Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12   Go Down

Author Topic: Where In The World is Carmen Spamiago?  (Read 29425 times)

Re: Where In The World is Carmen Spamiago?
« Reply #200 on: July 27, 2008, 08:53:26 pm »
Speaking like a robot allows me to better communicate with those of whom English was not their first language.  Some of the new features in terms of the site and forum were dependent on the the upgrade to SMF version 2.0 and the site programming needed time to be worked on (the summer months give some time away from school).  Forum and site integration is also something to consider; why make a site early if the forum cannot synchronize perfectly, for example.  The community project decided to go "invisible" for the most part so that Scooternew and other people working on the project could do so in peace until they can release something of merit.  In terms of publicity, we will be having whatever comes with the upgrade and outreach.  We also have NCFC which draws some people here.

Giverny

Christ on Acid
« Reply #201 on: July 27, 2008, 09:00:52 pm »
  • Bitte Scheiße
Thanks.
Also, speaking like a roboit makesyou look more inteligent, but it makes lazy people not read your posts.
THEGivernyPROJECT
~LynkW-Surrender Global
  • Surrender Global Forums
« Reply #202 on: July 27, 2008, 09:35:53 pm »
  • Modrill made the avatar. I command you to like it.
Thanks.
Also, speaking like a roboit makesyou look more inteligent, but it makes lazy people not read your posts.

Like me. D:

My Brawl FC is 1289-8196-4511. Don't expect me to be on all the time though.
  • Super Smash Karts
« Reply #203 on: July 27, 2008, 10:01:57 pm »
Thanks.

Like me. D:
and me D:
Speaking like a robot allows me to better communicate with those of whom English was not their first language.
I disagree with that, English is not my first language, but still I find it hard to understand you, since you use complex words.
« Reply #204 on: July 27, 2008, 10:08:57 pm »
I guess that is true as sometimes I have complex thoughts.  I can make something really simple, but then it is either obvious or non-persuasive. 

Anyway, I am looking forward to the future changes and I am not worried about the status of Spam.  To anyone who reads this, even if you are a person who is not into development, there has to be at least one person here whom you might be making a project right now and even if you do not know the technical sides behind making a game, it would be nice to leave a nice comment about their topic about it.  Helping people out is not hard.

Giverny

Christ on Acid
« Reply #205 on: July 27, 2008, 10:39:10 pm »
  • Bitte Scheiße
Yes, I agree with you in many ways, 4Sword. However, it is imminent that most people will have more posts that are riddled with spam due to their being no outlet for the members of the ZFGC. If enough people persuade me, I can create a forum on endvu.com whose porpose solely will be SPAM for the ZFGC Members.

~LynkW - Now converting to robotism.
THEGivernyPROJECT
~LynkW-Surrender Global
« Reply #206 on: July 27, 2008, 10:56:50 pm »
The ideas that the staff has made here and in Announcements for going forward addresses what needs to be addressed without sacrificing what does not need to be.  I do think that perhaps the staff was more reactive to the trends in Spam because they were forced to see the board because of their permissions; the way in which it was taken down did lead to some confusion though, but had it not been done that way, there may have been an angrier debate following the board's departure. 

You make it sound though like posting spam in other places is inevitable, but even so, the rules of those boards have been made clear and people should be aware enough of their behavior to control themselves.  Creating a separate forum for spam will also not work in that it is away from ZFGC, you would have to register, and going between forums would be too much of a hassle.  It is not that practical.

Dantztron 3030

Mammy's Favorite Storyteller!
« Reply #207 on: July 28, 2008, 03:33:14 am »
  • b e p i s
Enjoy your dead forum and confused staff

You removed spam temporarily to gauge the result... found the exact result ANYONE WITH HALF A BRAIN could predict (rage from anyone who ever went there)... then removed it fully anyway?

You people need to make up your minds rather than going in cycle of 6 months with spam (during which forum activity tends to rise a lot, and not just in spam) and 6 months without (during which forum activity slows to a crawl, and content becomes much more spammy since people have no other outlet)

Plus many of us PAID for that privelage... not really but even with the fake currency I can't say that's not ripping people off.

Just 2 cents from a former member... it's funny how the problems never changed, the forum just got less and less populated.

Also, click my sig! (this may be grounds for a ban under new rules)

Enjoy your dying forums, and I'll enjoy the dying chat (bet half of you don't even know it exists)

Congratulations, you have successfully created controversy! If you could read this, I'd suggest you give yourself a pat on the back.
he is right <.< this forum is less and less populated. I don't care about spam but I care about the staff not doing anything to stop this.

I've tried to encourage people by starting ZFGC Weekly; although based on the lack of replies today, few people have read it. In it I have highlighted great topics and a cool project that's going on in our community, and it doesn't seem to have gotten attention. Trust me, I've done my part.

Also, please remember that again not all staff agrees with removing Spam, especially myself.
well i dont have that system and it is very hard to care about everything when you are single

Mirby

Drifter
« Reply #208 on: July 28, 2008, 03:40:23 am »
  • To bomb or not to bomb...
I read it, and my topic wasn't in it. :'( But still, it's a good thing that Spam is gone. And I haven't noticed content being any more spammy than when Spam existed. And I know the chatroom exists; I don't go there because no one else goes there.

Mirby Studios | Share & Enjoy now available! (Links above!) | Games I've Beaten
Quote from: Mamoruanime
I like-like it :D
  • Mirby Studios
« Reply #209 on: July 28, 2008, 03:48:20 am »
Dantz, I would not get discouraged; it takes a while for things to catch on, it is the beginning of the week, putting a news item in the Announcements would increase its visibility, and ultimately it works better as a news item (consider putting it in the News Feed possibly). 

