Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: ZOMG! Final Fantasy VII Crisis Core in 10 days!  (Read 3916 times)

ZOMG! Final Fantasy VII Crisis Core in 10 days!
« on: March 15, 2008, 04:12:25 pm »
I'm glad I pre-ordered mine.  Seeing as I have no money, Ima trade in all my DS and PSP games I never play...  Seeing as I found my DS Phat the other...I may just trade in my Lite(I would trade in my Phat, but age has worn of the serial number...lol).

I am stoked for this game!  BRING ON MY RPG GOODNESS OH GODDESSES OF THE ROLE_PLAYING UNIVERSE!
  • Super Fan Gamers!
Re: ZOMG! Final Fantasy VII Crisis Core in 10 d...
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2008, 04:30:19 pm »
Seeing as I found my DS Phat the other...I may just trade in my Lite(I would trade in my Phat, but age has worn of the serial number...lol).

I'm pretty sure that the serial number doesn't matter for trading in stuff at Gamestop/EBgames/Software Etc...

Anyway, I'm sure I'll buy the game once I get a PSP.  However, I will need to buy GOW:Chains of Olympus first, (I've never even played FFVII so playing a spin-off won't be enjoyable until I play the original anyway).
You rich !@#$%. I wish I could afford AIDs.
Payback's a !@#$% :P BTW Mamoruanime was here
  • [my deviantART gallery]
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2008, 04:37:50 pm »
Seeing as I found my DS Phat the other...I may just trade in my Lite(I would trade in my Phat, but age has worn of the serial number...lol).

I'm pretty sure that the serial number doesn't matter for trading in stuff at Gamestop/EBgames/Software Etc...

Anyway, I'm sure I'll buy the game once I get a PSP.  However, I will need to buy GOW:Chains of Olympus first, (I've never even played FFVII so playing a spin-off won't be enjoyable until I play the original anyway).
Yeah it does, I have already tried...lol...That think I stole it.  I have had it since day 1 and played the !@#$% out of it...Don't they think it's possible to rub the serial number(and the whole back sticker for that matter) away?
  • Super Fan Gamers!

Swoftu

Super Fighting Robot
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2008, 04:48:16 pm »
Enjoy your crappy spin-off game.

Mamoruanime

@Mamoruanime
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2008, 04:51:02 pm »
  • ^Not actually me.

*insert Swiftu Troll Action Figure Action Phrase here*
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2008, 04:58:13 pm »
Actually there, sir, it is going to be awesome...  I have watched so many in-game combat clips and most of the cg cutscenes that are translated.  This is going to be killer!  I expect in the least a 8.5/10 from every gaming site out there!
  • Super Fan Gamers!

alirazaq

« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2008, 12:18:49 am »
Eat a DICK, nobody talks about FF7 like that, unless you are talking about Dierge of Cerebus

Xiphirx

wat
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2008, 12:24:30 am »
  • Xiphirx
Don't you know the only fun games that switfu like include making out with pikachu? :P
  • For The Swarm

uma

« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2008, 12:31:14 am »
  • Ghosts can have Aliens too you know.
Wow, your getting excited over an FF7 spin off?

I agree, enjoy your crappy spin-off game. It just looks so bland and... fanboyish. Like, it doesn't look bad, but it looks very subpar, and just over all uninspired. It looks like all the other !@#$% Squeeny spits out.

The dull use of color puts me asleep just looking at that game... :-\
Ghosts of Aliens
Entire project progress: About 20%

My FurAffinity!
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/umathefurry/

Dantztron 3030

Mammy's Favorite Storyteller!
« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2008, 01:15:52 am »
  • b e p i s
Eat a DICK, nobody talks about FF7 like that, unless you are talking about Dierge of Cerebus

Just wondering, can you ever form a post that doesn't sound like something I'd mutter in sixth-grade gym class or that contains some sort of random 4chan meme? Seriously.

Unfortunately, I have to agree with Swiftu here; even as a fan of the original FFVII, the new spin-offs are excessive. FFVII never needed a sequel, nor did it need its backstory fleshed out. Advent Children was a beautiful but dumb film, and this game will probably be pretty and maybe even fun but lacking the charm or gameplay of the original FFVII.
well i dont have that system and it is very hard to care about everything when you are single
« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2008, 01:18:53 am »
  • I had to sew my face back on with string cheese
Wow, your getting excited over an FF7 spin off?

I agree, enjoy your crappy spin-off game. It just looks so bland and... fanboyish. Like, it doesn't look bad, but it looks very subpar, and just over all uninspired. It looks like all the other !@#$% Squeeny spits out.

The dull use of color puts me asleep just looking at that game... :-\
I'll agree FF7 isn't the best(by far, it's one of my least favourite Final Fantasies) and I'll agree that pretty much everything that's associated with it except for Advent Children isn't very good.  But I'll at least wait 'till I play the game to say it's crappy.  Colour-wise, they're trying to make it look dark, just like they did with FF7.  I, for one, like darker colours.

alirazaq

« Reply #11 on: March 16, 2008, 01:27:25 am »
Just wondering, can you ever form a post that doesn't sound like something I'd mutter in sixth-grade gym class or that contains some sort of random 4chan meme? Seriously.
Unfortunately, I have to agree with Swiftu here; even as a fan of the original FFVII, the new spin-offs are excessive. FFVII never needed a sequel, nor did it need its backstory fleshed out. Advent Children was a beautiful but dumb film, and this game will probably be pretty and maybe even fun but lacking the charm or gameplay of the original FFVII.
What the hell are you talking about I have like 40 posts like that, unless you muttered some weird random !@#$% in gym class.

uma

« Reply #12 on: March 16, 2008, 02:39:20 am »
I'll agree FF7 isn't the best(by far, it's one of my least favourite Final Fantasies) and I'll agree that pretty much everything that's associated with it except for Advent Children isn't very good.  But I'll at least wait 'till I play the game to say it's crappy.  Colour-wise, they're trying to make it look dark, just like they did with FF7.  I, for one, like darker colours.

