Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: An up coming zelda game  (Read 8700 times)

Re: An up coming zelda game
« Reply #40 on: March 14, 2010, 07:57:47 pm »
  • AKA "Micah DS"
Pretty much everything said from this...
Niek, how come whenever you come into a topic, it always has to be rude?
to this...
everything.
is pretty irrelevant to the topic and it would be great if posts like this could be avoided.
@ MC-Link: Niek is, imho, a very good critic. He's only trying to help.

Here s my-
Story
Long ago, in the land of hyrule , there was an oracle. This oracle controlled the time and the seasons. Anyone who held such a rod would be considered the ruler of the world. One dark day when the war for the goddesses began, an evil champion named “Vaati” got a hold of the valuable rod of seasons, that’s what they called it in the legend, and changed everything. After he was done, there where moblins and monsters everywhere.
Now the beautiful hyrule is now the dreadful Hyrule. Will Hyrule ever be the same?

Demos
Demos are coming in 6-9-10

I'm a little confused about what the "oracle", the "rod", and the "rod of seasons" are. Are they supposed to be the same thing?
You're making it sound like the rod IS the oracle, which doesn't make sense to me, unless there oracle is contained within the rod somehow.
Here's a definition of an oracle, which might help explain why I'm confused:http://www.thefreedictionary.com/oracle

I think it makes a bit more sense if it is told sort of like this:
Long ago, in the land of hyrule , there was an oracle. This oracle possessed a rod which controlled the time and the seasons. Anyone who held such a rod would be considered the ruler of the world. In legend, this rod is known as insert name.

One dark day when the war for the goddesses began, an evil champion named “Vaati” got a hold of the valuable rod. With it, Vaati changed everything. After he was done, there where moblins and monsters everywhere.

Now the beautiful hyrule is now the dreadful Hyrule. Will Hyrule ever be the same?

I could just be misinformed about what you mean by "rod of seasons" though. If it controls the seasons AND the time, then just calling it the rod of seasons doesn't seem to include the power to control time so much. If the rod does control both time and seasons, then the name should be something that sounds like it includes both.

Besides that, it sounds like a solid Zelda story to me. :)
  • My Music

Ventlo

ZOMBIE KILLIN' SPREE
« Reply #41 on: March 15, 2010, 12:14:09 am »
Pretty much everything said from this...
Niek, how come whenever you come into a topic, it always has to be rude?
to this...
everything.
is pretty irrelevant to the topic and it would be great if posts like this could be avoided.
@ MC-Link: Niek is, imho, a very good critic. He's only trying to help.

Here s my-
Story
Long ago, in the land of hyrule , there was an oracle. This oracle controlled the time and the seasons. Anyone who held such a rod would be considered the ruler of the world. One dark day when the war for the goddesses began, an evil champion named “Vaati” got a hold of the valuable rod of seasons, that’s what they called it in the legend, and changed everything. After he was done, there where moblins and monsters everywhere.

Demos
Demos are coming in 6-9-10

I'm a little confused about what the "oracle", the "rod", and the "rod of seasons" are. Are they supposed to be the same thing?
You're making it sound like the rod IS the oracle, which doesn't make sense to me, unless there oracle is contained within the rod somehow.
Here's a definition of an oracle, which might help explain why I'm confused:http://www.thefreedictionary.com/oracle

I think it makes a bit more sense if it is told sort of like this:
Long ago, in the land of hyrule , there was an oracle. This oracle possessed a rod which controlled the time and the seasons. Anyone who held such a rod would be considered the ruler of the world. In legend, this rod is known as insert name.

One dark day when the war for the goddesses began, an evil champion named “Vaati” got a hold of the valuable rod. With it, Vaati changed everything. After he was done, there where moblins and monsters everywhere.

I could just be misinformed about what you mean by "rod of seasons" though. If it controls the seasons AND the time, then just calling it the rod of seasons doesn't seem to include the power to control time so much. If the rod does control both time and seasons, then the name should be something that sounds like it includes both.

Besides that, it sounds like a solid Zelda story to me. :)
it'll be easier to understand when you play the demo June 9 ,2010;
by the way, does anyone know how to make the emotions work again?
BLOOD, GORE, LANGUAGE!- Everything a gamer needs... :3
« Reply #42 on: March 15, 2010, 03:22:53 am »
  • You heard of the thing from the place with stuff?
it'll be easier to understand when you play the demo June 9 ,2010;
by the way, does anyone know how to make the emotions work again?
What do you mean? The motocoms still work. (See: XD)
I like how you made the screen NDS-emulator-like. You should try to come extend the story (or tell us the parts you didn't mention). Also, why is there three rupees for your Rupee Counter?
Sorry, I can't think of a more interesting sig. > .>

Mirby

Drifter
« Reply #43 on: March 17, 2010, 09:31:36 pm »
  • To bomb or not to bomb...
They're called emoticons, Random. Close, though.

And why not? Three's a great number!

Mirby Studios | Share & Enjoy now available! (Links above!) | Games I've Beaten
Quote from: Mamoruanime
I like-like it :D
  • Mirby Studios
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.254 seconds with 46 queries.

anything