Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down

Author Topic: Palin's 17 year old daughter is pregnant  (Read 23184 times)

Re: Palin's 17 year old daughter is pregnant
« Reply #60 on: September 06, 2008, 02:06:38 pm »
You just agreed with what they were saying, through name calling and generalizations, right there.
They were saying she wanted to get pregnant and putting a general spin on it by calling her a !@#$%. Inappropriate, sure, but I understood what they were getting at.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/!@#$%
Yes, I get that. But you're also ruling out the way !@#$% is used in every day talking. A girl at school gets pregnant, even if she's only having sex with her boyfriend, what do they call her?

A !@#$%.

No here in Telford, we just call them a person. Probably because if your female and 16 it seems just fitting to be pregnant >_>

But even then I don't call them whores I just call them idiots. :)
Well that's what I call them, but everyone else I know, whether here or in another country, has referred to a teenager being pregnant as a !@#$%. Some were even pregnancies due to rape that the girl decided to keep. So, in a nutshell, I understood what they were getting at.

And even if I'm wrong, they were simply joking about the situation, anyway. Either way, don't take what they were saying too seriously.

But that really isnt the meaning of "!@#$%" though. I dont and have not heard of people calling a pregnant teenager a !@#$%, like Bert said, people just call them idiots or uneducated.

So if I got pregnant now, (I'm 17), would I be considered a !@#$% to you?
« Reply #61 on: September 06, 2008, 02:16:23 pm »
  • And if they dont dance, they're no friend of mine
No here in Telford, we just call them a person. Probably because if your female and 16 it seems just fitting to be pregnant >_>

Yeah but 80% of teenage females in Telford are pregnant.

these figures were bought to you by the !@#$% corperation and may be subject to being made up

Frankie Aka Kaede; Through my many experiences with women, none have advocated Condom usage, especially not at her age "Well just do pullout HURR" thats what I always here. I highly doubt she did use a condom HOWEVER If she did, she has to accept the consequences of having sex in the first place.

I've never heard a girl say that. And have many times heard them say "only if we use a condom." Where do you live? In the UK we have extensive information about contraception force fed to us at school. The only people who don't get that education is people who's parents ask for them not to.

Art by Kyuumu, banner by me
Screw this, im off to Hogwarts...
« Reply #62 on: September 06, 2008, 02:16:32 pm »
  • (y)(;>.<;)(y)
Remember 16 and older is the legal age here in England. I'd say you were unlucky.

though I've always wondered why, if the condom breaks, the women doesn't just take the morning after pill? I forgot is not a good excuse, because they have like...three days to take the damn thing. It's like these women want the child or something...
« Reply #63 on: September 06, 2008, 02:23:02 pm »
  • *whistle*

YES YOU SKANKY ASS !@#$% !@#$% BLAH BLAH BLAH

Not really though.

Still, when a lot of this woman's credentials are that she's portraying herself as a "mother" figure, and oh wait her kids are huge !@#$%-ups, do we want her potentially in the presidency? I mean, let's face it, if McCain wins, he won't last the full term. Hell, he might not survive 'till inauguration.

Frankie Aka Kaede; Through my many experiences with women, none have advocated Condom usage, especially not at her age "Well just do pullout HURR" thats what I always here. I highly doubt she did use a condom HOWEVER If she did, she has to accept the consequences of having sex in the first place.

The ones who don't are the ones you need to avoid.

Also, withdrawal is so laughably ineffective as a form of contraception; a good analogy is trying to spit on a bonfire to put it out... seriously, even assuming that the guy CAN pull out in time and NOT spill any near the vital area, guys release sperm even before they ejaculate. It's true. Not only that, but STI town ahoy. Condoms: God's little rubber miracles.

Remember 16 and older is the legal age here in England. I'd say you were unlucky.

though I've always wondered why, if the condom breaks, the women doesn't just take the morning after pill? I forgot is not a good excuse, because they have like...three days to take the damn thing. It's like these women want the child or something...

Palin is anti-contraception and anti-abortion; the morning after pill is, one way or the other, considered contraception or abortion, depending on which side of the fence you sit on (and if you sit on the fence itself, have fun there, with a fence in your ass).
« Reply #64 on: September 06, 2008, 02:34:46 pm »
  • And if they dont dance, they're no friend of mine

As well as that Pyru said, the condom could break in a way that isn't obvious. Its only needs to be a tiny hole or split for the semen to be released and to possibly impregnate the woman, so they may not know shes pregnant until its too late.

Art by Kyuumu, banner by me
Screw this, im off to Hogwarts...
« Reply #65 on: September 06, 2008, 05:44:01 pm »
  • (y)(;>.<;)(y)
Of cause they is always the '!@#$% trap' explanation. Because, when their kid is on the way, most guys are ultimately grabbed by the balls (unless you're like me and your instinct would be to trigger the fire alarms of the building and run like hell),
« Reply #66 on: September 07, 2008, 09:50:52 am »
Of cause they is always the '!@#$% trap' explanation. Because, when their kid is on the way, most guys are ultimately grabbed by the balls (unless you're like me and your instinct would be to trigger the fire alarms of the building and run like hell),

eh? I dont get what you're trying to say? That if a girl was having your baby you'd desert her? :S

Mamoruanime

@Mamoruanime
« Reply #67 on: September 07, 2008, 10:04:38 am »
  • ^Not actually me.

eh? I dont get what you're trying to say? That if a girl was having your baby you'd desert her? :S

D: that's vile and horrible :(

Sorry man but no cool points there TDJ :(
« Reply #68 on: September 07, 2008, 10:55:37 am »
  • (y)(;>.<;)(y)
Curse the internet's lack-of-ability to get across sarcasm in text :P

Though I apparently did that in a friends dream once...got my ex pregnant, ran away and started dating one of her friends...shows what they think of me, huh :P

Thinking about it. running might be better than staying for all involved. I'm in no way ready for a child, and would only come to resent the child for 'robbing me of my life'. You can't raise a child wishing they were never born.
« Reply #69 on: September 07, 2008, 12:07:45 pm »
Curse the internet's lack-of-ability to get across sarcasm in text :P

Though I apparently did that in a friends dream once...got my ex pregnant, ran away and started dating one of her friends...shows what they think of me, huh :P

Thinking about it. running might be better than staying for all involved. I'm in no way ready for a child, and would only come to resent the child for 'robbing me of my life'. You can't raise a child wishing they were never born.