I realize they want it to have a darker look to it, but the art direction just makes me want to sleep. Let me give you an example; This games use of color isn't as smart as say Halo. While I hate the Halo franchise, I do commend it's use of bland, desaturated colors. Looking at Halo, I don't feel like sleeping.

Maybe It's just me, I've always prefered a lighter, more saturated look. Thats why I like to look at games like Dawn of Mana.
Ghosts of Aliens

My FurAffinity!
« Reply #13 on: March 16, 2008, 05:41:49 am »
Have none of you !@#$% even followed this game?!

The in-game cutscenes are absolutely beautiful for the PSP....It works on the same basis as the Kingdom Hearts facial engine...
Come on...  You guys expect too much,I guess, damnit...  It's on the PSP...not the !@#$% PS3...You aren't going to have a life changing rework of FF7 with Crisis Core because it's on a handheld.  !@#$%, even the battle graphics are !@#$% sweet for the PSP.  And also, the story is deep for what it is.  The link between Sephiroth, Angeal, Genosis....  Sephiroth's rise to power and evil is going to be completely laid out...not just some gay rant in the basement reading books...

Maybe some you just don't understand...Then again, I can't blame you when the latest spin-offs have been retarded...(Dirge and Advent Children).

Hey, look at it like this, at least you won't be putting hours into a character that gets stabbed through the back...lol...Just one that gives you the most epic sword, saves your life, then dies....lulz
  • Super Fan Gamers!

Mamoruanime

@Mamoruanime
« Reply #14 on: March 16, 2008, 06:00:04 am »
  • ^Not actually me.
The problem is that FFVII did need to be fleshed out.

Your first run through the game, you don't understand wtf is going on. I call it poor translating, but even in japanese its hard as hell to follow :P

I like the backstory installments. Not so much the sequel installments. but yeah.

alirazaq

« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2008, 06:17:07 am »

Your first run through the game, you don't understand wtf is going on. I call it poor translating, but even in japanese its hard as hell to follow :P

I like the backstory installments. Not so much the sequel installments. but yeah.
Did you read? Or did you just press "x" the entire time text was scrolling. I understood that game when I was 5!! 10 years and I have still memorized the story, I practically have a full game guide memorized in my head!

Mamoruanime

@Mamoruanime
« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2008, 06:30:34 am »
  • ^Not actually me.

Did you read? Or did you just press "x" the entire time text was scrolling. I understood that game when I was 5!! 10 years and I have still memorized the story, I practically have a full game guide memorized in my head!

No, I read the entire script.

And I can assure you :P you may *think* you understood it, but theres always going to be some new element you're missing. I think it wasnt until my 3rd run that I understood it like the back of my hand

Swoftu

Super Fighting Robot
« Reply #17 on: March 16, 2008, 04:17:51 pm »

No, I read the entire script.

And I can assure you :P you may *think* you understood it, but theres always going to be some new element you're missing. I think it wasnt until my 3rd run that I understood it like the back of my hand

It only took me one playthrough.

You must have bad reading comprehension.

uma

« Reply #18 on: March 16, 2008, 04:42:18 pm »
Have none of you !@#$% even followed this game?!

The in-game cutscenes are absolutely beautiful for the PSP....It works on the same basis as the Kingdom Hearts facial engine...
Come on...  You guys expect too much,I guess, damnit...  It's on the PSP...not the !@#$% PS3...You aren't going to have a life changing rework of FF7 with Crisis Core because it's on a handheld.  !@#$%, even the battle graphics are !@#$% sweet for the PSP.  And also, the story is deep for what it is.  The link between Sephiroth, Angeal, Genosis....  Sephiroth's rise to power and evil is going to be completely laid out...not just some gay rant in the basement reading books...

Maybe some you just don't understand...Then again, I can't blame you when the latest spin-offs have been retarded...(Dirge and Advent Children).

Hey, look at it like this, at least you won't be putting hours into a character that gets stabbed through the back...lol...Just one that gives you the most epic sword, saves your life, then dies....lulz

No, It's not just that. Look at the other series' there giving spin offs; Children of Mana, from the Mana series, sucked ass and I've heard the Valkery Profile spin offs were nothing special(Infact theres another one coming out on the DS).

It's hard to understand getting excited over a spin-off, let alone one by Squeeny because they ruin everything they touch. The direction of the company is just awful, the barely make any new games, and on the rare occasion they do, the cool looking ones don't get released outside of japan.

But, you know, if your an FF7 fan, go ahead and get it. Were not gonna' judge you! :P I just wish they would !@#$% stop the remakes/spinoffs.
Ghosts of Aliens

My FurAffinity!
« Reply #19 on: March 16, 2008, 05:59:09 pm »
  • Modrill made the avatar. I command you to like it.
(I've never even played FFVII so playing a spin-off won't be enjoyable until I play the original anyway).

Not that it matters much since Crisis Core is a prequel to Final Fantasy VII. This way, you play the games in chronological order. :/

I played it in Japanese. It is a good game. If you've been waiting for a good PSP game, this is it. (And I didn't like FFVII too much either- at least not as much as FFIX! BEST FF IN THE WORLD! :D)

My Brawl FC is 1289-8196-4511. Don't expect me to be on all the time though.
  • Super Smash Karts
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.048 seconds with 75 queries.

anything