Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Star Soldier R (WiiWare)  (Read 2709 times)

Star Soldier R (WiiWare)
« on: March 29, 2008, 04:36:38 am »
This is so cool! I can't wait for it to come out!
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_c7SUd57GY" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_c7SUd57GY</a>
So give me you're code and add mine:
Code: 4296-2644-3642

Sorry guys.  I just don't have the time anymore for the CP.  Working two jobs and just having a couple hours to play my Wii and continue learning programming just is not leaving me free time to focus on the CP.  I feel that it's my obligation to step aside as Level Director.  It's just a time issue.  Since I am also a global mod that also takes some of my focus from the CP.  So, it's nothing against anybody or what not, I'm just out of time anymore it seems.  Sorry again.
wtf, i remember posts that used to have content explaining reasons rather than ways to get rises out of users with a youtube video and no reason as to why!

How to post maturely:
epic intolerance, I caught aids from the stupidity in your post

why not issue everyone 5 opinion tokens for each year, if they voice their opinion without presenting a token- they can be legally murdered
Make sure every post you make is mature like these two (and there's many more). You just can't beat ZFGC's friendliness and maturity!

uma

Re: Star Soldier R (WiiWare)
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2008, 04:49:12 am »
  • Ghosts can have Aliens too you know.
Swweet! Some mindless, classic shmup action.

This looks very promising.
Ghosts of Aliens
Entire project progress: About 20%

My FurAffinity!
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/umathefurry/

alirazaq

« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2008, 05:33:38 am »
Looks like Ikuraga that might be really fun
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2008, 06:30:51 am »
Ikaruga is GOD and this will be the messiah!

Sorry guys.  I just don't have the time anymore for the CP.  Working two jobs and just having a couple hours to play my Wii and continue learning programming just is not leaving me free time to focus on the CP.  I feel that it's my obligation to step aside as Level Director.  It's just a time issue.  Since I am also a global mod that also takes some of my focus from the CP.  So, it's nothing against anybody or what not, I'm just out of time anymore it seems.  Sorry again.
wtf, i remember posts that used to have content explaining reasons rather than ways to get rises out of users with a youtube video and no reason as to why!

How to post maturely:

why not issue everyone 5 opinion tokens for each year, if they voice their opinion without presenting a token- they can be legally murdered
Make sure every post you make is mature like these two (and there's many more). You just can't beat ZFGC's friendliness and maturity!
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2008, 09:43:50 am »
  • *whistle*
Yeah, it looks like Ikaruga - missing out the all important colour switching. SO, a more dumbed-down, arcadey version of Ikaruga. Like that's a bad thing.

Swoftu

Super Fighting Robot
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2008, 11:12:08 am »
8 bucks for 2 and 5 minute levels.. ill pass..

Oh hey, a youtube comment that I can actually agree with.

Dascu

« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2008, 03:21:22 pm »
Don't you even dare compare this to Ikaruga. Ikaruga is beyond the level of mere humans. So shut your dirty !@#$%-mouth.

Also: this game only has 2 levels and is only playable in sessions of 2 or 5 minutes. Dumbed-down shmup. You're better off using that money to buy some shmups on the Virtual Console.
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2008, 04:10:49 pm »
  • I put this here for the sake of that one thread
Don't you even dare compare this to Ikaruga. Ikaruga is beyond the level of mere humans. So shut your dirty !@#$%-mouth.

Also: this game only has 2 levels and is only playable in sessions of 2 or 5 minutes. Dumbed-down shmup. You're better off using that money to buy some shmups on the Virtual Console.

Forget about Star Soldier R. Just download Super Star Soldier and Soldier Blade instead. Cheaper and better.

I </3 Sol
« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2008, 05:47:20 pm »

Forget about Star Soldier R. Just download Super Star Soldier and Soldier Blade instead. Cheaper and better.
Actually I find that a refreshing way to try for the highest score. Short time and infinite lives sounds funtastic.

How to post maturely:

« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2008, 04:09:37 am »
Why aren't there any Touhou games for the Wii yet?
*is disappointed*

alirazaq

« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2008, 04:12:02 am »
LOOKS like Ikuraga that might be really fun

!@#$% off I said it LOOKS like Ikuraga I never said it was better or worse.
« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2008, 05:34:44 am »

Actually, theres a normal mode too.

How to post maturely:

Dascu

« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2008, 06:19:58 pm »
LOOKS like Ikuraga that might be really fun

!@#$% off I said it LOOKS like Ikuraga I never said it was better or worse.
How the !@#$% does this colorful mess look anything like Ikaruga.
« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2008, 06:37:26 pm »
  • I put this here for the sake of that one thread

Actually I find that a refreshing way to try for the highest score. Short time and infinite lives sounds funtastic.
But all those modes are in the Turbo Grafx games too :/. Just no Online Leaderboard D:

NOT A FULL GAME. All though some guy at Hudson said they might add some more things IF it gets released outside of Japan
« Last Edit: March 30, 2008, 06:40:07 pm by Easy_D »

I </3 Sol

Dascu

« Reply #14 on: March 30, 2008, 06:37:39 pm »

No, there's not.
« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2008, 11:10:51 pm »

No, there's not.
Top mode on the video I linked is normal mode.

How to post maturely:

Dascu

« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2008, 03:16:32 pm »

No, there's not.
Top mode on the video I linked is normal mode.
No, it's not.
« Reply #17 on: March 31, 2008, 07:32:27 pm »

No, there's not.
Start Game -> Game Start.

How to post maturely:

Dascu

« Reply #18 on: April 01, 2008, 09:46:03 am »

No, there's not.
Start Game -> Game Start.
No, you're wrong.

Dascu

« Reply #19 on: April 01, 2008, 10:58:22 am »
Meh, we could keep it up like this. Sora - Do some research before you say such nonsense. Star Soldier R only has the 2 or 5 minute modes. Check http://blog.wired.com/games/2008/03/wiiware-impress.html or IGN.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.255 seconds with 75 queries.

anything