Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Finally beat HL2-E2  (Read 1286 times)

Mamoruanime

@Mamoruanime
Finally beat HL2-E2
« on: July 12, 2009, 03:31:26 pm »
  • ^Not actually me.
Okay so, I know I made my "FINALLY PLAYING HL2" thread like a year ago, but I stopped playing for a while... then played again.

I must say, I'm horribly disappointed about the ending battle. I had almost no ammo, about 6 hunters on me, and 3 striders. I felt like I was playing a one sided battleground on WoW. Either way, I pwnd their asses by throwing !@#$% at the hunters with the grav gun, and almost simultaneously popping all of the striders with the smg.

Okay, so the whole Borealus thing. Half Life 2 e 3 will probably have the portal gun. The whole point of the borealus to begin with is that they have Aperture's portal technology alternative onboard -_-;; I dunno; not particularly looking forward to it.

Either way, game was alright. Didn't do that damned gnome thing tho.

DJvenom

super-sage
Re: Finally beat HL2-E2
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2009, 04:25:12 pm »
  • Colbydude was here.

I thought you LOVVVVVVVEEEDDD MEEEEEEEEEEEEE....
I do art
I ermmm... DID do art
I do art

Mamoruanime

@Mamoruanime
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2009, 04:35:25 pm »
  • ^Not actually me.
gNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOme!
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2009, 05:21:58 pm »
Okay, so the whole Borealus thing. Half Life 2 e 3 will probably have the portal gun. The whole point of the borealus to begin with is that they have Aperture's portal technology alternative onboard -_-;; I dunno; not particularly looking forward to it.
Well it won't necessarily have the portal gun, after all the ship itself has portal technology and it seemed to me that from playing portal the portal gun was still in development at their lab so it seems more likely that the ship itself is a large scale portal device rather then that the portal gun itself is on onboard, just my two cents seeing as how the ship seems to teleport to different places.

EDIT: Oh and also I think the point of the last battle is that you don't have much ammo, your supposed to use the magnuson devices, but yeah gets a little old after all the striders.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2009, 05:23:43 pm by FictitiousSpoon »
I made a thing! Please try the thing, it's what the kids are calling a "vidja game" for the iOS Splashy Bucket
  • Fictitious Spoon Productions
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2009, 01:45:07 am »
I had to wait until I had a better computer before I could finish the last battle, the map was too big resulting in too much lag on my laptop.
Quote from: Jason
Your community is a bunch of stuck up turds.

Mamoruanime

@Mamoruanime
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2009, 03:03:38 am »
  • ^Not actually me.
Well it won't necessarily have the portal gun, after all the ship itself has portal technology and it seemed to me that from playing portal the portal gun was still in development at their lab so it seems more likely that the ship itself is a large scale portal device rather then that the portal gun itself is on onboard, just my two cents seeing as how the ship seems to teleport to different places.

EDIT: Oh and also I think the point of the last battle is that you don't have much ammo, your supposed to use the magnuson devices, but yeah gets a little old after all the striders.

The ammo's not for the striders :p it's for the hunters that shoot the magnuson devices off of the striders heads if you don't kill them first :P

Can't kill them with the devices :x they just disintegrate on contact.
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2009, 03:24:07 am »
combine balls do the job nicely.
Or you could run them down with the car. Or grab a log with the grav gun, let them shoot at you with their sticky things and throw it back at them. Kills them like a combine ball.
Quote from: Jason
Your community is a bunch of stuck up turds.
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2009, 11:42:07 pm »

The ammo's not for the striders :p it's for the hunters that shoot the magnuson devices off of the striders heads if you don't kill them first :P

Can't kill them with the devices :x they just disintegrate on contact.
Actually you can kill them with the magnuson device you have to time it right so your magnuson device hits the flack they shoot, otherwise yeah just run em over with the car.
I made a thing! Please try the thing, it's what the kids are calling a "vidja game" for the iOS Splashy Bucket
  • Fictitious Spoon Productions
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2009, 03:50:28 pm »
  • Doesn't afraid of anything
You pretty much did that last battle the hardway..The gravity gun is your best friend because you can throw their exploding needle thingers back at them.

i love big weenies and i cannot lie

Mamoruanime

@Mamoruanime
« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2009, 04:12:27 pm »
  • ^Not actually me.
D: everybody's missing the part where I said "Either way, I pwnd their asses by throwing !@#$% at the hunters with the grav gun, and almost simultaneously popping all of the striders with the smg." lol

It wasn't so much that it was a difficult battle; it just seemed like a bit of a minigame. The game was never really *difficult* at all :x I have a bit of a hard time aiming left though due to a broken controller XD
« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2009, 04:41:50 pm »
I did the gnome thing. ON 360 no less. :]
[...The mystery of wireless, revealed...]

[...Ninjas...]
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.141 seconds with 59 queries.