Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: US army are pussies.  (Read 18078 times)

US army are pussies.
« on: August 18, 2008, 07:55:47 pm »
They are becoming the laughing stalk of the world.

Pull your army out of Iraq and go fight Russia. Oh that's right, Bush won't because he knows Russia's army is just as big, if not bigger and better. The only reason they evaded Iraq is because they knew they're nothing but a bunch of towel heads with rusted AKs, and no real training whatsoever.
It's like the big cocky !@#$% who only fights wimps or drunks at parties, cuz they know they'll win.

Plus the US is loosing what little respect(and I do mean LITTLE) they had with the rest of the world because they won't back up someone in their alliance like they're supposed to.

EDIT: And of course I don't mean all of the troops and soldiers of the US army themselves, they're not the pussies. I mean the leaders and people telling them what to do.

« Last Edit: August 18, 2008, 08:11:57 pm by Drewdelz »
Re: US army are pussies.
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2008, 07:59:21 pm »

Pull your army out of Iraq and go fight Russia. Oh that's right, Bush won't because he knows Russia's army is just as big, if not bigger and better. The only reason they evaded Iraq is because they knew they're nothing but a bunch of towel heads with rusted AKs, and no real training whatsoever.
It's like the big cocky !@#$% who only fights wimps or drunks at parties, cuz they know they'll win.

Plus the US is loosing what little respect(and I do mean LITTLE) they had with the rest of the world because they won't back up someone in their alliance like they're supposed to.

Erm...no.

Ryan

The only Canadian?
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2008, 07:59:43 pm »
To be fair I'd rather America stay out of that war.
It's annoying where all other countries here about is the stupid !@#$% wars that America is in. They never win anyway, it would just go on for 8 or more years with no resolution.
  • Likes to Ramble
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2008, 08:01:28 pm »
Might wanna watch the racial slurs there a bit.

That aside, I'm unsure what to think about this Russian thing lately.. I do think any country has the right to defend themselves, if they're shot upon.. Russia did just that. -- With that said, we've been pushing Russia's buttons since we got rid of the arms deal, now we're pointing missiles at them with our new eastern European system. They definitely have reason to be pissed at Bush.

We're also pushing it with Iran, Iran's biggest backer, or one of them, is Russia.. China too to boot.

It could be a messy few months if someone doesn't watch what they're doing. :|
~The Gaurdians of ZFGC~
Kirby, metallica48423, Max, Vash, walnut100
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2008, 08:02:19 pm »
Your attention is misguided in that you are judging the troops and not the commander-in-chief, although arguably the commander-in-chief has been deferring to the commanders on the ground and giving them approval for what they want to do.  The individual soldiers are just doing their jobs the best they can in a bad situation; excluding the occurrences of the soldiers who beat up prisoners and all of that.  Canada isn't that great either though; it bothers me when people criticize the things that America for having the ability to do things rather than just criticizing the bad decisions and whatnot.
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2008, 08:03:30 pm »
  • Super Hero Time!
Here's my summary of everyone at war.

US: YOU GUYS ARE !@#$% I'M GOING HOME

Others: NO YOU GUYS ARE !@#$%

Canada: Come on guys stooooooopppp, can't we all just get along?

Silly Canada and their peace troops.
!@#$% I lost my entire post, god dammit.
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2008, 08:04:43 pm »
It's annoying where all other countries here about is the stupid !@#$% wars that America is in. They never win anyway, it would just go on for 8 or more years with no resolution.

Yeah, but the US is staying there for obvious reasons. It's what they want.
(oil and power there)
And I agree, I don't want some world war starting over this !@#$%. But Russia shouldn't be pushing Georgia around like that. And pretty soon they'll starting thinking they can invade for areas.

Plus the US already has a bad world army rep anyway for also illegally invading Iraq.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2008, 08:06:42 pm by Drewdelz »

Swoftu

Super Fighting Robot
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2008, 08:04:59 pm »
I think the US wants to avoid fighting Russia in favor of not letting the earth become a gigantic nuclear fallout zone.
« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2008, 08:05:01 pm »

Georgia is nearly part of NATO (though they -arent- yet) if they were, the US and other NATO nations would be obligated to defend/assist them in a time of need. That's the purpose of NATO.

I really think this strike was one of several things

1) Russia trying to prevent Georgia from joining NATO
2) Russian retaliation on Georgia for firing on their peace keepers
3) Liberation of that territory Russia invaded, which by the way is attempting to break away from Georgia.

After watching that 12 year old girl on Fox News, my opinion of that situation took a different turn. Though I wasn't very pleased to start with, it just sort of confirmed other feelings/thoughts I had regarding the matter.

Shitstorm is brewing, for sure.
~The Gaurdians of ZFGC~
Kirby, metallica48423, Max, Vash, walnut100
« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2008, 08:06:32 pm »
Drewdelz you should totally write a book, "How to make a Successful Topic at ZFGC".

Canada isn't that great either though;
Yeah, but we admit that :P
I made a thing! Please try the thing, it's what the kids are calling a "vidja game" for the iOS Splashy Bucket
  • Fictitious Spoon Productions
« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2008, 08:09:32 pm »
I think the US wants to avoid fighting Russia in favor of not letting the earth become a gigantic nuclear fallout zone.

