Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Midway Games:"Lets **** up games that ruled.  (Read 1286 times)

Midway Games:"Lets **** up games that ruled.
« on: August 17, 2010, 08:34:59 am »
I loved Gauntlet Legends and Dark Legacy, they were both great multiplayer games, then Seven Sorrows came out.

I loved Dark Legacy, it was a great multiplayer experience, me and my friends played the !@#$% out of Legends for the N64, then i got Dark Legacy for the Gamecube when it came out, and my brother joined in on the game, it was !@#$% awesome to play. Legacy was like Legends, same basic thing, except more levels, new bosses, the runestones, mirror pieces, The items, Getting to level 99, The changes that happened to your characters every 10 levels. Both versions of Death, Health and level stealing deaths. The big ass Main area where you when to all of the levels, just going around and seeing the types of levels you would eventually be able to go to, God damn so !@#$% amazing, i love Dark Legacy so much.

Then Seven Sorrows came out, took out the Death enemies i think, never noticed them in it. Took out the big main hub area, took out the buying and selling items. Took out runestones, the mirror pieces, summoner, took out any real reason to try and gain levels. Added like a billion attacks to use. In legends and Legacy you really only needed 2-3 attacks, Normal attacks, and the special attacks, you really didn't need anymore.

Seven sorrows was the one game i really bought that i was honestly disappointed in and hated, it just wasn't the same. Why couldn't they just do what they did last time, Take the basic Legacy game, keep some of the bosses, some levels, Add new levels, add new bosses, heck even possibly some new characters, and it could of been fun. If it's not broke, don't fix it midway.

Mamoruanime

@Mamoruanime
Re: Midway Games:"Lets **** up games that ruled.
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2010, 08:49:33 am »
  • ^Not actually me.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mMJio2MO6w" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mMJio2MO6w</a>

Yeah, Midway! If it ain't broke, don't fix it. WTF is with you adding levels, items, shops, and other things to this obviously timeless marvel of a game.
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2010, 08:59:45 am »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mMJio2MO6w" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mMJio2MO6w</a>

Yeah, Midway! If it ain't broke, don't fix it. WTF is with you adding levels, items, shops, and other things to this obviously timeless marvel of a game.

Touche Mammo, but from Gauntlet NES up, they added new things, From Dark Legacy to Seven Sorrows, they took out pretty much everything that made Legends and Legacy fun.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2010, 09:08:39 am by FISSURE »

« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2010, 02:07:50 pm »
I liked the original Gauntlet and Gauntlet 2, but I haven't played any of the others.
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2010, 10:01:04 pm »
tight butthole the only Gauntlet I ever played was some arcade game with 4 players which getting 4 people to play at the same time was a chore.
It was 3d and i thought it sucked.
  • Super Fan Gamers!
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2010, 01:10:30 am »
I liked the original Gauntlet and Gauntlet 2, but I haven't played any of the others.

You should at least try Gauntlet Legends and Dark Legacy :D

tight butthole the only Gauntlet I ever played was some arcade game with 4 players which getting 4 people to play at the same time was a chore.
It was 3d and i thought it sucked.

When was this, it was either Legends or Dark Legacy, i think Legacy had an arcade version. They're a lot funner if you play them on a console, the arcade version you had to shove in quarters for health.

Malon

ZFGC's Pariah.
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2010, 03:15:54 am »
  • "Mmmm...CHECK PLEASE!"
I !@#$% love Dark Legacy. Me, my neighbor, my friend and his brother would go into the basement and play the living !@#$% out of that game. I haven't played any of the other ones though.

Starforsaken101

Wake the Beast
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2010, 02:30:30 pm »
  • www.mouffers.com
I have found memories of Dark Legacy. I remember my Mom buying it and being like, "This looks kinda cool" and me being a little skeptical because at that age, I didn't really know much about anything videogame-related except for Mario and Zelda. So I'm playing it (as a Jester) and being all like, "HOLY CRAP BOMB BOMB BOMB AWESOME AWESOME YEEEEEAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!" and regretting ever being skeptical. I loved Dark Legacy and now I have the gout to play it all over again.
  • Starforsaken101's DeviantART
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 51 queries.

anything