Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Telekinesis: Cool 1337 h4x0r ability or load of crap?  (Read 8249 times)

Re: Telekinesis: Cool 1337 h4x0r ability or load...
« Reply #20 on: June 20, 2006, 02:43:16 am »
  • ZFGC Founder
I believe that there are energy fields which we cannott see and I believe that some people are capable of manipulating them. I also believe that the human mind sends and recieves signals from others as well (you ever been in a room and someone was looking at you and you could feel it before you knew they were there).

tippz

« Reply #21 on: June 20, 2006, 03:28:20 am »
If telekenesis was real then it would be scientifically documented. Every single one of the people who 'have' telekenetic powers magically lose them as soon as they are asked to perform them under scientific conditions i.e. when they aren't allowed to control every variable themselves. You would think at least one of these people with all of this power would be able to show that they have some special gift, but no.
« Reply #22 on: June 20, 2006, 03:32:49 am »
  • ..Goodbye..
Thats not really known. There could be some documentation of telekinetics, but perhaps its being kept secret for some stupid reason, perhaps the government wants to use them as weapons for the military, who knows.
Helios did it.

officespace16

« Reply #23 on: June 20, 2006, 02:21:49 pm »
THE CIA!!

they had these agents that read minds, and saw battles using a pec of paper, a pencil, and their minds, battles that were happening right then, they were like human sattalites that needn't to phisically see the battle

who know what else they've done there
« Reply #24 on: June 20, 2006, 05:16:26 pm »
THE CIA!!

they had these agents that read minds, and saw battles using a pec of paper, a pencil, and their minds, battles that were happening right then, they were like human sattalites that needn't to phisically see the battle

who know what else they've done there

Thats called remote viewing, and just like telekinesis is unproved, and pretty unlikly.
« Reply #25 on: June 20, 2006, 07:12:16 pm »
  • ..Goodbye..
Yes, maybe telekinesis is unproved (or if it is proved, its classified information), but it hasn't been disproved either, so shush. >_>
Helios did it.

officespace16

« Reply #26 on: June 20, 2006, 07:45:22 pm »
the remote viewing has been proven, don't you watch the history channel
« Reply #27 on: June 20, 2006, 07:52:03 pm »
Nope, and i seriously dought it has been proven, show me some unbiased scientific proof and i'll believe you. Viewing a place on teh other side of the planet in real-time dosen't seem very likly <_<.

Dayjo

shut the fuck up donny.
« Reply #28 on: June 20, 2006, 10:28:53 pm »
  • hungry..
* Dayjo Aspen turns his light off from across the room..

>_>

erm... wait

<_<

nooo.. its not possible >_>

* Dayjo Aspen waves his hand in the air
"You didnt see anything!"

*force-speed's outta here*

Yeah I believe that there are forces that we don't yet understand entirely and that we really can't grasp the idea of.
  • My Blog
« Reply #29 on: June 20, 2006, 10:52:39 pm »
  • Personal Text
what if the other 90% of the brain were options to see things.. like one of them is to take out the teatures of Models(people) and you can see the frame work ;D
>_>
« Last Edit: June 20, 2006, 10:57:02 pm by Mewgull »
« Reply #30 on: June 20, 2006, 11:15:13 pm »
what if the other 90% of the brain were options to see things.. like one of them is to take out the teatures of Models(people) and you can see the frame work ;D
>_>
Ahhh, the matrix!!!  Although seeing someone in wireframe would be pretty cool.

Also I think you mean textures XD, not teatures.
« Reply #31 on: June 20, 2006, 11:23:36 pm »
  • Personal Text
I never really like the matrix.  and no it wouldn't be cool to see someone in wire frame, because, then the rumors of us living in a game are real! and I want to rub it in the basterds that made that rumor up, faces, when they go to HEAVEN XD
and I do mean textures XD
« Reply #32 on: June 20, 2006, 11:57:51 pm »
  • ..Goodbye..
You guys are kinda getting off topic. >_>;
Helios did it.
« Reply #33 on: June 21, 2006, 01:34:50 am »
Anyway, psypog is a pretty interesting site, real or not.
"May the innovation be with you."

www.guffa.smf4free.com
« Reply #34 on: June 21, 2006, 11:45:14 am »
  • Personal Text
those videos could hav ebeen easily faked.  because when he was trying to move the toothpick, he could have blown on it, and that theory has a lot of backup because it had no sound, so you wouldn't hear him blowing!  but then again, I could be wrong
« Reply #35 on: June 21, 2006, 09:07:58 pm »
I personally feel that telekinesis is very much real. I am a strong believer and have been for most of my teen years, I also believe there is a scientific explanation for it, I have never got past a psi wheel (and very poorly at that) myself, but woud love to be able to do this kind of stuff...
  • Elliott Parkinson
« Reply #36 on: June 23, 2006, 02:17:17 pm »
  • Doesn't afraid of anything
Having a small chunk of grey-matter minipulate the fabric of time and space? Unlikly

ok, I know it's from the first page but still...we only use 20% of our muscles...if they were to use 100% they would just break apart...so then what could our brain do at 100%?

those videos could hav ebeen easily faked.  because when he was trying to move the toothpick, he could have blown on it, and that theory has a lot of backup because it had no sound, so you wouldn't hear him blowing!  but then again, I could be wrong

but watch the ones with the quarter and the watch...the quarter is completley covered and the watch is too big to be blown around for that long.

oh and also, this was on TV last night..some girl had the creative part of her brain taken out..the ENTIRE right side was taken out...yet, her left side compensated for the right side and she was doing things that she should not have been able to do.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2006, 02:22:34 pm by MasterGohan Zero »

i love big weenies and i cannot lie
« Reply #37 on: June 23, 2006, 04:06:42 pm »
Having a small chunk of grey-matter minipulate the fabric of time and space? Unlikly

ok, I know it's from the first page but still...we only use 20% of our muscles...if they were to use 100% they would just break apart...so then what could our brain do at 100%?

but watch the ones with the quarter and the watch...the quarter is completley covered and the watch is too big to be blown around for that long.

oh and also, this was on TV last night..some girl had the creative part of her brain taken out..the ENTIRE right side was taken out...yet, her left side compensated for the right side and she was doing things that she should not have been able to do.

Slightly off topic here, but what was the name of that tv show? I think id like to watch it, it sounds very interesting.
  • Elliott Parkinson
« Reply #38 on: June 23, 2006, 09:27:45 pm »
  • Doesn't afraid of anything

Slightly off topic here, but what was the name of that tv show? I think id like to watch it, it sounds very interesting.

i don't remember, i'll google it.

EDIT: http://abcnews.go.com/2020/Health/story?id=1951748&page=1  - lol, it was on abc news.  anyway, i was trying to make a point that much of tyhe brain is still misunderstood.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2006, 09:30:33 pm by MasterGohan Zero »

i love big weenies and i cannot lie
« Reply #39 on: June 23, 2006, 10:53:22 pm »
This is off-topic kinda like the above but yeah, different parts of the brain can learn to do jobs they werent made for, but people who lose arms etc learn new ways of doing things, the human body and its brain are clearly flexable like that.

I ♥ Open Girlfriend (What!? I didn't add this.. must have been Solly!)
  • My DevArt Account
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.285 seconds with 73 queries.