's easy
to figure out.ALL my games work like that.I even set up my emulators with the letter on the key matching
the letter on the button.Even on the GBA ones. :)
I don't think you understand my problem. Z and C are together, but B is two keys over...then R is all the way at the top! I'm sorry but controls are the most basic part of the game, and if they are going to be like that then you should either: A) Make it so you can set your own buttons or B) Prepare to not have anyone play your game.
Grimace is the demiurge, the creator. From him all things in McDonaldland have sprung. He is not a sin, he's not a menu item, he's just Grimace. He exists. He rolls his lidless eyes and flaps his lipless mouth, formless and terrible, a protean idiot thing from the depths of pre-history.
« Reply #32 on: October 21, 2007, 03:03:09 am »
  • I need something new to put here...
Aye, the keyboard of a computer is different to the controls of a controller. Just think of emulators if you use them, or any other game, common game controls are:
movement: <^>v(arrow keys), WASD, IJKL
Attack: S, E, S
Action: A, Q, A
C's: ZXCD, 1234, ZXCD
Z: Left Shift for all
L/R: Q/E, R/F, Q/E
Start and Select: Enter and Right Shift for all 

That's my idea of good controls.
« Reply #33 on: October 27, 2007, 07:19:20 am »
I will work on a "Set your own buttons" feature.LATER!I'm busy with something else,as I have said. ::)

Brony
  • Linkosaurus Forums
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.048 seconds with 65 queries.