Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: So I'm getting my Wii, hopefully tomorrow...  (Read 1221 times)

So I'm getting my Wii, hopefully tomorrow...
« on: December 29, 2006, 01:02:25 am »
Target is gettin some Wiis(supposedly) tomorrow and they open at 8am, what time do you guys think I should head over there, it has to be reasonable so my dad will drive me...
Re: So I'm getting my Wii, hopefully tomorrow.....
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2006, 01:05:35 am »
  • I had to sew my face back on with string cheese
i don't know about where you live, but where i live(rural country, hillbilly hell) there isn't much of a craze so i'd go at any time of the day.
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2006, 01:09:49 am »
Well, I live in a town with a Univeristy(though most students went home for the holidays) so it is fairly big and they have been very unavailable, I can only hope that the now that holiday rush is over I can get one.
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2006, 01:13:35 am »
Well, I waited in line starting at 11:30 PM on the day prior to the day they were sold (11th out of 15 w00t), but I know nothing about where you live or how many people around you are interested in the Nintendo Wii.  Meh, I am not really sure, but after 3:30 AM might not be good if they have limited shipments. 
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2006, 02:22:04 pm »
  • Elbows deep within the borderline.
I got to my local Gamestop a 5:00 and I got one, even though I live on a farm, there were tons of peopel there. i was forth in line luckly. It all depends on where u live.
And the world rolls on...
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2006, 02:26:45 pm »
Well, my congratz for those who got it, and my good luck for those who still don't :\

I got to my local Gamestop a 5:00 and I got one, even though I live on a farm, there were tons of peopel there. i was forth in line luckly. It all depends on where u live.
And the place you have chosen - that's how I got mine, and all my friends didn't :x
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2006, 06:51:51 pm »
Didn't get one... None of the stores had any, they lied to me. They say that noone knows when they will come in.  A delivery truck comes in everyday, it just depends if the Wii is on it or not.
« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2006, 09:09:12 pm »
Didn't get one... None of the stores had any, they lied to me. They say that noone knows when they will come in.  A delivery truck comes in everyday, it just depends if the Wii is on it or not.
Put some vigilance cameras in their parking lot and attack when they least expect :|
« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2007, 04:24:40 pm »
  • Lionfish App dev
Yeah, II still can't get one either. I've tried to get one out here in Bigtown MA, and also in Smalltown NY. They are always, always, always sold out. :(
  • Lionfish Apps

lwelyk

« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2007, 06:07:45 pm »
I only showed up an hour early and got mine on launch day... I guess I'm lucky. My advice: Keep going to stores and checking. I saw a Target near me with 12 and it was 2:00 P.M. then. But a kid bought a PS3 and when people saw it they all came running to electronics.... to buy a wii. It was pretty funny.
« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2007, 01:04:41 am »
If it helps anyone, Wiis don't come in on normal shipment trucks. Normally, a store has them shipped through FedEx or UPS or some sort of system like that as mail rather than a truck shipment. It's a lot more safe. I know where I work, the mail has a deadline of 12 PM.. but.. they usually come later. I suppose it's different for everyone.. but. I think it'd be smarter to ask for the time when mail comes rather than their trucks.
  • My Photostream
« Reply #11 on: January 02, 2007, 01:47:47 am »
THey come in first thing in the morning according to employes. And are unloaded right before the store opens, so a good strategy to see if they have em, bring some friends that will hold your place in line while you go around back, see if they are unloading... Though you probly can't tell what it is. Whatever, the guy at GameCrazy, said they ususally come in on Wed. So I guess my dad will have to go and get it for me(hopefully) because I start school Wed. Oh and SC, I do call everyday.

Bludleef

Forum Dragon
« Reply #12 on: January 02, 2007, 01:50:51 am »
  • Everybody's Gotta Eat.
Well try ebay I got one for 300 dollars with Zelda. All it takes is constant vigillance I was on ebay for 10 hours straight (basicly the same as waiting in line), but I had food and was in my PJs LOL. The key I found out is to go for the auctions that end between 2 and 4 in the morning. They tend to not get as many bids.

SOME LINKS
 -> Bludsoft Productions
  • Bludsoft
« Reply #13 on: January 02, 2007, 11:35:57 am »
  • odens knop
I dreamt I got one....  I'm still pissed that my mom woke me up (although the pancakes helped a bit  :dance:), I still don't have a fricken Wii!!!11  >:(  The store I preordered my Wii with will call me sometime January or February, and I really can't wait for that phonecall.
|LEUS HERTAN MINAT|
« Reply #14 on: January 02, 2007, 03:36:46 pm »
I think most Toy's R Us's got them in today. I know we did. We got 12 Wiis, 6 PS3's and some XBox 360 premimums.
  • My Photostream
« Reply #15 on: January 02, 2007, 05:59:12 pm »
Nope, not here, waiting for tommorow.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.238 seconds with 70 queries.