Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: TLoZ: Envoy of Chaos [Demo 1.1](updated!)  (Read 3582 times)

TLoZ: Envoy of Chaos [Demo 1.1](updated!)
« on: February 27, 2008, 05:20:42 am »
Overview

The Legend of Zelda: Envoy of Chaos is a fan project that I've been working on for about a month now (started in Nov 07) for the purpose of learning more about how to use J2ME and developing video games for mobile phones.

Envoy of Chaos will most likely work with any phone that has J2ME.
Though if you don't have one you should try out the PC version.

Please tell me of any bugs, or ways to improve Envoy of Chaos in the forums.
Also, please do not host Envoy of Chaos on your site without premission.

Updates

I have fixed Envoy of Chaos so that if your phone has a small screen the game scrolls so you can still play it like it was meant to be.

I have also made the PC version fully playable, though the day and night system doesn't work (You can turn that off though).

Progress

I would say that it is about 50% done.

Screenshots

Legal

The Legend of Zelda, and all characters, areas, items, and graphics are owned by Nintendo.
All Legend of Zelda material was used without permission.
I am not affiliated with Nintendo.
All original Content is copyright to SoraCross.
This Game must always be free, no money can be made from this game.

Download

Note: You do not have to be registered to download this.
The Legend of Zelda: Envoy of Chaos V1.1 (For PC)

Note: You do not have to be registered to download this.
The Legend of Zelda: Envoy of Chaos Demo V1.1 (For cell phones)
So give me you're code and add mine:
Code: 4296-2644-3642

Sorry guys.  I just don't have the time anymore for the CP.  Working two jobs and just having a couple hours to play my Wii and continue learning programming just is not leaving me free time to focus on the CP.  I feel that it's my obligation to step aside as Level Director.  It's just a time issue.  Since I am also a global mod that also takes some of my focus from the CP.  So, it's nothing against anybody or what not, I'm just out of time anymore it seems.  Sorry again.
wtf, i remember posts that used to have content explaining reasons rather than ways to get rises out of users with a youtube video and no reason as to why!

How to post maturely:
epic intolerance, I caught aids from the stupidity in your post

why not issue everyone 5 opinion tokens for each year, if they voice their opinion without presenting a token- they can be legally murdered
Make sure every post you make is mature like these two (and there's many more). You just can't beat ZFGC's friendliness and maturity!
Re: TLoZ: Envoy of Chaos [Demo 1.1](updated!)
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2008, 05:35:04 am »
  • Who's your favorite possum?
I'd say those screenshots are beautiful.  And have another cell phone game?  I think you've just won us all over. :)  I'm going to have to download this.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2008, 05:46:34 am by 2awesome4apossum »
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2008, 05:55:38 am »
http://rapidshare.com/files/94045870/Zelda.jar.html
just putting it here like this to see if I can get it on my phone now. Your text links don't actually show up otherwise.
I have to say this looks good, I'll post some thoughts if I can play it.

Edit: alright, I can't download it. Please upload it to box.net or a google page, at least I can download stuff from them on my phone. Unlike $%*# rapishare. :(
I would do so, but:
Also, please do not host Envoy of Chaos on your site without premission.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2008, 06:03:39 am by Darklight »
Quote from: Jason
Your community is a bunch of stuck up turds.
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2008, 06:31:21 am »
http://rapidshare.com/files/94045870/Zelda.jar.html
just putting it here like this to see if I can get it on my phone now. Your text links don't actually show up otherwise.
I have to say this looks good, I'll post some thoughts if I can play it.

Edit: alright, I can't download it. Please upload it to box.net or a google page, at least I can download stuff from them on my phone. Unlike $%*# rapishare. :(
I would do so, but:
Also, please do not host Envoy of Chaos on your site without permission.
Abra Kadabra! You have permission to put it on box.net as long as you post a link here and don't try to claim EoC as your own. Also, a link to my site on the page it is hosted on will be needed if it is possible (I have never used box.net, so I have no idea what you can/can't do).

Sorry guys.  I just don't have the time anymore for the CP.  Working two jobs and just having a couple hours to play my Wii and continue learning programming just is not leaving me free time to focus on the CP.  I feel that it's my obligation to step aside as Level Director.  It's just a time issue.  Since I am also a global mod that also takes some of my focus from the CP.  So, it's nothing against anybody or what not, I'm just out of time anymore it seems.  Sorry again.
wtf, i remember posts that used to have content explaining reasons rather than ways to get rises out of users with a youtube video and no reason as to why!

How to post maturely:

why not issue everyone 5 opinion tokens for each year, if they voice their opinion without presenting a token- they can be legally murdered
Make sure every post you make is mature like these two (and there's many more). You just can't beat ZFGC's friendliness and maturity!
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2008, 06:51:03 am »
Alrighty. It's on my box account, I'm yet to try and see if it works on my mobile though.
http://www.box.net/shared/v1cs67x1ck
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2008, 09:10:25 pm »
What program do you use? XD
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2008, 08:54:54 pm »
I've made an important update. Please look here.

How to post maturely:

« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2008, 11:39:24 pm »
I would, if your forums werent offline.
« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2008, 11:48:44 pm »
I would, if your forums werent offline.
Sorry, I got some kind of bot indexer thing on my forums right now. I'll put it back up when this thing is gone =\

How to post maturely:

« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2008, 12:57:36 am »
okay, its back up now.

How to post maturely:

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.259 seconds with 54 queries.

anything