Kinda true, both countries have nukes.
It would be one helluva blow to the earth if both sides got nuked like that.
« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2008, 08:11:29 pm »
Pffft! Come on a little Nuclear Fallout never hurt anybody. I thought you were manly then that Swoftu :P
I made a thing! Please try the thing, it's what the kids are calling a "vidja game" for the iOS Splashy Bucket
  • Fictitious Spoon Productions
« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2008, 08:18:16 pm »
The United States has Hawaii (Japan would ironically assist) and Alaska (Canada would assist) which would serve to be great outliers for command operations in the event of a nuclear attack with intercontinental ballistic missiles with nuclear warheads; assuming that ICBMs would be standard at all silos and submarines due to the need to attack anywhere.  In the event of a nuclear attack on the United States, assuming that Canada and Mexico were not too scared to do anything and assuming that the impact zones on the US' northern and southern cities would breach over borders, Canada and Mexico would side with the US. 

The Bush administration has no credibility in terms of telling Russia to not invade Georgia though.  The bigger problem in my opinion though is the weakness and persistent existence of the United Nations Security Council.
« Reply #13 on: August 18, 2008, 08:38:41 pm »
  • D-D-D-DRILL!

So you talk all this !@#$%, and then:

EDIT: And of course I don't mean all of the troops and soldiers of the US army themselves, they're not the pussies. I mean the leaders and people telling them what to do.

How about have your president or whatever you guys have up there ship you to a foreign country because you happen to be 18, and not in college. Then have some AMERICAN call you a !@#$% because you're fighting for something you don't believe in. You don't think Americans want to pull out of Iraq? You should check polls before you go making topics like this generalizing MY country's army as "Pussies". You could have simply stated that our president is an idiot, and probably EVERY American here would agree, but before you go talking crap on the U.S. Army, consider the fact that they were DRAFTED to go over there. Yeah, some people probably chose to (and that's when you see cocky soldiers on youtube or wherever you stream virals from), but a majority had no say in the matter.
LESS TALK, MORE SPAHK.
« Reply #14 on: August 18, 2008, 08:43:38 pm »

So you talk all this !@#$%, and then:

How about have your president or whatever you guys have up there ship you to a foreign country because you happen to be 18, and not in college. Then have some AMERICAN call you a !@#$% because you're fighting for something you don't believe in. You don't think Americans want to pull out of Iraq? You should check polls before you go making topics like this generalizing MY country's army as "Pussies". You could have simply stated that our president is an idiot, and probably EVERY American here would agree, but before you go talking crap on the U.S. Army, consider the fact that they were DRAFTED to go over there. Yeah, some people probably chose to (and that's when you see cocky soldiers on youtube or wherever you stream virals from), but a majority had no say in the matter.

Canada doesn't draft, or force us to war. It's our choice.
And you're being waaayy to !@#$% defensive. How could you clearly read what I said,(that it's not the soldiers themselves, but the people controlling them) then !@#$%
go on about how I'm dissing the soldiers, and American people? Do the American people control the troops? Uhh, no.
« Reply #15 on: August 18, 2008, 08:50:34 pm »
Well in theory its a civilian controlled military force as the government is not run by the military and representational democracy is kind of the people controlling government - thus ultimately the people control the troops, it is just a slippery slope in some ways.  If the Congress had any gravitas they would have ended the war, but lingering Republicans halt progress to that end.  It is a legitimate concern that getting out too soon may hinder the total achieved progress in Iraq, but since Iraq generally wants us out, objecting to that would not make any sense.

I really do not understand the use of offensive military force as a means of preempting terrorist attacks.  In today's modern world it makes more sense to have a good defense and only use offense on a clear, fool-proof objective.

« Reply #16 on: August 18, 2008, 09:05:37 pm »
Well in theory its a civilian controlled military force as the government is not run by the military and representational democracy is kind of the people controlling government - thus ultimately the people control the troops, it is just a slippery slope in some ways.  If the Congress had any gravitas they would have ended the war, but lingering Republicans halt progress to that end.  It is a legitimate concern that getting out too soon may hinder the total achieved progress in Iraq, but since Iraq generally wants us out, objecting to that would not make any sense.

I really do not understand the use of offensive military force as a means of preempting terrorist attacks.  In today's modern world it makes more sense to have a good defense and only use offense on a clear, fool-proof objective.
Your statements would all make sense if everything wasn't run by scheming corrupt assholes, but it is. So there's a factor you forgot to consider.
« Reply #17 on: August 18, 2008, 09:13:48 pm »
Yeah, when emphasizing the words "in theory", the following statements should be interpreted as how things should be if they were not corrupted.  The thing about power is that those who deserve it are always passed over for the people who think they deserve it; people get to the top and think that they can do whatever they want and do things that they do not have knowledge over.  In some ways I am happy that Bush at least relies on the commanders on the ground because if he were in direct lead all the time he would mess up badly, but he is not as assertive as he should be; which is good because if he were the world would be worse, being a lame duck in a tub of nitroglycerin isn't so bad.  Sometimes it also seems like he is trying to be Lincoln, and he is no Lincoln - Bush's life has no struggle in it.
« Reply #18 on: August 18, 2008, 10:58:09 pm »
  • (b'-')b Jesus Guitar d('-'d)
ITT: Talking crap about America, assuming what they want (there is no confirmation OR proof that America just wants oil and power, when we can easily start drilling over here if we want oil but people keeps saying no), and stating the obvious about our world reputation.

You're not saying anything new.
T H I R T Y - T H R E E   T H R E E

Blog | Myspace | Facebook | Clan LmS
« Reply #19 on: August 18, 2008, 11:17:24 pm »
actually, there is a province in Georgia that is trying to separate from Georgia, and the rebels in those places are peaceful but the government of Georgia stop them by killing them, that pissed off Russia since I think that most of the people in that province are mostly russians.So they are just defending big deal, USA has entered many useless wars, like Vietnam war which they lost, and Irak war which they are about to loss.
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.929 seconds with 76 queries.

anything