Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Poll

Which Character Should have been in Brawl but wasn't?

Geno
- 11 (26.8%)
Mega Man
- 23 (56.1%)
Ridley
- 7 (17.1%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Voting closed: March 15, 2008, 02:43:08 am

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down

Author Topic: Which Character Should be in SSBB?  (Read 9497 times)

thedutchembassy

Re: Which Character Should be in SSBB?
« Reply #40 on: March 10, 2008, 11:55:12 pm »
2 words tetris block 8)
« Reply #41 on: March 11, 2008, 12:22:52 am »
Dante from Devil may cry 8)

Owait, it's Sony's ^_^

Megaman then.

that's like saying that Snake is Sony's. The Devil May Cry series is created and owned by Capcom, a third-party company. Devil May Cry 4 was released on both the PS3 and the 360.

However, Dante has never appeared in a game on a Nintendo console, so at least you were correct in assuming that he would not appear in this game.

"It is a terrible thing for a man to find out suddenly that all his life he has been speaking nothing but the truth" - Jack, The Importance of Being Ernest

luigi

MoFD
« Reply #42 on: March 11, 2008, 12:38:18 am »
Megaman. Ridley's a boss and he's too big.
­200th post (09/20/07)
300th post (12/01/07)
400th post (2/11/08)
500th post (5/07/08)
600th post (7/21/08)

MK Wii: 2750 1625 1262
Brawl: 3523-1727-8440

Gamertag: cyborgwhale
  • Cyborg Whale's Twitter
« Reply #43 on: March 11, 2008, 01:20:59 am »
  • ๏̯͡๏﴿
After playing Brawl Ridley wouldn't fit.

uma

« Reply #44 on: March 13, 2008, 12:32:06 am »
  • Ghosts can have Aliens too you know.
SQUA-SQUA-SQUA-SQUADE-SQUADE-SQUADELAAAA!

And CD-I Link sucks balls.

CD-I Link is my favorite Link, imo. He has the most personality out of all of them.
Ghosts of Aliens
Entire project progress: About 20%

My FurAffinity!
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/umathefurry/
« Reply #45 on: March 13, 2008, 12:58:39 am »
  • 虫めづる姫君
SQUA-SQUA-SQUA-SQUADE-SQUADE-SQUADELAAAA!

And CD-I Link sucks balls.

CD-I Link is my favorite Link, imo. He has the most personality out of all of them.

I prefer the cartoon Link. He's funny, and not in the same retarded way as CD-i Link.
« Reply #46 on: March 13, 2008, 03:02:01 am »
  • ๏̯͡๏﴿
Megaman would definetly not fit in brawl.
« Reply #47 on: March 13, 2008, 02:47:05 pm »
  • Super Hero Time!

You sir, obviously don't know Megaman.

He would be an excellent addition to SSB.

Sure, I want Geno, but that's only because I'm a stupid fan boy of his and find him to be awesome, but Megaman would be great to have.

People say that he would be a clone of Samus? The only that he would be is probably with the Buster Gun. That's about it.

No other way. (That I can think of)

Megaman can dash (think of the possible attacks), Megaman can have an array of abilities from all the games (like Cutman, or Gutsman), he can summon Rush, he can have the Z-Saber (lol MMX3) ect.

There is a whole list of things Megaman could possibly do in Super Smash Bros.

Think about the assist trophies that would accompany him.

Zero, Cutman, Gutsman, Quickman, Dr. Wily, Protoman (omfg <3), Bass, Rush, Roll, The Bonnes from MM Legends, ect.

On another note, think of the stages.

So before you say Megaman wouldn't fit into SSB, please, think again, or do some studying on Megaman.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2008, 02:49:29 pm by Mr. Game and Watch »
!@#$% I lost my entire post, god dammit.
« Reply #48 on: March 13, 2008, 02:53:53 pm »
Didn't read past the second page, but to counter the Ridley is too big argument, just play Super Mario Sunshine...Bowser is bigger in that game than Ridley EVER was. Also in the original NES Metroid Ridley was only a bit bigger than Samus lawl.