You hold that little baby in your arms for the first time and that will not be so.

Although, you're a guy, so it's not guaranteed.
« Reply #70 on: September 07, 2008, 12:16:01 pm »
  • (y)(;>.<;)(y)
Even if I loved the kid, the resent and regret would still remain to fester and grow in the back of my mind. Most teenage parents will, later in life, argue against having a child at that age and cite missing out on so much as one of the reasons. When you look at the child, sure you'll see love, but you'll also see missed chances, wasted opportunities and sacrificed youth.
« Reply #71 on: September 07, 2008, 01:07:17 pm »
Running away is pathetic and immature. If you make a girl pregnant, then you should take the responsibilities. That's if she wants to keep the baby of course... 8)
« Reply #72 on: September 07, 2008, 01:10:04 pm »
  • (y)(;>.<;)(y)
Sometimes it takes the bigger man to realise the child would be better off without him, ever think of that?
« Reply #73 on: September 07, 2008, 01:44:38 pm »
Sometimes it takes the bigger man to realise the child would be better off without him, ever think of that?
No! It's just something those assholes say to make themselves feel better.
« Reply #74 on: September 07, 2008, 01:46:42 pm »
No! It's just something those assholes say to make themselves feel better.

Child brought up through love.
Child brought up through hate.

Vote. NOW.
« Reply #75 on: September 07, 2008, 05:08:30 pm »
  • (y)(;>.<;)(y)
To go back to Possum and me's earlier dispute, Wikipedia says we are both right:
Atheism, as an explicit position, can be either the affirmation of the nonexistence of gods,[1] or the rejection of theism.[2] It is also[3] defined more broadly as synonymous with any form of nontheism, including the simple absence of belief in deities.[4][5][6][7]
« Reply #76 on: September 08, 2008, 12:15:21 am »
  • (b'-')b Jesus Guitar d('-'d)
You just agreed with what they were saying, through name calling and generalizations, right there.
They were saying she wanted to get pregnant and putting a general spin on it by calling her a !@#$%. Inappropriate, sure, but I understood what they were getting at.
Yes, I get that. But you're also ruling out the way !@#$% is used in every day talking. A girl at school gets pregnant, even if she's only having sex with her boyfriend, what do they call her?

A !@#$%.

Well that's what I call them, but everyone else I know, whether here or in another country, has referred to a teenager being pregnant as a !@#$%. Some were even pregnancies due to rape that the girl decided to keep. So, in a nutshell, I understood what they were getting at.

And even if I'm wrong, they were simply joking about the situation, anyway. Either way, don't take what they were saying too seriously.

But that really isnt the meaning of "!@#$%" though. I dont and have not heard of people calling a pregnant teenager a !@#$%, like Bert said, people just call them idiots or uneducated.

No, you missed the part where I said that I called them idiots, as well. I don't call people whores, ever, unless that's what they are.

Around here, though, a pregnant teenager is a "!@#$%," no matter what you try to say to counter it. "She was raped." "Still a !@#$%." "Oh, okay."
T H I R T Y - T H R E E   T H R E E

Blog | Myspace | Facebook | Clan LmS
« Reply #77 on: September 08, 2008, 04:41:04 pm »

A !@#$%.

No, you missed the part where I said that I called them idiots, as well. I don't call people whores, ever, unless that's what they are.

Around here, though, a pregnant teenager is a "!@#$%," no matter what you try to say to counter it. "She was raped." "Still a !@#$%." "Oh, okay."

So now your a hypocrite?
« Reply #78 on: September 08, 2008, 05:04:37 pm »

A !@#$%.

I dont get it :huh:

If I heard a girl was pregnant, and then saw that she wore a skirt no bigger than a belt and a revealing top, I still probably wouldnt call her a !@#$%. If she also had willingly and non-regrettably lost her virginity at 12 and slept with countless different boys since, then yeah I would call her a !@#$%.
« Reply #79 on: September 09, 2008, 03:42:22 am »
  • (b'-')b Jesus Guitar d('-'d)

A !@#$%.

So now your a hypocrite?
No. I never once said that I called them whores. As a matter of fact, I totally disagree with that view, having had good friend get pregnant on a night of a simple bad choice.

@Kaede: The people around here are very assumptious. I believe I've only met a few people who would see a pregnant teenager and NOT go, "Oh look, she's a !@#$%." The worst part of it is, some of them are women who were pregnant at 16 and had a child. I, as I've said, merely call them idiots, because I disagree with getting pregnant at such a young age, yet I also understand that they have a free will and what they choose to do is their business.

I would never assume a pregnant person is a !@#$%. I hate the community around here for assuming that.
T H I R T Y - T H R E E   T H R E E

Blog | Myspace | Facebook | Clan LmS
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.634 seconds with 73 queries.

anything