Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Just got done watching Lost.  (Read 1300 times)

Just got done watching Lost.
« on: June 28, 2010, 05:47:24 pm »
And I understood a lot more then I thought I would what with it made to be a mindfuck and all, but there was still somethings that confused me...okay just one thing really, cue spoiler tag.

Show content
Right so, everyone is dead yeah? I mean that's the general notion of "walking into the light". I can understand that the whole "Flash Sideways" was more like a Purgatory rather then an alternate reality.

Kate and Ford were on the plane that left the island along with Richard, Miles and Frank, now according to the ending Ford and Kate died (cos they were in the church) so what happened to Miles, Frank and Richard?

Also Hugo and Ben took over as "Jacob" but yet according to the ending Hugo was dead aswell, as was Ben really, even though he didn't go into the Church so er... aww !@#$% I just confused myself -_-

Yeah basically if they are all dead then what happened to Frank, Miles, Richard, Ben, Dan and that Ginger haired chick?!

In all fairness though, I still preferred FlashForward =D
Re: Just got done watching Lost.
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2010, 06:05:07 pm »
  • I had to sew my face back on with string cheese
I watched the first 7 or 8 episodes of Lost and was utterly bored.  My Lit. teacher watched it a lot, but he said it was extremely predictable because of all the blatant symbolism.

Ethelon

Awesome Resized Avys
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2010, 06:27:40 pm »
Show content
Pretty much the story was done at the end of season 5, besides answering (though creating even more) questions.

Basically, everyone died, and because they created an alternate universe where they landed safely, all those people who landed safely (the same people) began to remember what happened, and that's the end.

I guess...

I never watched seasons 3 and half of 4.

Xfixium: "Leader"/Lead Programmer/Lead Spriter,  Cypras: Programmer, Ethelon: Tiler/Spriter, Darklink45: Spriter, Noseblunt3: Spriter,
SinkinDevil: Spriter, Dotyue: Spriter, Tompel: Tiler/Spriter, 
Mamoruanime: Tiler, DJvenom: Spriter
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2010, 10:54:31 pm »
Sorry for the bump, but I felt like answering this.

Show content
Basically, they all went to a sort of purgatory after they died. They all made it to that place at the same time, even though they died at different times, because it is outside time. The flash sideways were all showing this purgatory. Also, I really have to disagree with you, Ethelon. Yes, everyone died, but at different points in time. Jack and company were brought back to their present after the atom bomb exploded. And the show definitely was in no way over, especially considering the tremendous development of certain characters in season 6, most notably Jack and Benjamin.

"It is a terrible thing for a man to find out suddenly that all his life he has been speaking nothing but the truth" - Jack, The Importance of Being Ernest
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.045 seconds with 45 queries.

anything