Oh by the way, he's the one I was hoping for the most...and an Animal Crosser.
The Legend of Zelda: Hall of the Dead
Complete and free Zelda fan game
http://dayjo.org/uncannyvisions/hotd.html
« Reply #49 on: March 13, 2008, 03:05:52 pm »
  • Personal Text
Geno would've have been awsome. I am a fanboy of SMRPG, and without Geno in that game, nothing would make sense.
I would say that Geno could possible have Samus' moveset, or either Zelda's.
Mallow would be great too. Since he uses electricity a lot, then Pikachu would be good for his move set, but he's also a puff ball of cloud, so then again, Kirby's as well...
« Reply #50 on: March 13, 2008, 03:24:58 pm »
  • Super Hero Time!
Geno would've have been awsome. I am a fanboy of SMRPG, and without Geno in that game, nothing would make sense.
I would say that Geno could possible have Samus' moveset, or either Zelda's.
Mallow would be great too. Since he uses electricity a lot, then Pikachu would be good for his move set, but he's also a puff ball of cloud, so then again, Kirby's as well...

I'm sure if Geno and Mallow were in Brawl or any SSB game they would have their own moveset.

Samus/Zelda with Geno? No way. That makes no sense. Maybe Geno's Canon will be KIND of similar to Samus' but considering he shoots his whole forearm and hand, I really don't think so.

Pikachu/Kirby with Mallow? Makes some sense to an extent, but not a lot.
« Reply #51 on: March 13, 2008, 04:56:02 pm »
  • And if they dont dance, they're no friend of mine
Megaman would fit in perfectly. And i agree his buster cannon would be like Samus' gun, but its only one move. And he could have the robot masters attacks, and his alt. outfits could be the colours he changes into.
Although Id still prefere Isaac. But thats partly because i want a new GS more then anything except ToS2 right now.

Art by Kyuumu, banner by me
Screw this, im off to Hogwarts...
« Reply #52 on: March 13, 2008, 06:36:27 pm »
Didn't read past the second page, but to counter the Ridley is too big argument, just play Super Mario Sunshine...Bowser is bigger in that game than Ridley EVER was. Also in the original NES Metroid Ridley was only a bit bigger than Samus lawl.

Bowser varies in size yes, but in most games he's only a bigger than Mario by one or two heads. Ridley used to be small, correct. But he has no personality, he can't talk or really think. He's just a giant mindless fighter really. And I'm guessing since they used most Metroid things from the Prime series for Brawl, he would be Prime size. Which is gigantic. :/
« Reply #53 on: March 13, 2008, 07:41:14 pm »
  • ๏̯͡๏﴿

Sure, I want Geno, but that's only because I'm a stupid fan boy of his and find him to be awesome, but Megaman would be great to have.

People say that he would be a clone of Samus? The only that he would be is probably with the Buster Gun. That's about it.

Megaman can dash (think of the possible attacks), Megaman can have an array of abilities from all the games (like Cutman, or Gutsman), he can summon Rush, he can have the Z-Saber (lol MMX3) ect.

Zero, Cutman, Gutsman, Quickman, Dr. Wily, Protoman (omfg <3), Bass, Rush, Roll, The Bonnes from MM Legends, ect.

So before you say Megaman wouldn't fit into SSB, please, think again, or do some studying on Megaman.
Oh Pyro just because he'd have an ok moveset doesn't mean he'd fit. Also it's not like Megaman will really ever be in the Smash series, and as long as Sakurai makes the games in the series Ridley will never be playable
« Reply #54 on: March 13, 2008, 08:03:42 pm »
  • Super Hero Time!

Oh Pyro just because he'd have an ok moveset doesn't mean he'd fit. Also it's not like Megaman will really ever be in the Smash series, and as long as Sakurai makes the games in the series Ridley will never be playable

You really don't get the point.

Megaman fits in just as much as all the other characters in the game.

He wouldn't have an "ok" moveset, he'd have an excellent moveset if done right.

And I'm not saying he'd fit in because of his moveset, but also for other reasons.

He is an icon in the gaming industry, almost everyone knows him.
The things not only Megaman, but the whole Megaman franchise could contribute to Super Smash Bros. Characters, Items, Stages, Ect.
The list goes on.