Dantztron 3030

Mammy's Favorite Storyteller!
« Reply #210 on: July 28, 2008, 03:51:11 am »
  • b e p i s
Dantz, I would not get discouraged; it takes a while for things to catch on, it is the beginning of the week, putting a news item in the Announcements would increase its visibility, and ultimately it works better as a news item (consider putting it in the News Feed possibly). 

Any way I can do that as just a staff member? PM me.
well i dont have that system and it is very hard to care about everything when you are single
« Reply #211 on: July 29, 2008, 01:24:42 am »

Any way I can do that as just a staff member? PM me.

Too late?
~The Gaurdians of ZFGC~
Kirby, metallica48423, Max, Vash, walnut100
« Reply #212 on: July 29, 2008, 08:44:35 am »
*plants spam flag in ground* I say we claim off-topic as the new spam.

TO ARMS, MEN

A reasonable solution.

If you don't want spam to permeate the fibers of the rest of ZFGC, you must reopen the spam forum.

...Seriously.  The spam forum was the only thing that kept me coming here.  When I say that, i mean, if it weren't for the spam forum, I wouldn't come here, post in the spam forum, and then check out the rest of the board.

With the spam forum gone, well, I'm relatively sure I will probably just stop coming here at all.

This could be considered my "Goodbye" to you all if Spam doesn't reappear in a week or so, so bye all!

Then please, by all means, get the !@#$% out.

I have reasons to leave beyond spam being gone, but thats for a topic we can't discuss without being banned.

Either way, CPP's right. Peace out. :P
[...The mystery of wireless, revealed...]

[...Ninjas...]

Giverny

Christ on Acid
« Reply #213 on: August 04, 2008, 10:46:01 pm »
  • Bitte Scheiße
Explain you reasons immidiately.
THEGivernyPROJECT
~LynkW-Surrender Global

Mirby

Drifter
« Reply #214 on: August 05, 2008, 01:03:02 am »
Thi is ridiculous. No offense to anyone, but this is how I see this:
WAH! SPAM IS GONE! WAH! I ONLY POSTED IN SPAM AND NOW IT'S GONE! WAH! I'M JUST GOING TO LEAVE! WAH!
You realize how childish this is? Trelantana, you've posted in other boards. And gotten positive response. Why leave because one feature of your visit is gone? And ZServ, you've done the same. How about we all grow the heck up and act mature. I understand if you are incapable of acting mature; that's what spam was for. A cesspool of 8th-grade jokes and immaturity that was a black stain upon ZFGC. But now that it's gone you people are acting like there is no other reason to visit. You posted here, and this isn't spam. And Swoftu, you post interesting stories (such as the ninja sighting) NOT IN SPAM; I enjoy those posts. We can all act mature, whether or not we decide to act our age and do so is another matter.

• Mirby Studios

Giverny

Christ on Acid
« Reply #215 on: August 05, 2008, 01:14:10 am »
  • Bitte Scheiße
trelantana isnt even serious. He just posted recently. Its a trick to get them to put spams back.
THEGivernyPROJECT
~LynkW-Surrender Global

Mirby

Drifter
« Reply #216 on: August 05, 2008, 01:17:03 am »
ITS A TRAP?

regardless, I think this forum is just fine without Spam.

• Mirby Studios
« Reply #217 on: August 05, 2008, 01:28:50 am »
  • Don't Worry Sir, I'm From The Internet.
WAH! SPAM IS GONE! WAH! I ONLY POSTED IN SPAM AND NOW IT'S GONE! WAH! I'M JUST GOING TO LEAVE! WAH!
You realize how childish this is? Trelantana, you've posted in other boards. And gotten positive response. Why leave because one feature of your visit is gone? And ZServ, you've done the same. How about we all grow the heck up and act mature. I understand if you are incapable of acting mature; that's what spam was for. A cesspool of 8th-grade jokes and immaturity that was a black stain upon ZFGC. But now that it's gone you people are acting like there is no other reason to visit. You posted here, and this isn't spam. And Swoftu, you post interesting stories (such as the ninja sighting) NOT IN SPAM; I enjoy those posts. We can all act mature, whether or not we decide to act our age and do so is another matter.
Yeah, how dare they for wanting to leave after something they frequented is gone from the site.  I mean, it doesn't matter if going to ZFGC would be boring or a chore to do, hey! We're all grown up! I know only cool people act mature all of the time. It's impossible to make childish jokes, because that would be really really immature. Right guys?...guys?

*May contain sarcasm
Grimace is the demiurge, the creator. From him all things in McDonaldland have sprung. He is not a sin, he's not a menu item, he's just Grimace. He exists. He rolls his lidless eyes and flaps his lipless mouth, formless and terrible, a protean idiot thing from the depths of pre-history.

Giverny

Christ on Acid
« Reply #218 on: August 05, 2008, 01:39:11 am »
  • Bitte Scheiße
Yeah, how dare they for wanting to leave after something they frequented is gone from the site.  I mean, it doesn't matter if going to ZFGC would be boring or a chore to do, hey! We're all grown up! I know only cool people act mature all of the time. It's impossible to make childish jokes, because that would be really really immature. Right guys?...guys?

*May contain sarcasm
QFT
THEGivernyPROJECT
~LynkW-Surrender Global
« Reply #219 on: August 05, 2008, 01:40:24 am »
  • ๏̯͡๏﴿
This forum seems worse because now they're spamming everywhere else.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.05 seconds with 78 queries.