Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Down

Author Topic: Indiana Jones and the Crystal Skull? (SPOILERS)  (Read 9796 times)

Swoftu

Super Fighting Robot
Indiana Jones and the Crystal Skull? (SPOILERS)
« on: May 23, 2008, 03:32:13 am »
More like
Show content
Indiana Jones and the Crystal !@#$%
mirite?

Seriously,
Show content
ALIENS?

!@#$% you Spielberg.

Dantztron 3030

Mammy's Favorite Storyteller!
Re: Indiana Jones and the Crystal Skull? (SPOILE...
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2008, 03:34:20 am »
  • b e p i s
Bawwwwww, get over it fanboy :P I saw it last night, I loved it. I thought it was entertaining, the dialogue was great, and you know what? Shia was awesome too.

I was, however, disappointed in some of the special effects, especially in the jungle. Obvious greenscreening is obvious.
well i dont have that system and it is very hard to care about everything when you are single
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2008, 03:35:00 am »
  • Minalien
HEY I KNOW

SWIFTU

LETS GO MILK POWER RANGERS BY PUTTING ZOMBIES AND SKELETONS IN IT :D
There's such a double standard about religion in the modern world. Catholics can gather, wear white robes, and say "In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti" and be considered normal.

But if my friends and I gather, wear black robes, and say  "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn", we're considered cultists.
  • Development Blog
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2008, 03:40:39 am »
  • Don't Worry Sir, I'm From The Internet.
I am going to watch it tomorrow, but seriously....[spoiler=Not a spoiler...okay, a spoiler]ALIENS?[/spoiler]
Grimace is the demiurge, the creator. From him all things in McDonaldland have sprung. He is not a sin, he's not a menu item, he's just Grimace. He exists. He rolls his lidless eyes and flaps his lipless mouth, formless and terrible, a protean idiot thing from the depths of pre-history.
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2008, 04:12:19 am »
I saw it tonight. It was good, I enjoyed it, but it doesn't live up to the Indiana Jones name. I mean, come on,
Show content
Aliens? The entire movie was riddled with ridiculous (although awesome) moments. Surviving an atom bomb by hiding in a lead fridge? Going down three waterfalls in a giant vehicle unscathed? Man-eating ants? Random monkeys that just happen to side with Jones? ALIENS? Give me a break.

"It is a terrible thing for a man to find out suddenly that all his life he has been speaking nothing but the truth" - Jack, The Importance of Being Ernest
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2008, 04:19:23 am »
I liked all of it except for a bit of spotty CGI. The prairie dog and monkey scenes needed to be axed completely. I liked the ants save for a few crumby effects shots. And of course the [see above spoilers] at the end was kind of lame looking...a nice suit would have been better that instantly relying on computer effects.

Obvious greenscreen effects seemed like they were intentional, and the over-the-top nature is what I've come to love about the series.

Overall good Indy fun that could have used a few quick cuts (I may even just rip the eventual DVD release and edit it into perfection).
The Legend of Zelda: Hall of the Dead
Complete and free Zelda fan game
http://dayjo.org/uncannyvisions/hotd.html
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2008, 09:00:37 am »
I'm not really expecting much from this movie. I might still see it, but I've heard it's pretty average, it looks pretty average, and I always expected it to be disappointing.
I'd probably still enjoy it (I usually enjoy most films on some level), but probably not a lot.

Also, I too hate the idea of
Show content
aliens in my Indiana Jones
. It's just not right.

Shia's role seems wrong for him as well, but I'm still open to him in the part.

Mario Kart Wii Friend Code: 4468-1342-3783

Swoftu

Super Fighting Robot
« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2008, 08:28:58 pm »
No, there's no way that
Show content
!@#$% child Shia is the spawn of Indy's loins.

!@#$% that.
« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2008, 09:10:30 pm »
  • (y)(;>.<;)(y)
[spoilers]Aliens?[/spoilers] WTF? Still, I guess they had to give a better explanation for things that "God did it" like they did in the other Indiana Jones Films XD

No, there's no way that
Show content

!@#$% that.

Yeah, everyone knows when Indy's child appears, it should be followed by the world splitting in two and him kicking arses of everyone on both halves, using his rattle...or is that James Bond's child?
« Last Edit: May 24, 2008, 09:03:55 am by TheDarkJay »

Swoftu

Super Fighting Robot
« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2008, 09:14:06 pm »
Did anyone else notice that the one FBI interrogator guy was the guy who played the Janitor from Scrubs?
« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2008, 02:13:49 am »
  • Don't Worry Sir, I'm From The Internet.
Aliens? WTF? Still, I guess they had to give a better explanation for things that "God did it" like they did in the other Indiana Jones Films XD

No, there's no way that
Show content

!@#$% that.