I mean look at Snake, he didn't really look like he would fit in, but now he fits in just fine and from what I read, is an excellent character. Look, Megaman would fit in WAY more than Snake, so if Snake can fit in, Megaman DEFINITELY can.

Megaman deserves to be in more than a lot of other characters in that game anyways.

Marth (Even though I love Marth), Diddy (Same goes for him), Snake (<3), Lucario (By far), Ness, Toon Link (Love him, but still), ROB (<3), Captain Olimar, and Lucas.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2008, 08:05:20 pm by Mr. Game and Watch »
« Reply #55 on: March 13, 2008, 08:42:56 pm »
  • ๏̯͡๏﴿

And I'm not saying he'd fit in because of his moveset, but also for other reasons.

The things not only Megaman, but the whole Megaman franchise could contribute to Super Smash Bros. Characters, Items, Stages, Ect.
The list goes on.

I mean look at Snake, he didn't really look like he would fit in, but now he fits in just fine and from what I read, is an excellent character. Look, Megaman would fit in WAY more than Snake, so if Snake can fit in, Megaman DEFINITELY can.

Megaman deserves to be in more than a lot of other characters in that game anyways.

Marth (Even though I love Marth), Diddy (Same goes for him), Snake (<3), Lucario (By far), Ness, Toon Link (Love him, but still), ROB (<3), Captain Olimar, and Lucas.
Megaman doesn't deserve to be in, if he did, he would have been in brawl. His company doesn't seem to want im in anyways since they never contacted Sakurai for Megaman's inclusion.
« Reply #56 on: March 13, 2008, 08:46:57 pm »
  • Super Hero Time!

The list goes on.

Megaman doesn't deserve to be in, if he did, he would have been in brawl. His company doesn't seem to want im in anyways since they never contacted Sakurai for Megaman's inclusion.

You really need to get your facts straight.

First, he really deserves to be in more than all those characters I just listed.

Second, he wasn't in Brawl because Sakurai never approached Capcom, it's not that Capcom didn't want him in.

I'm sure if Sakurai had approached Capcom that they'd jump right on that bandwagon.

Swoftu

Super Fighting Robot
« Reply #57 on: March 13, 2008, 08:50:25 pm »

The list goes on.

You really need to get your facts straight.

First, he really deserves to be in more than all those characters I just listed.

Second, he wasn't in Brawl because Sakurai never approached Capcom, it's not that Capcom didn't want him in.

I'm sure if Sakurai had approached Capcom that they'd jump right on that bandwagon.

Not to mention that there was even a direct quote from inafune that they would've given permission.

Kyubi

GET ON THE BALL!
« Reply #58 on: March 13, 2008, 09:17:49 pm »
  • :3
You can't say a character "deserves" to be in Brawl. Also, Ridley will never be in period. He's not a character, but a boss, a monster, nothing more. Bowser on the other hand is a character, who talks, has a story around him and appears in Mario games tons, not once or twice as a boss. I'd like to see Ridley as a boss, though. Like in the Melee opening. Or perhaps an assist trophy. He just doesn't have any personality or flair about him. Other than ZOMGZ LOOK HOW AWESOME HE IS!!

Megaman is unsuitable as well. He's never been particularly iconic- he's more of a second rate character who's never been in any outstanding games or influenced anything.

Geno. One game. He was in one game.

[/any input from me in this thread]
Gannon-banned brother.

« Reply #59 on: March 14, 2008, 03:00:47 am »
  • Don't Worry Sir, I'm From The Internet.
Megaman is unsuitable as well. He's never been particularly iconic- he's more of a second rate character who's never been in any outstanding games or influenced anything.
I COMPLETELY disagree with that, but whatever.

I have changed my opinion of Megaman completely now. I think he would be a terrific character. All the attacks he could have, he would fit right in. Also he would probably have a more original moveset than most other characters [cough]Falco[/cough]

Besides, I'm sure even the Sonic haters still play as him now, I mean...he's a part of Brawl now. And I think he fits.
Grimace is the demiurge, the creator. From him all things in McDonaldland have sprung. He is not a sin, he's not a menu item, he's just Grimace. He exists. He rolls his lidless eyes and flaps his lipless mouth, formless and terrible, a protean idiot thing from the depths of pre-history.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.032 seconds with 81 queries.