Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [REQUEST]Thomas the Tank Engine mp3s  (Read 1827 times)

[REQUEST]Thomas the Tank Engine mp3s
« on: November 22, 2007, 02:31:51 am »
Does anyone have any Thomas the Tank Engine MP3s or know of a site with them available?Mind,though,
I only want complete MP3s contain the full songs.I found some tracks that ended before the songs did.

If you're wondering about the I'm Sorry, that's aimed at TFW2005, for all the good it does.

Collided Worlds on indefinite hiatus due to being in need of heavy rewrites. I am instead working on some smaller crossovers, such as a My Little Pony and Power Rangers crossover.

Brony
  • Linkosaurus Forums
Re: [REQUEST]Thomas the Tank Engine mp3s
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2008, 02:45:55 am »
BUMP!It's been a couple months since I posted this,and still no feedback. :huh:

If you're wondering about the I'm Sorry, that's aimed at TFW2005, for all the good it does.

Collided Worlds on indefinite hiatus due to being in need of heavy rewrites. I am instead working on some smaller crossovers, such as a My Little Pony and Power Rangers crossover.

Brony
  • Linkosaurus Forums
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2008, 02:48:25 am »
The hell would you do with mp3s from Thomas the Tank Engine?  Just sit in front of the damn tv and record the songs.\
No one rips the soundtrack to that...and if it was a grown man that DID rip those songs...run from him.
  • Super Fan Gamers!
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2008, 05:01:04 am »
Go stick your head in a bucket of <censored>.Whoever came up with the "you're too old for that" line should
have their balls chewed off by a rabid badger.People DO rip the soundtracks for Thomas.I used to have quite
the collection,but when my old computer crashed I lost 'em all.And the amount of bogus links due to sleazy
redirects has increased exponentially since I got them.And with Kazaa unable to function in Windows XP
anymore... Recording from TV would be bad,as I'm after the classic songs.I really want the original recording
for 'Really Useful Engine',which can be heard on the Gallant Old Engine tape.It's on the 'Best of Thomas'
DVD,but that's the remastered version,which accidentally had the intro/outro from 'Thomas's Anthem' added
to it. ::)

Brony
  • Linkosaurus Forums
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2008, 02:31:25 am »
Go stick your head in a bucket of <censored>.Whoever came up with the "you're too old for that" line should
have their balls chewed off by a rabid badger.People DO rip the soundtracks for Thomas.I used to have quite
the collection,but when my old computer crashed I lost 'em all.And the amount of bogus links due to sleazy
redirects has increased exponentially since I got them.And with Kazaa unable to function in Windows XP
anymore... Recording from TV would be bad,as I'm after the classic songs.I really want the original recording
for 'Really Useful Engine',which can be heard on the Gallant Old Engine tape.It's on the 'Best of Thomas'
DVD,but that's the remastered version,which accidentally had the intro/outro from 'Thomas's Anthem' added
to it. ::)
No need to get combative...  Have you tried Limewire or Frostwire?
  • Super Fan Gamers!
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2008, 06:11:48 am »
  • Minalien
Hey, while you're at it, see if you can find me some Barney & Friends or some Sesame Street MP3s.

Grow up.
There's such a double standard about religion in the modern world. Catholics can gather, wear white robes, and say "In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti" and be considered normal.

But if my friends and I gather, wear black robes, and say  "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn", we're considered cultists.
  • Development Blog
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2008, 11:34:51 pm »
Here's some Sesame Street mp3s:
http://sesame-street-cookie-monster-lyrics-mp3.kohit.net/_/168078
Thbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbt!

Brony
  • Linkosaurus Forums
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.023 seconds with 52 queries.

anything