Yeah, everyone knows when Indy's child appears, it should be followed by the world splitting in two and him kicking arses of everyone on both halves, using his rattle...or is that James Bond's child?
Thanks for being the only guy without [spoiler=Plastic]spoiler[/spoiler] [spoiler=bags]tags[/spoiler].
Grimace is the demiurge, the creator. From him all things in McDonaldland have sprung. He is not a sin, he's not a menu item, he's just Grimace. He exists. He rolls his lidless eyes and flaps his lipless mouth, formless and terrible, a protean idiot thing from the depths of pre-history.
« Reply #11 on: May 24, 2008, 02:14:16 am »
  • 虫めづる姫君
Am I the only person who likes (lurves) Shia Labeouf?
« Reply #12 on: May 24, 2008, 08:32:35 am »
  • :'O
I don't think I have seen any of the movies completely. But I have seen McGuiver and thats cool.
« Reply #13 on: May 24, 2008, 09:05:23 am »
  • (y)(;>.<;)(y)
Thanks for being the only guy without [spoiler=Plastic]spoiler[/spoiler] [spoiler=bags]tags[/spoiler].

Dammit, knew I forgot something. Okay, you edit the 'spoilers' out of your quote...hang on, WHY have them when the title already clearly reads "Spoilers"?
« Reply #14 on: May 24, 2008, 10:45:26 am »
  • Drop down and give me 9000!
Did anyone else notice that the one FBI interrogator guy was the guy who played the Janitor from Scrubs?
Oh yes, my brother was like "IT'S THE JANITOR!!" I couldn't take him seriously after seeing what Neil Flynn is made of. Ah Scrubs, love that show, the way he torments JD and some of the staff/main characters is classical. I'd never guess Neil to show up on this movie, he's one of my favourite actors that plays minor roles in things :P.

I just came back from seeing the movie actually, I was both impressed and disappointed but hey, I guess it was intended for the cinematic experience. Big bangs, plenty of special effects, don't know what it was trying to prove, but it was clever in it's own way. Must say it was far-fetched a bit, but for some reason I enjoyed it thoroughly  ;).
I like potato.
  • My Myspace

Dantztron 3030

Mammy's Favorite Storyteller!
« Reply #15 on: May 24, 2008, 02:29:06 pm »
  • b e p i s
Am I the only person who likes (lurves) Shia Labeouf?

Nope. I thought Disturbia was cool if predictable (I had seen Rear Window before it), and hated Transformers but thought Shia was the film's only high point.
well i dont have that system and it is very hard to care about everything when you are single
« Reply #16 on: May 24, 2008, 09:24:44 pm »
  • You got the Master Sword!
Aliens spoiled the whole indiana jones consept (but they looked cool)

Come hither o traveler... I sing ye a song yet so melancholy, my voice speaketh the epitaph of darkness.Come into my world young Hylian.Darkest apocalypse hour approaches...Awaken from thy slumber whilst destiny's dreaming of ye soul. Dost thou haveith the time to end thy slumber? Lest thee interfere with my plan, death shall find ye!My mask sees the beginning is the end...I am Majora!
  • zfgc

Swoftu

Super Fighting Robot
« Reply #17 on: May 25, 2008, 06:08:59 am »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQW5rWMGqbg" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQW5rWMGqbg</a>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OipUKkawkx4" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OipUKkawkx4</a>

« Reply #18 on: May 25, 2008, 05:53:08 pm »
  • Modrill made the avatar. I command you to like it.
Saw it last night. I enjoyed it immensely. Felt like one large roller coaster. The silly parts, like him hiding in a fridge, the fridge totally not burning to a crisp and him not having serious head trauma is as stupid as it come, plus the magnetic thing being magnetic only when it cared was dumber than dumb... But aside all that, putting into your mind that you see an Indiana Jones film for the action, for the fun, not for the realism, and it becomes a really, highly enjoyable movie.

Oh yeah... "Call it a rope!!" XD I ROFLed.

My Brawl FC is 1289-8196-4511. Don't expect me to be on all the time though.
  • Super Smash Karts
« Reply #19 on: May 25, 2008, 08:47:38 pm »
  • Your expression has changed too
How the hell did [spoiler=Spoiler]Indy's dad die? I thought he (as well as Indy) drank from the Holy Grail in Indy 3. Shouldn't he (and Indy) be immortal[/spoiler]?
Ghoster Poster
  • I have a Twitter if you're into that kinda thing
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 78 queries.

anything