Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Completed and WIP Project Editing, Maximum Filesize for Uploads  (Read 3178 times)

Completed and WIP Project Editing, Maximum Files...
« on: December 28, 2011, 02:53:45 pm »
Not sure how it is for other resources on the front end. I may just be missing something, but I can no longer manage any aspect of projects I have created. As in, edit the information or add new downloads or images etc.. etc... Also, I'd like to make a request that the maximum upload size is bumped up to 20mb instead of 10mb. Thank you.
  • Pyxosoft
Re: Completed and WIP Project Editing, Maximum F...
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2011, 04:02:52 pm »
I'll look into it this week, I am a little busy though with some stuff so I don't know how soon I'll be able to get everything fixed. The old project/resource system still requires you to be logged in but to the account on zfgc.com/old. If I can't figure something out soon I can set up an FTP account which would allow you to upload stuff at a higher MB limit too.
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2012, 01:35:29 pm »
I've increased the upload limits to 20mb and increased the gallery screenshot limit to 1mb.

The key files for integration are located in the libraries directory, specifically MY_Controller.php (entry point for integration), SMFForum.php (SMF 1.1.x integration), SMFForum2.php (SMF 2.0.x integration).

The integration for 2.0.x is incomplete and was last worked on in the RC stage since 1.1.x was the priority so it will require updating.

http://beta.zfgc.com/forum/ also represents a good example of integration with it on the forum side.
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2012, 02:55:31 pm »
Ah I see. Thank you both for the swift replies and also for the increased limits.
  • Pyxosoft
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.098 seconds with 42 queries.