Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Low Poly Stuff Galore :V  (Read 1855 times)

Pedlya

Pederp
Low Poly Stuff Galore :V
« on: April 06, 2009, 02:49:43 pm »
  • Vote for Harvey!~
I was just going to post the pics in this topic; http://www.zfgc.com/forum/index.php?topic=30472.0

But that would be a major gravedig so here ya go.

Master sword Cel rendered just for fun.

Edward Elric's Spear from Full Metal Alchemist (my girlfriend made me do it :S)

Triforce from Light of Courage (if you havent seen Light of Courage...holyshit go youtube it NOW)

A Shop I made for something that wont be finished for a long while :P

Yep...Im not great with 3d modeling but I have fun doing it and thats all I really care about.
So what! I wanna get out! 'Cos there's so much out there! So many different people, living different lives! Incredibly good guys, bad guys... Folks completely different from us! It's one huge melting pot! See, it's not about success, dying in the streets, who's better, who's not! I just want to be a part of it! I realized that even if I've no connections, no talent, even if I'm one big loser, I want to use my hands and feet to think and move, to shape my own life! We can just die here or we can try, see what we've got!

DJvenom

super-sage
Re: Low Poly Stuff Galore :V
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2009, 04:19:17 pm »
  • Colbydude was here.
Pretty awesome stuff, Pedlya! although I dunno if I'd call the triforce or that house "low-poly" ;) Low poly stuff dances between 300 and 500 triangles. Awesome nonetheless!
I do art
I ermmm... DID do art
I do art

Pedlya

Pederp
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2009, 04:52:12 pm »
  • Vote for Harvey!~
Pretty awesome stuff, Pedlya! although I dunno if I'd call the triforce or that house "low-poly" ;) Low poly stuff dances between 300 and 500 triangles. Awesome nonetheless!

Yeah I only said low poly galore because im going to edit the original with more stuff im making all of it low poly :3
So what! I wanna get out! 'Cos there's so much out there! So many different people, living different lives! Incredibly good guys, bad guys... Folks completely different from us! It's one huge melting pot! See, it's not about success, dying in the streets, who's better, who's not! I just want to be a part of it! I realized that even if I've no connections, no talent, even if I'm one big loser, I want to use my hands and feet to think and move, to shape my own life! We can just die here or we can try, see what we've got!
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2009, 08:43:56 pm »
Great stuff, especially the house! I like all the little details that are in it.
Hm... I should probably put something here...
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2009, 08:48:40 pm »
That is a pretty cool house/shop design. I like the hanging hammer. Nice touch.
  • Pyxosoft

Pedlya

Pederp
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2009, 04:15:48 pm »
  • Vote for Harvey!~
Thanks for the crit :3 The house/shop actually needs to be mostly redone, I didnt think id be using it in a game so I just made a really crappy "not to code" model. Ah well its still fun :3
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2009, 05:31:23 pm »
  • :D
I really like the house a lot, and they're all pretty good; but dude, texture them!  These would look heaps better textured.

What are you modeling in?
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2009, 07:13:40 pm »
Hmm, if you just add some shadows, then it would look cel-shaded.

Pedlya

Pederp
« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2009, 03:28:33 am »
  • Vote for Harvey!~
I really like the house a lot, and they're all pretty good; but dude, texture them!  These would look heaps better textured.

What are you modeling in?

I really really need to learn to texture, I get confused every time I try to learn. I model in Wings3d and Maya. Im alright in both.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.149 seconds with 56 queries.